In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Oh, ew. blink.gif That poor girl.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 6 2007, 08:32 AM)
    Sorry for the late reply, Ambers, BUT:
    Hehe it was 2am at the time, yes.
    And I never say "innit" lol. I am one of the posher variety of Englander biggrin.gif

(is englander even a word? I keep using it and firefox says it's ok, but I was under the impression that I had made it up for want of a better word....)

haha oh snap! posh eh? awesome!
    i can't like decipher the different accents.. or well sometimes i can, especially like northern english or scottish, and i can hear like a difference in the other, but i dunno which one is from where sleep.gif i'll work on dear don't worry.

and i think englander is a word.. what else would you call people from england?
    i suppose there is british.. but that people from all of britain, not just englad.. so i think englader is correct smile.gif

QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2007, 09:12 AM)
    It looks like fungus!!

wow... what a disaster..
    *mental note - never get yellow in my braces*
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 05:55 PM)
    haha oh snap! posh eh? awesome!
    i can't like decipher the different accents.. or well sometimes i can, especially like northern english or scottish, and i can hear like a difference in the other, but i dunno which one is from where sleep.gif i'll work on dear don't worry.

i suppose there is british.. but that people from all of britain, not just englad.. so i think englader is correct smile.gif

see i could joke that alie is not posh, but then she would hurt me =(

i say innit in a mocking way of mocking the chavy people, and or my cuz, who is also posh and lives in cambu, but says chavy things sometimes

its confuseing
  • oh yeah and andy, why are your fellow nottingham people sending me "job offers" to sell some nottingham textiles or something here? ah spam is quite amusing.

what does chavy mean??

and yeah good eye on not being mean.. you're still losing on points.. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 05:59 PM)
    oh yeah and andy, why are your fellow nottingham people sending me "job offers" to sell some nottingham textiles or something here? ah spam is quite amusing.

hmmm, well its better then being threatend to buy textiles at gun point...

oh nottingham, so much to awnser for..

hey, im only 2 points behind

if she stoped being so darn amazing i might have a chance...sigh
  • I had braces but never got to put differfnt colours in them. just plain metal colour, but i guess its Better than fungus mouth. anyways i only have retainers now. and dont feel bad about getting braces at 18 , lol i did too.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 12:55 PM)

Well, you call them English.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 6 2007, 10:00 AM)
    hmmm, well its better then being threatend to buy textiles at gun point...
    oh nottingham, so much to awnser for..
    hey, im only 2 points behind
    if she stoped being so darn amazing i might have a chance...sigh

haha wow... don't die okay?
    is nottingham really that bad? is it like.. south central LA??

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 6 2007, 10:01 AM)
    I had braces but never got to put differfnt colours in them. just plain metal colour, but i guess its Better than fungus mouth. anyways i only have retainers now. and dont feel bad about getting braces at 18 , lol i did too.

woo! yay i feel better now.. and i don't think im going to have them on for too long, nor will i need rubber bands or whatever so its okay smile.gif

yay i just got an e-mail that my econ class got cancelled today!!! wooo cool.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2007, 10:13 AM)
    Well, you call them English.

wow DUH..
    *feels stupid*
    i totally had a brain fart there or something.

well, electra dear, i still think you can use englander too! even if its not technically correct smile.gif
  • Englander definitely sounds more fun!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 06:13 PM)

notts is bad in the wrong areas, speshally at the wrong times..

but im a englander too =(
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 06:59 PM)
    what does chavy mean??

I've never figured that out myself. All I know is that they're girls who say "Yeah but no" a lot and wear scrunchies and Burberry. blink.gif

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 6 2007, 06:58 PM)
    i say innit in a mocking way of mocking the chavy people, and or my cuz, who is also posh and lives in cambu, but says chavy things sometimes

lol

Edit: I'm at 3,669 posts. *thirteen-year-old giggle*
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 6 2007, 03:36 PM)
    I have rainbow teeth right now smile.gif I like smiling at myself... hahaha

chkl, thats awesome...the dental assisstants at my orthadontist aren't capable of that. they're so annoying. they mess up my teeth all the f-in time and never stop talking to each other. im there waiting like a dummy while 2 of them are talking about toes. OMG

QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2007, 04:12 PM)
    It looks like fungus!!

OMG that's just gross

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 6 2007, 05:01 PM)
    I had braces but never got to put differfnt colours in them. just plain metal colour, but i guess its Better than fungus mouth. anyways i only have retainers now. and dont feel bad about getting braces at 18 , lol i did too.

chkl, does everyone have to get retainers??? i think id lose mine.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 05:13 PM)
    woo! yay i feel better now.. and i don't think im going to have them on for too long, nor will i need rubber bands or whatever so its okay smile.gif

yay i just got an e-mail that my econ class got cancelled today!!! wooo cool.gif

chkl, YAY for no school. SPRING BREAK!!!! ima show some random guy on the street my mini boobs. totally.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 05:14 PM)
    brain fart

i can't help but laugh like crazy when someone says brain fart.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 6 2007, 11:56 AM)
    I've never figured that out myself. All I know is that they're girls who say "Yeah but no" a lot and wear scrunchies and Burberry. blink.gif
    lol

hahahha congrats!
    scrunchies?!?! yuck.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 6 2007, 01:06 PM)
    chkl, thats awesome...the dental assisstants at my orthadontist aren't capable of that. they're so annoying. they mess up my teeth all the f-in time and never stop talking to each other. im there waiting like a dummy while 2 of them are talking about toes. OMG
    OMG that's just gross
    chkl, does everyone have to get retainers??? i think id lose mine.
    chkl, YAY for no school. SPRING BREAK!!!! ima show some random guy on the street my mini boobs. totally.
    i can't help but laugh like crazy when someone says brain fart.

mmm spring break how exciting smile.gif
    yes i find brain fart to be an odd phrase too but i found it appropriate in that moment.
    and please dont show your mini boobs to a random fellow..
    you should go to disneyland instead cool.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 6 2007, 07:56 PM)
    lol

Hahahahaha
    *giggles too, blushes and hides from males in a childish way for fear of laughing again*

Chavs are people who wear tracksuits constantly (including job interviews etc), listen to crap music (ie. grind, r'n'b...), mug/stab you as you walk home, and are generally not very nice people.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 6 2007, 06:34 PM)
    Englander definitely sounds more fun!

Glad you like it
    If anyone else needs a made up word, I'm here all night. wink.gif

Notts is a scary place. There was a whole TV program on how scary it is.

And Vinnie!!! ohmy.gif
    Save your mini boobs for someone who will appreciate them, babe!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 6 2007, 11:21 PM)
    And Vinnie!!! ohmy.gif
    Save your mini boobs for someone who will appreciate them, babe!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

chkl

alright...i guess
  • Good smile.gif
    Your innocence, at least in my eyes, has been saved.

Besides, Julian would feel SO jealous...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 12:21 AM)
    Notts is a scary place. There was a whole TV program on how scary it is.

i shall protect you though on your vist here in the summer =p

for im like robin hood, giving to the poor and or somthing...
  • Hahaha!
    Awwww

I'm gonna be safely shut away in the Uni the whole time
    We're not allowed out
    Although last time loadsa people went out and got drunk anyway...
  • robinhood wasnt from nottingham, the sherif was, and he was a dick.