In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 6 2007, 02:58 PM)
    someones been watching scrubs =p

YES. VERY YES.

That show is fucking amazing. Not just amazing, FUCKING amazing.

The Janitor may be one of my favorite characters on television.

And I recently found out that Dr. Bob Cox, an old teacher in my high school, was indeed the basis for Dr. Perry Cox. (I know i've said it before but it's maybe one of the few cool things that came out of my school, so I like to flaunt it)
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ May 6 2007, 01:10 PM)
    i also have these issues

but its always a angry scotish man

and whenever i phone a wrong number its him
    ..im not going to scotland ever..

Lol, aww poor darbie. You're hillarious.

Ooo! Ooo! Pandy, perhaps you keep dialing Sean Connery?!
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ May 5 2007, 10:52 PM)
    I think I would like that chocolate now hee, for serious though, Oscar should have been given the title. Oh well, I'll get over it soon lol.

By the way whomever needs help with Spanish, I'm fluent in it (I grew up speaking it), so ask away... and btw amberdino, you made some errors lol, the verb for drink is beber, and you misspelled cervezas... there are a few other errors in this one and your post before, where you talk about hating school lol.... I suck at knowing where the accents ((acentos), which I've always thought were unnecessary) go though, but other than that, I'd be able to help you with it.

ooo que bueno! gracias senorita!
    sigh i had this AMAZING teacher for spanish 3 and was so pro by the end of the year - my friend and i are both pretty good at picking up languages so we would randomly start speaking in spanish and could carry actual convos it was awesome! and then... for spanish 4AP, we got a TERRIBLE teacher!! she would say things like "cantaring" and basically all we did was cantaring whenever it was someones bday.. i think the only thing i learned in there was the words to ceolito lindo... ay ay ay ay, canta y no llores! haha cool.gif
    and yeah now i forgot EVERYTHING im so sad! sad.gif
    but i can really use your help when i take one last spanish class this summer thanks dear!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 6 2007, 08:37 AM)
    claro que paul es guapo wink.gif cuando ya tenga 18 anos me voy a casar con el!!!!! jajajaj...que pena. No, no a visto spiderman, yo creo que hoy voy a ir. ya estoy canzada del cinco de mayo! siempre me pregunta la gente que si lo celebro y yo no soy mexicana. yo se que es dificil saber quien es de guatemala o nicaragua o honduras, pero me molesta. hasta mi maestra de aleman, despues que le dije mas de 100 veses(sp?), me pregunta como es mexico. fue bueno que no tomaste cervezas. yo las odio!

que lastima vinnie! la gente no saben nada! es como la gente piensan que soy indian, pero soy pakistani... pero no me gusta ir a pakistan.. es muy sucio (thats dirty right?) y la mejor de mi familia estan aqui en los estados unidos..
    si vas a casarse con paul, yo voy a casarse con paolo! jaja (that was the greatest thing in spanish man how haha became jaja mmm so awesome)
    cuando es tu examen de espanol? (im sure its not cuando es but oh well) buena suerte!

dude i still cant get por vs. para correctly sometimes ahh so pathetic.
    and uhh i forgot a lot of tenses like imperfect subjunctive and shit ahh crap.
  • Hehehe smile.gif I was tanning in my backyard with a star sticker on my ankle. I now have a star-shaped tan spot. Gleee.
  • Attention all Brits! I need your help!

Do any of you know anything about Ami Barwell, the music photographer? I'm trying to do a project on her and I need biographical points, but her website doesn't have anything but quotes from her clients. I'm looking for hometown, age, etc...hopefully she's talked about in the UK or something..? huh.gif
  • I'm sorry, babe, I haven't ever heard of her. She's never been talked about as far as I'm aware....
    I'm searching for you tho.
    I'll get back to you in uno momento!!!
  • blink.gif That woman is incredibly hard to find info on. The most info I could get about her is this sad.gif Sorry!! I'll keep looking for you though smile.gif
  • Don't apologize, that was 100% more than I had on her before!! Thank you so much! I love you girls. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 7 2007, 01:18 AM)
    que lastima vinnie! la gente no saben nada! es como la gente piensan que soy indian, pero soy pakistani... pero no me gusta ir a pakistan.. es muy sucio (thats dirty right?) y la mejor de mi familia estan aqui en los estados unidos..
    si vas a casarse con paul, yo voy a casarse con paolo! jaja (that was the greatest thing in spanish man how haha became jaja mmm so awesome)
    cuando es tu examen de espanol? (im sure its not cuando es but oh well) buena suerte!

dude i still cant get por vs. para correctly sometimes ahh so pathetic.
    and uhh i forgot a lot of tenses like imperfect subjunctive and shit ahh crap.

jajaj...el salvador es sucio tambien, pero me gusta ir...hace TANTO calor!!!!!
    mi examen es manana!!!!!! estoy preocupada...espero que pueda pasarlo. yo creo que voy a reirme demasiado. hay un chico muy dundo en mi clase que siempre me hace reir...
    habia unos problemas con tu mensaje - "si vas a casarse con paul" debe ser "si vas a casarte con paul" y "yo voy a casarse con paolo" debe ser "yo voy a casarme con paolo" y "la gente no saben nada" debe ser "la gente no sabe nada". lo demas esta bien, solo tienes problemas conjugando los verbos.

ahhhhh!

