In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 09:24 PM)
    Hahahah Darbie so did I
    But I kept quiet coz I felt dumb lol tongue.gif

Yeah Andy, where is Brum exactly??

tsk, like duh its birmingham =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 24 2007, 09:28 PM)
    tsk, like duh its birmingham =p

Oooooooohhh!!!
    That makes so much sense!
    I wondered why the dude with the birmingham accent kept telling me he came from Brum (i was thinking no you're not, you're from birmingham" the whole time....) Hahahaha!!

Sorry.
    Don't tsk me sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 09:31 PM)
    Oooooooohhh!!!
    That makes so much sense!
    I wondered why the dude with the birmingham accent kept telling me he came from Brum (i was thinking no you're not, you're from birmingham" the whole time....) Hahahaha!!

Sorry.
    Don't tsk me sad.gif

i tsk with love =p

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGHAAAAM
  • holy shittt. my dad is outside cleaning our pool and listening to disco music louder than you could even imagine...

he's blaring it and all the dogs around the 'hood are barking wildly at it.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 24 2007, 09:34 PM)
    i tsk with love =p

*sigh*
    I know..... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 24 2007, 09:38 PM)
    holy shittt. my dad is outside cleaning our pool and listening to disco music louder than you could even imagine...
    he's blaring it and all the dogs around the 'hood are barking wildly at it.

WOOF

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 09:39 PM)
    *sigh*
    I know..... smile.gif

heh...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 24 2007, 04:43 PM)
    WOOF

the dogs have stopped...but i think he turned it up even louder...i'm going to tell him to turn it down. where i can't hear it at all.
    ohmy.gif

oh, and i wonder if the neighbors have called the cops yet.

EDIT: i just went out there, and he's netting the pool with the net, right? right. i go out there, i turn down the music and he totally freaks. and then he started yelling about how i should be out there helping him...

^ that has nothing to do with me turning down the music...wow. he's weird.

oh, and i can still hear it. mad.gif the 'YMCA' song is currently playing. i wish me mum was home...she would make him turn it down more..
  • oh man the chocolate discussion..
    yes cadburys>hersheys
    in general, american chocolate is kinda pathetic.
    i LOVE belgian and swiss chocolate.. lindt truffles, neuhas choco, uhh i cant even remember there so much good stuff.. choco with hazelnut is always amazing.
    these days i really like dark choco - its so much more intense i love it i find it more satisfying.

and wow those were some impressive names pretty awesome.

man i wanna go to england!!!
    except i have no concept of its geography - er like where different cities are.. ugh my geography is so EH. its not that bad though compared to most americans haha.

i went to the optometrist today! and of course my eyes have gotten worse ugh.

i forgot how much i loved driving - i hate not having my car at school. i missed my car!
  • i need stronger glasses soon

as my eyes arnt as amazing as the rest of me..
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 09:07 PM)
    Cadbury's is the british equivilant of Hershey's
    But Cadbury's is creamier and therefore better

I have had a mild obsession with Cadbury's since the age of 10, when I was brought by my parents to Cadbury World. I am now somewhat of a chocolate snob, and insist that the Cadbury's cream eggs from England are far superior to American ones and go nuts and buy a bunch of Cadbury's Turkish Delight bars whenever possible. When I was little, it was HUGE deal when my dad came home from a trip with English Kit Kats. I'm not kidding about this.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 24 2007, 10:59 PM)
    I have had a mild obsession with Cadbury's since the age of 10, when I was brought by my parents to Cadbury World. I am now somewhat of a chocolate snob, and insist that the Cadbury's cream eggs from England are far superior to American ones and go nuts and buy a bunch of Cadbury's Turkish Delight bars whenever possible. When I was little, it was HUGE deal when my dad came home from a trip with English Kit Kats. I'm not kidding about this.

Hahahaha!
    I've never even been to Cadbury's world
    Cream Eggs are gorgeous

Wait - Kit Kats are Nestlé. You have that in america, right???

And Amberdino - few english people know anyting about any geogrphy, let alone english geography. My friend's dumb comments have included:
    *Where's Africa? (while looking at a map of Europe)
    *Is this France? It's small, isn't it? (while pointing at Belgium)
    *OK, this is the UK, right? (while pointing at Greenland)
    *So London's about... here. (while pointing at the center of Britain, many miles north of London.)

It's worrrying
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 24 2007, 05:58 PM)
    i need stronger glasses soon
    as my eyes arnt as amazing as the rest of me..

aw

sad.gif
  • did i mention he's still blaring it?

dry.gif
  • I gotta admit, that is quite odd behaviour, Melissa....
    Can't you get him to play OK Go???
  • i don't think he would..

and its still going as we speak.
  • dry.gif
    that has been quite a while now...
    eeeek.

at least you have a pool!
    thats so awesome
  • haha thanks.

i think the reason why its taking so long out there is because he has to add water(even though we never drained it, the water level has gone down a little), do the chemical balance check thingy, and a bunch of other things.
  • This is completely unrelated, but my sister is convinced that her hands smell of McDonalds.
    And she's blaming me for buying her a particular shampoo thing.
    How ridiculous is that...?
  • haha. thats...really ridiculous.

did she eat mcdonald's earlier?