In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• oh vinnie.. you can always get contacts!!
    and sometimes glasses look cool!
    or make you look smarter!
    wooo
    im freakin bored.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Mar 28 2007, 08:48 PM)
    ^^^^

for some reason i like it when u just post an emotion icon

it makes me happy smile.gif

i just got glasses

i look like a turd, and i think i really need them, but i dont want to wear them . . . sad.gif

yay!
  • Dig the power of your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist...I've been organizinng a dental event at Arizona State University (ASU) for several months. Finally, the event will be this Monday on a lovely grassy knowl in front of the ASU library. At the last minute, we found out that Al Gore will be at ASU giving a speech and holding a rally. His people wanted to use that lawn, but we stood our ground since our event has been in the works for so many months now. We get the big grassy knowl and a Vice President of the United States doesn't! Weird stuff. I actually outdid a famous politician. blink.gif
  • RORO! ARE YOU ONLINE?? ARE YOU ON HERE??? I MISS YOU! wub.gif

In other news, I'm listening to Nouvelle Vague's cover of the Buzzcocks' "Ever Fallen In Love?" (I think that's the name...) and it = lovely.

Also, I'm about to die from too much work, but I'm going to see The Long Blondes tonight (!!!) anyway.
    ^^^ huh?????

idk

have u guys ever seen/read rose red????

its soooo scary.
    is that the kids story? snow white and red rose? i think i did when i was little...

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 29 2007, 01:38 AM)
    Dig the power of your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist...I've been organizinng a dental event at Arizona State University (ASU) for several months. Finally, the event will be this Monday on a lovely grassy knowl in front of the ASU library. At the last minute, we found out that Al Gore will be at ASU giving a speech and holding a rally. His people wanted to use that lawn, but we stood our ground since our event has been in the works for so many months now. We get the big grassy knowl and a Vice President of the United States doesn't! Weird stuff. I actually outdid a famous politician. blink.gif

in-f'in-tense! you out wit a vp! YOU GO GIRL!

... talk to the hand gore...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 29 2007, 01:38 AM)
    Dig the power of your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist...I've been organizinng a dental event at Arizona State University (ASU) for several months. Finally, the event will be this Monday on a lovely grassy knowl in front of the ASU library. At the last minute, we found out that Al Gore will be at ASU giving a speech and holding a rally. His people wanted to use that lawn, but we stood our ground since our event has been in the works for so many months now. We get the big grassy knowl and a Vice President of the United States doesn't! Weird stuff. I actually outdid a famous politician. blink.gif

HA YOUR SIGI _ its food..im hungry...and at work...and want to go home!
    Muah
  • RORO! you're back! STAY!
  • my case is over

people should get on msn

my head hurts
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 29 2007, 10:17 AM)
    my case is over
    people should get on msn
    my head hurts

AH I WILL STAY - ths is the only thing not blocked at work!
    BABIES IVE MISSED YOU

(i cant get on msn b.c work blocks it//.and my darling panda puff by the time i get online ur sleeeeping sad.gif ) IMISS YOU GUYS OMG!
    Muah
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 29 2007, 03:25 PM)
    BABIES IVE MISSED YOU

(i cant get on msn b.c work blocks it//.and my darling panda puff by the time i get online ur sleeeeping sad.gif ) IMISS YOU GUYS OMG!
    Muah

pffft who said you were the "people" who needed to come on =p

red headed people should get on msn *HINT*

you better stay, and that other canadian, the one that hurts groins should stay....but stay away from mine
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 29 2007, 09:25 AM)
    BABIES IVE MISSED YOU

Muah

meebo.com

does it blocks that too?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 29 2007, 10:28 AM)
    pffft who said you were the "people" who needed to come on =p
    red headed people should get on msn *HINT*
    you better stay, and that other canadian, the one that hurts groins should stay....but stay away from mine

thanks for making me feel loved panda puff!

I miss thee foweal!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 29 2007, 03:29 PM)

I miss thee foweal!

i am rather amazing =p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 29 2007, 10:30 AM)
    i am rather amazing =p

YA DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE

w00t
  • in other news

england is cold tonight, well in snotts at least...
  • London's cold as well

And I haven't actually been online, my mum shut down the computer before I could log out
    dry.gif
    I'm sorry Andy
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 29 2007, 08:32 PM)
    London's cold as well

And I haven't actually been online, my mum shut down the computer before I could log out
    dry.gif
    I'm sorry Andy

i think i can forgive you =p
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 29 2007, 09:29 AM)

I miss thee foweal!

that is pretty much the cutest nickname you could EVER give someone.

you're cool.
  • Um. So I just got back from seeing the Long Blondes. The concert started at 8.....and ended at 10. (The only reason I just got back is because the metro was being sucky on my line, so I had to change four times to get back.) I feel bad saying it, because apparently the lead singer had food poisoning and couldn't really get into it (and she held up pretty well, for being a food poisoning victim), but.....probably the most boring concert I've been to. :\ And I really like their record, as well. sad.gif
  • aw

ew, did she vomit on stage?