In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

Trogdor was the man. He was a DRAGON MAN. Actually, he was just a dragon.... but he was still
    TROGGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TROGGGGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah. I should be studying.
  • i am in awe of your art skills yet again!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 26 2007, 04:02 PM)
    Trogdor was the man. He was a DRAGON MAN. Actually, he was just a dragon.... but he was still
    TROGGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TROGGGGDORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah. I should be studying.

holy SHIT!
    its Trogdor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BURNINATOR!!!!

Trogdor kicks ass cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 26 2007, 09:04 PM)
    i am in awe of your art skills yet again!

Alas! I cannot take credit. It's from here: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
  • i knew i had seen him from somewhere!

but just put it down to your crazy great art skills
  • mmm today was our "Day of Silence" at my school (cause last week was vacation, so we couldn't do it on the scheduled day)... it was fantastic. we had a bunch more people go silent than last year.

I've got all my rainbow paraphenalia on and it makes me happy.
  • OMG so it turns out that interpol isn't being shown...WTF?!?!?!?! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif its probably cuz they'll play new songs...... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • I saw that too.....

T_T

gah, the suspense is killing me.
    seriously.
    like, beyond seriously.

at least there's some other good music being shown.
  • ^^

I know!

seeing them and arctic monkeys was getting through the day...

and i can't get it to work

ugh..............

sad.gif
  • I saw the most hillarious ep of the Brady Bunch today. Marcia was in love w/ her dentist. He wanted Marcia to babysit on Friday night. But Marcia got confused and thought he wanted to date her. She started having all these fantasies about being married to "Dr. Dentist." In her fantasy, they were getting married and the priest said, "Do you, Dr. Dentist, take Marcia in sickness and in health, in root canals and in fillings, in good orthodontia and in bad." In another one of her fantasies, her dream dentist husband got home from a long day of work, and instead of plopping down on the sofa, he plopped down to relax in a dental chair. To reassure him after a hard day Marcia gave him a cup of mouthwash and said, "Here, rinse, you'll feel better." During their wedding, he was wearing a dentist/doctor sort of uniform. I'm still laughing. laugh.gif
  • why does that trogdor thing look familiar
  • I. HATE. MOSHERS.

Especially 14-year-old moshers.

My legs are all bruised. *pout*
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 27 2007, 10:38 PM)
    why does that trogdor thing look familiar
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
  • Today, since I need to move out of my apartment by Monday, I cleaned out my entire room and took things over to my new apartment. I'm currently sitting in my room and it doesn't feel like my room. My bookshelves are empty. My pictures are down. My awkward record collection has been removed and relocated. It feels empty and sad and a little lonely.

Plus, my uterus is about to bleed so I'm extra hormonal and I realize that I'm being overly emotional, but I got on the phone with my boyfriend and I had to try really hard not to cry.

So he sang to me instead.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 29 2007, 12:02 AM)
    ...but I got on the phone with my boyfriend and I had to try really hard not to cry.

AWWWWWW!!!
    That's so sweet smile.gif
    When I'm feeling down, my best friend sings OK Go songs to me to cheer me up. I always feel better after that.

Good luck with the move!
    Im sorry your room doesn't feel like home anymore, though
    *hugs*

Today, I went to visit family for my grandma's 75th birthday. And somehow the conversation turned to an impliment that is, erm, inserted into a woman, has teeth, and snaps shut in the event of rape. Interesting. blink.gif
  • I've heard of that! Eeeeeeeh.

Thanks though. Having someone to sing to you makes everything better.
  • Seriously wrong... Why my dad had to bring it up at his mother's birthday is beyond me.

*sings to Tonetoile*
    what song d'you want, love?
  • I'm just singing a combo of Queen and Violent Femmes. I need a Violent Femmes singalong

before we were dating, a put "Add it Up" on a mix for my boyfriend. He told me later he thought I was being flirty. I realize now that the lyrics "why can't I get just one screw? Why can't I get just one screw? Believe me I know what to do but something won't let me make love to you" may have been a bit forward.

Whoops
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 28 2007, 07:02 PM)
    Awwwwww wub.gif

Ooh. I've heard of that rape prevention...device...before, but I thought it was a joke. unsure.gif Vagina with teeth... Charming.
  • *launches into Prove My Love*
    It's the only one I know
    Hehe smile.gif