In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 01:47 AM)
    and I the queen of kings, so I beat you, bitch wink.gif

hahaha

no one messes w/ electra!!!!

not even the king of kings
  • Awww Vinnie you're so sweet

And Mwahahaha Andy!
    I think that means point to me - 9 all now
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 24 2007, 01:51 AM)
    Awww Vinnie you're so sweet

And Mwahahaha Andy!
    I think that means point to me - 9 all now

fiiine 9-9 =p

got to think of more ways to get points..
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 24 2007, 01:50 AM)
    hahaha

no one messes w/ electra!!!!

not even the king of kings

Vinnie, Darling, you speak the truth smile.gif
  • ^^^

hahaha, i sure do.

u know what i've realized

im not much of a liar...

i guess that's good..

its fun drinking water out of a sqare water bottle.

math is real cool

im such a nerd
  • hehe!
    no - you're "gifted"
    thats my excuse anyway

I'm not so keen on square water bottles
    I prefer this glass thats shaped like a boot.
    If you drink it one way (with the foot pointing towards you) the water trickles down really slowly
    If you drink the other way (with the foot pointing away from you) it splashes you in the face.

So if you close your eyes and turn it and drink, its like playing russian roulette with water...
    Oh the excitement wink.gif
  • ^^^

hahaha

u so crazy

aww, now i want to drink from a boot glass.
  • its seriously like dicing with death cool.gif

haha
    at least you understand the insanity, Angela - most can't.
    smile.gif

anyways im off to bed as I have work in a few hours
    night!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 23 2007, 07:02 PM)
    hehe!
    no - you're "gifted"
    thats my excuse anyway

I'm not so keen on square water bottles
    I prefer this glass thats shaped like a boot.
    If you drink it one way (with the foot pointing towards you) the water trickles down really slowly
    If you drink the other way (with the foot pointing away from you) it splashes you in the face.

So if you close your eyes and turn it and drink, its like playing russian roulette with water...
    Oh the excitement wink.gif

omg boot-shape?!?! that is bloody amazing!!!!! i want it. ha! man im gonna try to find it somewheres.
    oh and electra your name is alice?!?! wow im always like WHOAAA when i learn boardies' real names.
  • You know, I remember when I was little during the bathing suit competition of a beauty pageant, the women all wore an array of different swim suits. Now they all wear the same bathing suit but in different colors. Boo, it's boring. Where's the individuality!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 23 2007, 10:38 PM)
    omg boot-shape?!?! that is bloody amazing!!!!! i want it. ha! man im gonna try to find it somewheres.
    oh and electra your name is alice?!?! wow im always like WHOAAA when i learn boardies' real names.

i'm melissa.
  • ah well melissa makes sense.. like melis yeah.. i see that..
    but some of the others its like totally random haha.. my real names ambreen, but a few of my friends call me amberdino as a nickname ever since one of my teachers kept thinking my name was amberdino and we all thought it was funny so it stuck.

hmm i wanna go disneyland but i have no money ugh. all my spring break plans died due to lack of sufficient funds haha.
  • You know what's funny? This girl on the Miss USA pageant's last name is "Gorges." It probably sounds different if you pronounce it in Spanish. But if you pronounce it the English way, it's the perfect name for a beauty pageant contestant! laugh.gif
  • hahahah what if her first name was "Meso"
  • ^ hahahahahaha thats hilarious. laugh.gif
  • lololol!!!! Ah, from now on, that will be agent's new nickname: Meso Gorges! (It's her Bondgirl name)---Ooo, perhaps it should have that exclamation mark at the end.

WTF is Jerry Springer doing being one of the judges of this beauty pageant! blink.gif
  • jeebus tempe you've got me watching this now too!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 24 2007, 12:17 AM)
    lololol!!!! Ah, from now on, that will be agent's new nickname: Meso Gorges! (It's her Bondgirl name)---Ooo, perhaps it should have that exclamation mark at the end.
    WTF is Jerry Springer doing being one of the judges of this beauty pageant! blink.gif

lol awesome
    but your bondgril name has to be Lady Lotta Love.
  • Lol! I'm sorry. I love a good beauty pageant. I miss how great the Miss America pageants were when I was wittle sad.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 23 2007, 09:21 PM)
    lol awesome
    but your bondgril name has to be Lady Lotta Love.

Lol!!! Ok, what shall we call amberdino then?