In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Ambers, I would send you Boyce, but unfortunately he is already mine.
    Sorry biggrin.gif
    He's also ridiculously tall, you know?

Awwww look at all you lovely poor sick people!
    Hope you get better smile.gif

Argh you lot are so lucky to have cool weather stuffs.
    We have nothing of any interest anymore.
    We used to have this amazingly cool dude who would show the weather on This Morning by jumping from area to area on a scaled down version of the British Isles that was in Liverpool docks... Ahhh I always wanted to go on that thing. And I always hoped he'd fall in when he jumped around....

Here is Fred the weatherman:
  • ^^*snort*

Your island never ceases to amaze me.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Apr 5 2007, 12:06 PM)
    i like the dude that does the weather in my city too... his name is Frank Faraginie and he also does this segment called "Frankies flowers". Its so weird that he is so insanely popular around here.

the dude that does the weather in the evenings cant hold a candle to frank!

omg that is so exciting!
    we have people named Dallas Raines, and Johnny Mountain - i find that on its own to be awesome. haha.

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 5 2007, 03:07 PM)
    Ambers, I would send you Boyce, but unfortunately he is already mine.
    Sorry biggrin.gif
    He's also ridiculously tall, you know?

Awwww look at all you lovely poor sick people!
    Hope you get better smile.gif

Argh you lot are so lucky to have cool weather stuffs.
    We have nothing of any interest anymore.
    We used to have this amazingly cool dude who would show the weather on This Morning by jumping from area to area on a scaled down version of the British Isles that was in Liverpool docks... Ahhh I always wanted to go on that thing. And I always hoped he'd fall in when he jumped around....

Here is Fred the weatherman:

ah! he can't be yours!
    lets uhh share? smile.gif
    tall eh? good - cuz i'm kinda tallish not really but compared to most brown ppl im tall - when i went to the motherland i was a fucking giant..
    tall hot british fellow.. i can't ask for anything more!!

and fred seems so awesome too - a mini britain to jump around?! thats brilliant!
  • Ok, we can share him i spose... tongue.gif

Fred the weatherman was brilliant smile.gif
    I used to rearrange the furniture in my living room so that it vaguely resembled the UK and I'd do my own weather reports, jumping from the sofa to the table etc....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 5 2007, 03:57 PM)
    Ok, we can share him i spose... tongue.gif

Fred the weatherman was brilliant smile.gif
    I used to rearrange the furniture in my living room so that it vaguely resembled the UK and I'd do my own weather reports, jumping from the sofa to the table etc....

woo!

hahah that sounds fun!

zach braff's bday is tomorrow! he turns 32! wooo
  • ^^^32, wow, thats old.

awww, and i hope u feel better ambie. *kisses & hugs & all that gushy stuff biggrin.gif*

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 5 2007, 04:19 PM)
    I just came back from the orthadontist....

Do u have braces????

i have braces...im getting them off next week. biggrin.gif

ugh. i couldn't go to my german class today because i have homework due today at 11 and stuff...

sad.gif
  • I have braces! I love them! I probably shouldn't. People say they hurt a lot but they don't really hurt that much for me, if at all. blink.gif I like picking colours every time I get them tightened. The colourful teeth pretty much make up for the slight discomfort. Gleeeee.
  • Damn, I left for 3 days and I missed so much sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 6 2007, 01:39 AM)
    I have braces! I love them! I probably shouldn't. People say they hurt a lot but they don't really hurt that much for me, if at all. blink.gif I like picking colours every time I get them tightened. The colourful teeth pretty much make up for the slight discomfort. Gleeeee.

biggrin.gif

chkl, mine don't really hurt either...i like them too...i never picked the greatest colors
  • i'm getting braces in like a couple months or something..
    i'm getting braces at 18.. sigh its okay i'm looking forward to the colors too smile.gif
  • ^^^

chkl, its not so bad...after a while u forget u even have them on, and there's ppl that r 50 and have braces on so 18 isn't that bad
  • oops, double post

i didn't even realize it...OMG
  • yep totally true...
    thats why i'm like its okay, at least my teeth will look nice afterwards smile.gif
  • i hated my braces....hurt so much
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 5 2007, 02:21 AM)
    good night dear - its about time you hit the sack, its freakin like 2am over there "innit" ? haha sorry couldnt help myself there.

Sorry for the late reply, Ambers, BUT:
    Hehe it was 2am at the time, yes.
    And I never say "innit" lol. I am one of the posher variety of Englander biggrin.gif

(is englander even a word? I keep using it and firefox says it's ok, but I was under the impression that I had made it up for want of a better word....)
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 5 2007, 11:29 PM)
    biggrin.gif

chkl, mine don't really hurt either...i like them too...i never picked the greatest colors
    I have rainbow teeth right now smile.gif I like smiling at myself... hahaha
  • There's this girl in my Law class who has all yellow in her braces, because..."It looks like there's sunshine in my mouth!!!!! Heeheee!"

*shudder*
  • biggrin.gif Yellow teeth. Charming.
  • It looks like fungus!!