In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• hmmm I think Babe Alicious suits her don't you?
  • Damn, she's good. Everyone give Meso Gorges! a round of applause!
    *A whole crowd of audience cheers*
  • hahahaha oh you two are too funny! laugh.gif
  • oy i think you're like an hour ahead on the pageant tempe.. swimsuit just started here! tis kinda boring... i know what you mean about the un-uniqueness of it all.
  • yep, I am an hour ahead of you. The evening gowns are pretty though, that'll come after the bathing suits
  • ah i LOVE evening gowns in general...
    though i dont like that they remind me of prom.. yuck i had a shitty prom
    but its okay when i get rich ima throw a ball and have a kickass gown! haha woo
  • wooo evening gown ended... hokay now i sleep because i slept for about 2 hours last night and im dead tired.. good nite.

tempe tell me who wins! please smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 24 2007, 03:38 AM)
    omg boot-shape?!?! that is bloody amazing!!!!! i want it. ha! man im gonna try to find it somewheres.
    oh and electra your name is alice?!?! wow im always like WHOAAA when i learn boardies' real names.

I know! I love that glass smile.gif

Yeah my name's Alice - Electra's my middle name
    I know, it feels so weird when you hear the real names!!
    I don't care, I shall probably always think of Christine as "Nosta" (nostabenitsirhc's too long and hard to pronounce...) and Andy is occasionally "hofc" which sounds like a weird cough when you say it out loud...

Also - I ADORE EVENING GOWNS!!!!
    They've brought proms to England now, I had a purple dress smile.gif
    Love the bond girl names by the way.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 03:26 PM)
    I know! I love that glass smile.gif

Yeah my name's Alice - Electra's my middle name
    I know, it feels so weird when you hear the real names!!
    I don't care, I shall probably always think of Christine as "Nosta" (nostabenitsirhc's too long and hard to pronounce...) and Andy is occasionally "hofc" which sounds like a weird cough when you say it out loud...

Also - I ADORE EVENING GOWNS!!!!
    They've brought proms to England now, I had a purple dress smile.gif
    Love the bond girl names by the way.

when am i ever "HOFC"

its Head Full of Crazy my dear =p

or the king of kings.....or rather amazing p/andy

=p
  • ooops *blushes*

well hfoc still sounds like a weird cough
    or a hiccup while trying to say "fuck"
    (my sister's giving me weird looks for saying "hfoc" to myself repeatedly...)

i am dreadfully sorry for the mistake, your highness
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 04:12 PM)
    ooops *blushes*

well hfoc still sounds like a weird cough
    or a hiccup while trying to say "fuck"
    (my sister's giving me weird looks for saying "hfoc" to myself repeatedly...)

i am dreadfully sorry for the mistake, your highness

i think i can dig down deep and forgive you =p

KJ routeinly mocks me by coughing whilst going HFoC

so im used to that =p

also your sister should respect the hfoc =p
  • I learned that on my transcript, the only grades that will show would be the semester averages, so I'm still all A's Courtney....only you guys and I will ever have to know about my dirty little secret...plus I also learned that only my core classes count in my GPA anyways...oh. Hehe.
  • Yay!
    I'm happy for you Courtney smile.gif
    My little A-babe!
  • they didnt have prom in england before? interesting.. they had a ball in harry potter!! haha not like thats a reflection of british school.. teehee sorry i feel ignorant now.
    my dress was like pink at the bottom and turned into peach on top.. twas cool, but not really prom-ish but thats not why prom sucked.

nosta is christine? wow interesting

i like electra i think its cool its like electric.. like... electric blue or.. electrical storm! ha dont ask.

andy how did head full of crazy come about anyway? is there a long interesting back story to that or is it just random.. im hoping for an interesting story - feel free to create one if there isnt haha jk jk.

ugh why do so many albums come out here way after they do in the rest of the world?! ah well i suppose we get movies early so its a tradeoff.. still annoying though!

and good job courtney! yay for As.. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 24 2007, 07:16 PM)
    andy how did head full of crazy come about anyway? is there a long interesting back story to that or is it just random.. im hoping for an interesting story - feel free to create one if there isnt haha jk jk.

i have bumped the username thread =p

its from a song, called "don't want her to stay", by the amazing hot action cop

you can see the (crap) video for it on my myspace
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 24 2007, 05:24 PM)
    I learned that on my transcript, the only grades that will show would be the semester averages, so I'm still all A's Courtney....only you guys and I will ever have to know about my dirty little secret...plus I also learned that only my core classes count in my GPA anyways...oh. Hehe.

Yay then!!! i just realized that my p.e. class doesn't count on my gpa. that was the easiest A sad.gif...
    QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 24 2007, 07:16 PM)
    they didnt have prom in england before? interesting.. they had a ball in harry potter!! haha not like thats a reflection of british school.. teehee sorry i feel ignorant now.
    my dress was like pink at the bottom and turned into peach on top.. twas cool, but not really prom-ish but thats not why prom sucked.

HAHAH. i thought that prom thing was weird too. maybe they have ball's(hahahah) but not proms
    im in ASB and like planning the prom for the seniors (cuz im a junior) and it sucks!!! not the prom, but the planning. SHIT. i have to give all those planning people a lot of credit.
    their's is gonna be at the queen mary and a 007 theme. i dont really know how that works, but w/e.
  • You're not ignorant!
    Don't worry, I don't know much about American schools tbh - my parents brought me back to england just before i started school in san francisco...

And yeah, we never used to have prom
    It's a very recent thing in england
    Our schools are NOT like Hogwarts either haha!
    I once spoke to an american girl who was convinced that my school was in a castle, coz I'm english...

and thanks, amberdino smile.gif
    i love your name too!
    my parents are awesome - my sister's names are Jude Astra and Marina Mimi - we get cool stuff biggrin.gif
  • ^^^^
    hahahaha, oh those americans, hahaha

those are awesome names!!!!
    i guess my family's kind of boring.
    Angela Apolonia
    Maximillian Ernest (idk)
    John Alexander
    Tanya Antonieta
  • Apolonia???
    THAT'S A BRILLIANT NAME!!!

ah, you guys need to come to england....
    cadbury's beats hershey's anyday
    but i do miss hershey's
  • ^^^
    chkl, sure...my dad just chose it cuz it was in the Godfather. he's crazy...

YES! i do need to go to england and ireland (4 some reason i have a thingy for irish guys, hehehe)
    aahhhh, the sexy's of the world...wub.gif
    r u talking about chocolate????