In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 2 2007, 07:32 PM)
    You sure that wasn't a hallucination from your lack of sleep? Smartly dressed? Was he a vampire or perhaps a ninja turtle on the way to a job interview?

Heroes in a half shell still gotta get paid, ya know? laugh.gif

My practical guess is that someone got caught in a saucy affair. They might be mentally ill, too. We have a guy in St. Louis that walks around the Central West End dressed as a bride, Spiderman, a prom queen, etc. Nice guy, but not all there.
  • Yeah, it's probably some crazy dude. Hahaha.

Konopka is suspiciously close to kanapka which means sandwich in Polish. HMMM.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 2 2007, 03:59 PM)
    MEATLOAF! Thanks for the sighting mention. I don't care what anyone says, Meatloaf fucking owns.

Stop right there!
    I gotta know right now!
    Before we go any further--!

Do you love me?
    Will you love me forever?
    Do you need me?
    Will you never leave me?
    Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
    Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
    Do you love me!?
    Will you love me forever!?
    Do you need me!?
    Will you never leave me!?
    Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life!?
    Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?
    I gotta know right now
    Before we go any further
    Do you love me!!!?
    Will you love me forever!!!?
  • Meatloaf? Hallucinations? Isn't that like a norm around here?
  • So I'm watching and recording The Sauce on FUSE, Paramore is on, and they always get the bads they have on the show to IM with people, so I'll see if they will answer my stupid questions... if anyone want's to check it out RIGHT NOW, and if you have AIM go to thesauceonfuse and ask away, maybe you'll be luckier than me and get your q's answered............... And I'm kind of hoping Pandy reads this so he can check it out. COME ON PANDY, you might get a chance to ask HAILEY some juicy stuff.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ May 3 2007, 11:11 PM)
    So I'm watching and recording The Sauce on FUSE, Paramore is on, and they always get the bads they have on the show to IM with people, so I'll see if they will answer my stupid questions... if anyone want's to check it out RIGHT NOW, and if you have AIM go to thesauceonfuse and ask away, maybe you'll be luckier than me and get your q's answered............... And I'm kind of hoping Pandy reads this so he can check it out. COME ON PANDY, you might get a chance to ask HAILEY some juicy stuff.

yeah i saw they were on, but i have no way to veiw it..

i randomly bought kerrang the other day and she was in it, was a lovley supprise...
  • Oh Pandy I'm sorry. I'm recording it anyways, but it's almost over... I tried to see if the sause was logged in to AIM but they weren't, maybe they were using some other IMer. I want to buy Kerrang, who's on the cover so that I can order it.
  • i had a dream that i was smoking a cigar and i blew a giant smoke ring.
    it was awesome.
    i was indoors but the ceiling was really tall and there was no ceiling lol
  • You want a piece of me, fatboy? I'll spork your ass!
  • haha sporks!
  • *Hi, Poirl!* How've you been!

You know what's a good show? "The Wonder Years." I miss the 80s. I rule the random scene cool.gif
  • Hello my sand Puppet! I've been well. I've missed all you guys wink.gif

OH dude I love The Wonder Years, I used to watch it a ton when I was a kid, the 80s were pretty rad times, even though I only lived them for 6 yrs lol
  • i think i got a paper cut on my tongue from an envelope...
  • who licks envelopes anymore?
    ew.
    i use a wet rag or something.
    just wait.
    youll find out in a couple years that shit gives u cancer
  • I have a really random question.

Do thumb rings stand for anything in secret code where you all live?

My neice had one on the other day, and my husband commented on it meaning something else which I had never heard of. I'm wondering if it's universal or just something from his strange part of the world. I just thought it stood for wanting to wear a ring on your thumb.
  • I like licking envelopes...

I have no idea about the thumb rings mellow.gif My cousin is an engineer and once he went to the US with his two engineer friends, and engineers (only from up here, I guess) wear engineer rings on their right pinky fingers. This one person asked them on the street if they were "together" when they were in the states, because of their matching rings. They were like "uh... what?" It was soo awkward. biggrin.gif
  • hahaha oh dani thats hilarious.

ohh man i'm so glad its finally the weekend even though i have an exam on tuesday... but this past week was just craazy phew its over..

oh i have a story for you guys!! aright soo on thursdays i have class 2-3:20, and then another at 4 and so in between i went to go get lunch and so i got lunch and i'm just sitting there eating and reading The Great Gatsby (i was supposed to read it in high school, but ended up sparknoting it because i ran out of time and i really dont remember much, so now im reading it to appreciate it)

so anyway this dude walks up and hes like hey my friend and i didnt mean to stare at you but we noticed you were reading gatsby and we couldn't remember the author so we were trying to read it off your book and i'm like oh okay no problem i didn't even notice and he continues on like oh are you reading that for fun or for a class? and i said for fun and gave the explanation from above paragraph.. and hes like oh yeah its really good blah blah and then hes like i'm mike by the way and i introduce myself as well because uhh what was i supposed to do? and then he sits down..

and he starts talking about random stuff like oh do you watch basketball? and i'm like yeah kinda sorta i'm a lakers fan and hes like oh yeah they got ousted last night (lakers lost wednesday night =/) and i'm like yeah it was so sad and hes like yeah the warriors are playing dallas tonight (warriors are like ranked lowest amongst those who made it to playoffs and dallas is first, but warriors were winning the series at the time.. have i lost you brits yet? if i have its okay just disregard all this haha) ookay so yeah he was like the warriors are playing tonight and if you want some of my friends and i are gonna watch at round table (this pizza place on campus) around 7:30 if you wanna stop by... and i'm like UHHH i'm busy! (which i truly was okay!) i was like yeah i have a review session and then this other event thing im helping putting on.. and hes like oh okay what year are you what college are you etc.. okay so then convo died..

and then he sees my bag (its from victoria's secret and its a tote bag thats basically just a giant british flag but the red is pink) and hes like oh i like your bag are you british? i'm like no but i like it there a lot and hes like oh cool have you been? im like yeah.. he keeps going on asking shit when did you go why did you go balh blah blah..

and finally i'm like i have to go i have class.. (which i did!) and i get up and hes like hey if you have a screen name or something maybe we can talk sometime.. and i'm so caught off gaurd and i'm like uhhhhh i'm on facebook so you can get it off of there... and i bolted out of there haha.

and lo and behold after like an hour theres already a friend request and im like argh fine and now he keeps writing shit on my wall.

ahh i dunno what to do! i've never been in a situation like this its SO WIERD!!
    sigh maybe if he were better looking..................................... no i'm not shallow at all don't judge me! but if hes already white he might as well be a hot white one (i'm brown remember yet i have a thing for white guys.. but not this one sleep.gif)

sigh okay had to inform you all of my story!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 5 2007, 06:34 PM)
    have i lost you brits yet?

Yes, you have unsure.gif

But hahaha that's so funny!!!
    Awww darling, just give him the brushoff...
    "I'm not interested" + a few ignored wall posts should do it... wink.gif
  • Oooo Breen I added you on Facebook. I totally hope it was you anyways, if I added some random person that would be so embarassing mellow.gif

Awww, you have an admirer wink.gif Atleast give him a chance!! He seems nice enough.
  • Ooo! Dani, Ambers, what're your facebook addresses?