OH, and i was wondering, for all the british ppl on here...do u guys have as much understanding us as most americans have understanding you????
  • gah! i knew it i knew it i knew it was supposed to be casarte and stuff grrrr and then i changed it sigh damnit.
    no te preocupes amiga! si yo puedo pasarlo, tu puedes tambien! (not sure if that was supposed to be in subjunctive.. i noticed the espero que pueda.. that totally rings a bell yay subjuntivo! jaja!)
    buena suerte!!! te amo!

okay dude vinnie you know the question you asked the brits - that totally reminds me of when i was london for like two days last summer right and so the ppl we were staying with they had a daughter who was i think 10 or something and shes like can i ask you something? im like yeah of course and shes like... do people in america really think british are all proper and go to have tea with the queen and stuff? because thats what they always show on tv..
    and i'm like laughing my ass off, and i'm like sadly.. i think some people really do have that impression - especially the really properness and stuff..
    haha random anecdote for ya =]
  • ^^^hhahahh...awwww, ambie...love u 2
    i do think that they're proper and stuff...hahah...
    omg...y were u there so only 2 days?!? ?!? ?!?
    i want to go to london!!! sad.gif
  • MCR in 5 days blink.gif

p.s. My new ringtone. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ May 7 2007, 08:06 PM)
    MCR in 5 days blink.gif

p.s. My new ringtone. laugh.gif laugh.gif

ekkkk! to the MCR... for some reason when i think of MCR i think of either Billy Crogan or the prase "jeard leto, your so perdy"...

i know... both things make no sense...

hahhaha i love that ring tone, steve carrell is de bomb
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 7 2007, 05:52 PM)
    ^^^hhahahh...awwww, ambie...love u 2
    i do think that they're proper and stuff...hahah...
    omg...y were u there so only 2 days?!? ?!? ?!?

only there for two days cuz it was on the way back from the motherland (pakistan) and freakin my mother wanted to cancel the two days in london and i was like OMG HELLLL NOO! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS THE WHOLE TIME I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THIS SHITHOLE! gaah i know it was heartbreaking to only be there two days sad.gif

dani, awesome ringtone haha. i dunno how to put ringtones on my phone unless i buy em through cingular.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 8 2007, 12:32 AM)
    Don't apologize, that was 100% more than I had on her before!! Thank you so much! I love you girls. wub.gif

I'm sorry, Kay, I searched for ages and got nowt. At all. I'm sorry sad.gif Love you too tho smile.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 8 2007, 12:41 AM)
    OH, and i was wondering, for all the british ppl on here...do u guys have as much understanding us as most americans have understanding you????

I've generally found that we understand you guys better than you understand us. I mean, we understand elevator, sidewalk, gas station, chips, fries, pants etc... But in the states I've had to change my pronounciation of "tomato" just to be understood. And no one seems to know that we have another word for sidewalk... The difference is - Brits understand american phrases, they just deliberately ignore them coz it annoys them (we're twats like that) - which is why I always get teased for using american phrases. Argh! Where as most americans simply don't understand what we say.

Today I got laughed at for saying go figure. And awesome. *sigh*

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 8 2007, 01:52 AM)

I want you to come to london too!!!!
  • Oh, and Americans seem to thing that England is tiny. I've literally had people ask me if I know Bob from Birmingham ("You know, Bob!!! Bald guy? Kinda plump....?") and even when I explain that I have never been to Birmingham, and anyway i don't know the name of the woman who lives across the street from me, so the conversation is pointless.

the funniest one was "You live in London???? Oh my god i have friends in Paris!!!! D'you know Kate???"
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 8 2007, 05:33 PM)
    Oh, and Americans seem to thing that England is tiny. I've literally had people ask me if I know Bob from Birmingham ("You know, Bob!!! Bald guy? Kinda plump....?") and even when I explain that I have never been to Birmingham, and anyway i don't know the name of the woman who lives across the street from me, so the conversation is pointless.

the funniest one was "You live in London???? Oh my god i have friends in Paris!!!! D'you know Kate???"

hahahaa!!! laugh.gif it's so weird hearing that, i don't even know all of my neighbors....
  • so, i work at an office during the day, for the college of education at my school and, we have the weirdest old professor here... he walks through the office clapping, and making beats with his mouth and sort of creepily chanting. no one ever believes me when i talk about him, and i'm SERIOUSLY considering taking a video of his shenanigans, which are OCCURING AS WE SPEAK... so everyone will believe me.

one day, he offered me bacon bits. neither he, nor i had salad, or anything to put f'n bacon bits on. oh and, they were in his hands.

sick. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 6 2007, 09:56 PM)
    ah wrong numbers, some lady keeps calling and asking for betty, twice i've answered and told her she has the wrong number, hasn't stopped her from leaving various voicemails saying 'betty call me back' i'm beginning to see why betty gave her the wrong number...

This old lady kept calling my mom over the summer and leaving messages for "Jim," even though my mom clearly states in her voicemail greeting, "Hi, you're reached Kim..."

In fact, at one point, this lady left a message in which she said, "Hi, Jim, when did you change your name to Kim?"

Oy.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 8 2007, 11:33 AM)
    Oh, and Americans seem to thing that England is tiny. I've literally had people ask me if I know Bob from Birmingham ("You know, Bob!!! Bald guy? Kinda plump....?") and even when I explain that I have never been to Birmingham, and anyway i don't know the name of the woman who lives across the street from me, so the conversation is pointless.

Americans are like that with Canada, too. "OH! I have a friend who moved to Canada! Do you know Sarah?" then I humour them with "Oh, probably. What province does she live in?" "The..the one that starts with a V, I think."