In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 30 2007, 10:19 PM)
    you should go on project runway smile.gif

haha, i'm not good enough to go on project runway...
  • whatever yo - i'd totally root for you! smile.gif
  • my stomach is going crazy again...ELECTRA!!!!

offbeat oddity from my school agenda:
    strange invention - The Banana Suitcase: for the safe transport of a single banana.

oh, and darbie, awesome skirt!
  • dude vinnie that reminds me - the container store has this awesome container for a single cupcake!!
    http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Produ...PRODID=10015475

ah the container store is so awesome (yes i'm crazy i know)

vinnie take some drugs!!! (thats my solution to all illness teehee)
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 1 2007, 03:48 AM)
    dude vinnie that reminds me - the container store has this awesome container for a single cupcake!!
    http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Produ...PRODID=10015475

ah the container store is so awesome (yes i'm crazy i know)

vinnie take some drugs!!! (thats my solution to all illness teehee)

haha...that container is ridiculous

pssh, ambie, im 10 steps ahead of u...ibuprofen all the way!

my arm hurts, like its hanging on my a single piece of flesh...not cool...dumb crazy ppl at mini concerts.
  • Darbie that skirt is amazing!!!
    Wana make me one and send it to me? Maybe? smile.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 1 2007, 04:36 AM)
    my stomach is going crazy again...ELECTRA!!!!

I have my stethascope at the ready, darling!
    Whats up???
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 30 2007, 05:38 PM)
    Aww smile.gif
    How'd they go then?

I've been trying to revise biochem as well. My exam's soon.
    I fucking hate nucleic acid right now...

hahahha the nucleic acid thing made me laugh!
    they went ok... the religion one was way easier than i thought it would be... oposite for the biochem one though

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 30 2007, 09:26 PM)

ekk! darbie you are tres talented!
  • ooo, darbie, did you have a pattern? how did u know what to do?

One day I will invent fluoridated Beer! *Evil laughter as I point my pinky to my lip evily* ph34r.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ May 1 2007, 09:12 PM)
    hahahha the nucleic acid thing made me laugh!
    they went ok... the religion one was way easier than i thought it would be... oposite for the biochem one though

Glad they went well smile.gif
    And i've changed my mind. I hate enzymes instead. And fucking coursework experiments that don't bloody work sad.gif
    And standing in a river for a biology field trip. To your average person, this is not such a bad thing, but for short people, with short wellies, wet feet are a disaster. sad.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 1 2007, 10:25 PM)
    One day I will invent fluoridated Beer! *Evil laughter as I point my pinky to my lip evily* ph34r.gif

Yo have no idea how scary that is. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 1 2007, 04:25 PM)
    ooo, darbie, did you have a pattern? how did u know what to do?

no pattern... don't really need one for circle skirts, all you need to know is your waist measurement and how long you want the skirt to be... then there's a simple mathmatic equation to follow to figure out where to cut your fabric... and i just used a stretchy fabric for the waistband so i didn't have to deal with elastic or buttons...

oh, and thank you all for the compliments, my ego is huge now...
  • sweet skirt darbie!!!

ok i have a confession everybody......... i ... have never.......been to an ok go concert. sad.gif mad.gif dry.gif ohmy.gif

i feel so alone.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • I hadn't been to one either up until exactly a month and a day ago (right down to the hour). wink.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 1 2007, 11:09 PM)
    oh, and thank you all for the compliments, my ego is huge now...

Egos were made to be inflated biggrin.gif

And don't worry, hot-shot! you'll get your chance!
  • yea well you still got to go to one

and they aren't coming back to Oklahoma. i couldn't go to the one earlier this year in Tulsa. and my parents will probably never let me go, they don't even know what music i listen to, they want me to listen to christian music. but i never do.
    The only way i would get to go is if me and my friend had a "sleepover" and went together. but i dunno. unsure.gif

grrr so frustrated. mad.gif

someone kidnap me and take me to a concert.

dry.gif
  • That's quite a predicament....
    I'd kidnap you and bring you to a show with me, but logistically speaking, that's quite difficult what with the atlantic ocean and all... I'm sorry *hugs* sad.gif
  • You'll have your day! After they're done recording they'll come back and maybe, just maybe, they'll headline... smile.gif

WTF theres an ant on my hand. how did it get all the way up here
  • thanks electra smile.gif your sweet.

sleep.gif *sigh*

hey you guys have to hear my dream.

its soo randomly crazy funny.

Ok so in my dream I was at an OK Go concert and I was in the second row and Damian decides to go crowd surfing. So right when he gets above me, they dropped him. So it broke my arm, and then in my dream Damian was like "Oh my god are you okay!!???" and I just sorta layed there holding my arm and then he picked me up and took me to the hospital. The next day he brought me flowers.

Totally weird right? huh.gif

*kills the ant *
  • Ha, that's a fun dream. I don't really have OK Go-related dreams. Wish I did though.

In other news, Meg & Dia Frampton are amazing. They're really smart, really pretty, they can sing incredibly well (especially Dia)... I could go on... Cardigan Weather is the most ingenious song I've ever heard sad.gif The guitar and the vocals are just... crazy good... and sofuntoplay especially the solo akfsroigl;vxmsj

I haven't slept for 38 hours now and everything feels so soft mellow.gif oooooo
  • go to sleep dani!!
    you're crazy!
  • hey darbie if u ever start selling ur clothes on ebay im sure half of the board here will buy