In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Your finger is putting us all in jeopardy, Ringo.
  • Ok, I just got 4 pages of messages from strangers spamming my myspace. WTF?!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 29 2007, 12:06 AM)
    And somehow the conversation turned to an impliment that is, erm, inserted into a woman, has teeth, and snaps shut in the event of rape. Interesting. blink.gif

*horrified face*

good lord...

im going to brum AGAIN today, well in about 8 hours time so i really should go to sleep soon

i seem to be spending far to much time in brum lately...
  • I AM DRUNK. AND ;ISSED OFF. SO PISSED OFF.

Did th at jerk think he could reall put what hepulled?

Watever i am soooooooo better off wthout him in my life.

I just want to cal and lell him that. that i don't need him so he can run off to whateve hr name is.

bah i am drunk and angry.
  • oooooo homestar runner
    man ihavent been there in a long time
  • hehe i just thought of something random while i was in the word association thread.
    if u say gimme a kissey to my dog zeke, (hes really likes love and attention)
    he will come up and give u a nose kissey.
    he just like pressed his nose on your cheek and chin then licks it ^^
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 29 2007, 01:34 AM)
    hehe i just thought of something random while i was in the word association thread.
    if u say gimme a kissey to my dog zeke, (hes really likes love and attention)
    he will come up and give u a nose kissey.
    he just like pressed his nose on your cheek and chin then licks it ^^

awwwwwwwwww!

i havent been here in a while b/c of exams and crap, but i just finished my last one about 20 min ago! WOOT WOOT!
  • Oooo yay!!!
    Well done fel
    And welcome back smile.gif
  • hehe thanks... all of yall were in the back of my mind when i was studying biochem and buddhism and other junk...
  • Aww smile.gif
    How'd they go then?

I've been trying to revise biochem as well. My exam's soon.
    I fucking hate nucleic acid right now...
  • ok so on myspace i searched for damian kulash, there was this one i think it was him.... does he really have a myspace or is it fake?
  • If he does have a MySpace, it's not like he'd have any time to check up on it. It's not hard to make fake MySpace profiles either, so it's probably not him.
  • yea thats what i thought. darn. dry.gif

o welll

im soo hyper i had some weird energy drink it was goood.

lalala, thats so random.
  • HAHAHAHA today we got our tests back in sociology. It was on discrimination and prejudice. There was a part of it where we had to do definitions and stuff and this one kid didn't know how to explain prejudice so he wrote

Prejudice: A two-headed mythological beast. One head breathes fire and the other breathes ice. It enjoys lengthy leisurely walks on the beach, fine french cuisine and singing for the local glee club

The teacher didn't give him marks but if I was her I'd totally give him a million percent and a sticker
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 30 2007, 08:13 PM)
    HAHAHAHA today we got our tests back in sociology. It was on discrimination and prejudice. There was a part of it where we had to do definitions and stuff and this one kid didn't know how to explain prejudice so he wrote

Prejudice: A two-headed mythological beast. One head breathes fire and the other breathes ice. It enjoys lengthy leisurely walks on the beach, fine french cuisine and singing for the local glee club

The teacher didn't give him marks but if I was her I'd totally give him a million percent and a sticker

hahahhahah wow thats hilarious laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • it's 87 degrees in my room...
    so i decided to be a one woman sweatshop...
    and made this:

• Wow, you made that? That's so cool smile.gif I wish I could sew clothes.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 30 2007, 08:56 PM)
    I wish I could sew clothes.

if i can figure out how to do it, anyone can... tongue.gif
  • thats so cute ^^
    theres a fabric store going out of business where i am so their stuff is realy cheap
    including their sewing machines but i still dont have enough money.
    woe is me.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 30 2007, 06:26 PM)
    it's 87 degrees in my room...
    so i decided to be a one woman sweatshop...
    and made this:

oh darbie thats adorable!!

you should go on project runway smile.gif