In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 29 2007, 10:30 PM)
    Um. So I just got back from seeing the Long Blondes. The concert started at 8.....and ended at 10. (The only reason I just got back is because the metro was being sucky on my line, so I had to change four times to get back.) I feel bad saying it, because apparently the lead singer had food poisoning and couldn't really get into it (and she held up pretty well, for being a food poisoning victim), but.....probably the most boring concert I've been to. :\ And I really like their record, as well. sad.gif

Aww Katy I'm sorry. Shows like that are such a disappointment, spesh when you've been looking forward to it.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 29 2007, 11:44 PM)
    Aww Katy I'm sorry. Shows like that are such a disappointment, spesh when you've been looking forward to it.

Also, I texted a boy and he didn't text me back and now I'm all worried 'cause I'm always the one texting him, although we did go out to a cafe last weekend and he was like, "We'll text this week and go out on Friday or something," but I'm paranoid 'cause how many time is too many times? What if he doesn't really like me? What if he thinks I'm annoying like, "Urgh, why is this girl texting me all the time?" Am I annoying???

Anyway, what I'm really looking forward to is taking a shower and going to bed. BUT. I have an application due tomorrow that I haven't finished at all omg! So I will be up all night, being sick and tired and I will be sick and tired tomorrow and probably have to take an exam and give an expose.

Augh, life.
  • wait! you're sick too? or did i mis-read the first time?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 29 2007, 10:57 PM)
    Also, I texted a boy and he didn't text me back and now I'm all worried 'cause I'm always the one texting him, although we did go out to a cafe last weekend and he was like, "We'll text this week and go out on Friday or something," but I'm paranoid 'cause how many time is too many times? What if he doesn't really like me? What if he thinks I'm annoying like, "Urgh, why is this girl texting me all the time?" Am I annoying???

Anyway, what I'm really looking forward to is taking a shower and going to bed. BUT. I have an application due tomorrow that I haven't finished at all omg! So I will be up all night, being sick and tired and I will be sick and tired tomorrow and probably have to take an exam and give an expose.

Augh, life.

Oh my god!!!
    *hugs*

You're like me with guys lol. I get paranoid about sending texts and stuff too...

Well, I hope you feel better, and that tomorrow goes well.
    Eeeeek, darling sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 29 2007, 11:01 PM)
    Oh my god!!!
    *hugs*

You're like me with guys lol. I get paranoid about sending texts and stuff too...

Well, I hope you feel better, and that tomorrow goes well.
    Eeeeek, darling sad.gif

im a guy!

txt me =p

and all will work out fine katy
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 29 2007, 11:08 PM)
    im a guy!

txt me =p
    and all will work out fine katy

you've already threatened to text me in the middle of an exam so i get disqualified.
    like fuck im giving you my number tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 29 2007, 11:58 PM)
    wait! you're sick too? or did i mis-read the first time?

I'm sick, too, but I don't have food poisoning. My nose, throat, ears, and jaw (???) are acting up.

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 12:01 AM)

I'm so paranoid! Okay, so we met...three weeks ago. Friday night. I texted him on Saturday and said "I had fun last night," he said "I did, too!" I texted him the next day (Sunday) to ask if he wanted to grab cafe, he was busy. Texted him that Friday and he suggested we go out and "celebrate" that weekend, but I was away that weekend, so he told me to text him when I got back. Did so, didn't hear from him. Texted him last Sat., seeing if he wanted to grab cafe, and we did, and that's when he suggested going to boire un verre this weekend (since I've been uber-busy all week). Texted him today 'cause I was bored, no response.

Omg. I sound so fucking neurotic.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 29 2007, 11:12 PM)
    you've already threatened to text me in the middle of an exam so i get disqualified.
    like fuck im giving you my number tongue.gif

blarg!

it was a joke my dear =p

..ah crap ill never get the number now..
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 29 2007, 05:12 PM)
    I'm sick, too, but I don't have food poisoning. My nose, throat, ears, and jaw (???) are acting up.

i'm sorry..(hugs) sad.gif
  • SOMEBODY TELL ME WHETHER OR NOT I'M NEUROTIC/CRAZY?!

Unlike Pandy, I actually do have Electra's number. I guess I'm just better. wink.gif
  • burn!

you're not crazy. =]
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 29 2007, 11:12 PM)
    I'm so paranoid!

Omg. I sound so fucking neurotic.

For a start, you're not neurotic. I go through exactly the same thing. So do all my friends, actually. One of my friends proposed at 14 years old - in all seriousness - THAT'S neurotic.

And secondly, he was replying before, and seemed into you then, didn't he? So what could have possibly changed since then?
    Give him a chance to reply, he might not have credit or something, and then see...
    Just a suggestion....

Don't worry Katy smile.gif
  • *deep breath* Okay. Will stop panicking. smile.gif
  • Good smile.gif
    *hugs*

and breathe....

Hahaha!
    Andy, you shoudl give Katy one of your points for that.
    LOL Mel and Fel got me confused now - does everyone have points???
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 29 2007, 11:27 PM)
    Good smile.gif
    *hugs*

and breathe....

Hahaha!
    Andy, you shoudl give Katy one of your points for that.
    LOL Mel and Fel got me confused now - does everyone have points???

why should i lose my points! =(
  • She's got my number, you dont
    aww actually i feel bad...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 29 2007, 11:33 PM)
    She's got my number, you dont
    aww actually i feel bad...

haha, dont feel bad my dear =p
  • I WANT A POINT!

Shower time!