• Yes!!
    Chocolate!
    As a diabetic, I should really stay away from it
    but that ain't gonna happen biggrin.gif

Cadbury's is the british equivilant of Hershey's
    But Cadbury's is creamier and therefore better
    Ask DJRose, she knows biggrin.gif
  • ^^^
    Diabetic...oh, well that sucks. diabetes runs in my family. i really hope i don't get it.

and creamier?!?!? OMG i must eat this!!!!!
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    im a sucker for chocolate.

QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 24 2007, 08:05 PM)
    do you like snow patrol?

me? no
  • yes, creamier biggrin.gif
    I kid you not.

yeah, diabetes really blows.
    but i have an insulin pump, so i can eat what i like now
    (in case you dont know, which i dont expect you to, the pump is a little electronic device that is attached to the body constantly and feeds insulin in when you tell it to)
    pain in the ass, but im more 'normal' now
  • Thanks for the congrats, guys.

You think your names are weird?
    My dad's wonderful family:
    Grandpa Bonifacio
    Grandma Filomena
    Telesforo (changed his name to Tony)
    ...and my dad, Oscar, has more siblings but they're not so weird.

My grandpa died from diabetes, but then again he was a tastetester for Nestle. cool.gif but sad.gif

I am married to Cadbury.
  • ^^^ hahah married to chocolate.
    i wish i was... i'd be rich and even fatter. wow.
    electra:
    good!!!
    that does sound like a pain in the ass

there is this plant that we have that u like make into this type of water and it lowers ur blood sugar. pretty helpful.
  • Courteny: WOW!!!
    Listen, if and when I ever have kids, can I come to you and your family for name ideas?
    Cos they are just awesome....
    Being married to cadbury would be pretty cool...

Vinnie: Seriously?? I read something about a plant that lowered blood sugar but I thought they were still researching it...
    That's be so cool tho. I hated the injections, I used to do four a day.

Also - and this is completely random - I do love the lottery. Just when the voice over exclaims "Let's release those balls!!!" it cracks me up, everytime... I'm so immature.
  • ^^^
    hahah, yeah...this banana plant. i think its just one of those home remedies kind of things. u know.

occasionally ppl say balls and i feel like a dummy laughing.

i want some chocolate now sad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 16 2007, 01:29 PM)
    You want to go to SMITH and you want to live in PARK because PARK is AWESOME.
    (Just don't be like me and drag a guy back and make out in the kitchenette in Park, only to be absolutely miserable over him for the next ten months.)
    (WHAT? I'm NOT bitter at ALL. I don't know what you're talking about!)
    *ahem* So yes. PARK. That is all.

awwh.. I'm sorry katy.
    I do want to visit Smith very badly... unfortunately weather hates me. we're going sometime over april vaca, though.

my brother just came home from college, haha. I haveta be nice to him, though, cause his birthday's coming up. plus I'm still expecting him to buy me Ok Go tix for the Colby show.

MCAS is the dumbest standardized test out there (Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System, aka "you have to pass this to graduate!")
    on the bright side, non-sophomores only had two classes a day, in the afternoon. that was pretty sweet.we did nothing all week and I got to sleep in.

eh, standardized tests are usually incredibly dumb. oh well.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Mar 24 2007, 08:38 PM)
    MCAS is the dumbest standardized test out there (Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System, aka "you have to pass this to graduate!")
    on the bright side, non-sophomores only had two classes a day, in the afternoon. that was pretty sweet.we did nothing all week and I got to sleep in.

eh, standardized tests are usually incredibly dumb. oh well.

Oh, we have that, the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) I took it last year...im a junior now. it was so easy!!! omg...a couple of ppl at my school even got a perfect...not me though sad.gif
  • yeah, MCAS is fairly easy.
    and yet, there's still major problems with people failing it and having to take it over and over in order to graduate.

yours makes a better acronym, haha.

I dont like it because all our teachers are so concerned about teaching what's on MCAS that they dont teach the other, more exciting stuff. it sucks all the fun out of learning, imo.
  • Chocolate! (You can't tell, but that's in Spanish.)

I get a free supply of chocolate from my friend, Will.
  • laugh.gif does he work in some type of chocolate factory?

oompa loompa.
  • im going to brum tomos with KJ

this will be an adventure
  • what is that?
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 24 2007, 03:43 PM)
    (CAHSEE)

i totally read that as CHEESE...
  • Hahahah Darbie so did I
    But I kept quiet coz I felt dumb lol tongue.gif

Yeah Andy, where is Brum exactly??