In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• guess what.....

im a Posty McPosterson.....

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif That by far has been my favourite title so far.

I'm a Legend In The Making.
  • lol sweet.

i love a lot of the titles they have. They are sooo.... random happy.gif
  • I am listening to the original cast recording of Evil Dead: the Musical.

They have a song called "what the fuck was that?" I am in love.

THEY ARE ZOMBIES THAT BURST INTO SONG WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS AWESOME
  • since i'm a horrible web junkie... add me on myspace

myspace.com/katieyellow

or if you even have the facebookkkk, another unhealthy obsession... my last name is clifford (first name katie...) and i go to MSU... find me smile.gif
  • Go watch my dance troupe dance.....without me....'cause I'm not there..... dry.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjZVmZxq7Mc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8NTc_8KEk
  • It was twenty years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play. They've been going in and out of style, but they're garunteed to raise a smile. So may I introduce to you the act you've known for all these years: SARGENT PEPPER'S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND.

Sometimes I forget how much I love the Beatles (my mom loves early, boy band, Beatles. I love Sgt. Pepper/Abbey Road Beatles. We cover all the bases. She sings along with Back in the U.S.S.R and it makes me so happy that she's my mom; she's pretty fantastic)

I was never as happy as I was sitting around with a couple of my best friends, relaxing, and singing to Hey Jude, wailing along and laughing. It was hopeful and happy and felt like what life should be like
  • Tonetoile, you are marvelous. tongue.gif

I was at a babyshower yesterday. You were supposed to not say the word 'baby.' I lost this game in 5 minutes when someone brought up the Beatles. I got all excited and shouted, "The Beatles?! The Beatles are my babies!"
  • My sister and I wrote a song for our mom biggrin.gif but she didn't like it. We gave her coupons instead (free clean room, free stfu, etc) and she liked those... how boring... if I had kids I would want them to write me songs, not make me coupons... geeze.

So how was everyone's mother's day? smile.gif
  • I would want a song too, I mean you're supposed to give them all the free stuff anyway, right? Plus a song demonstrates some talent.
  • I GOT A JAW HARP!

I've been trying to play it all day. SO far, I can only half get the twangy sound that characterizes it, but I will figure it out eventually, and then I will be as amazing as this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fhg08FJcwM
  • Ah, political correctness, didn't that thing used to be called a Jew's harp?

Ooo, that thing would sound so cool when you're bouncing around in the desert! Where did you pick it up from BTW?
  • Yes it did and I picked it up from a colonial reenactment village called Sturbridge Village near my house (I went with my friends. We thought it would be hilarious and it was. We made friends with the "tinsmith" who talked smack about the potter and told us about his in-real-life farm and how he loved his geese)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 13 2007, 04:58 PM)
    Yes it did and I picked it up from a colonial reenactment village called Sturbridge Village near my house (I went with my friends. We thought it would be hilarious and it was. We made friends with the "tinsmith" who talked smack about the potter and told us about his in-real-life farm and how he loved his geese)

Lol, that is so awesome! Like going to a Renaissance fair only colonial style! Did they have good food?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 14 2007, 01:58 AM)
    Yes it did and I picked it up from a colonial reenactment village called Sturbridge Village near my house (I went with my friends. We thought it would be hilarious and it was. We made friends with the "tinsmith" who talked smack about the potter and told us about his in-real-life farm and how he loved his geese)

Sturbridge! I've been to Sturbridge. Like, once. Well, twice, but the second time was only so my mom could go shopping for work in the gift store.

'Cause that's what my mom does.
  • Halleluyah! "7th Heaven" is finally going off the air. That show was more like 7th Hell. Praise the Lord.
  • I saw Tony Parker and Eva Longoria at church again today.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 14 2007, 12:45 AM)
    Halleluyah! "7th Heaven" is finally going off the air. That show was more like 7th Hell. Praise the Lord.

hahahaha

i hate that show...

i thought it was supposed to be off last year...finally!
  • Wow, that show is OLD. I didn't even know it was still airing. My mother watched that show when I was SIX. blink.gif

Haha, want to hear something ironic? Last night I went to an MCR concert, right? We were on the floor... between two of the songs, Gerard goes on about how violence is never the answer, and no matter how desperate you feel, you should never use violence... at that very moment, five guys were shoved to the ground, the mosh pits got especially intense, one extremely tall crowd-surfer (I'm talking like, 7 foot here, people) landed on a group of 10-12 year old girls (the girls got up and screamed "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"), and I punched some kid in the back of the head for trying to drag me into the (frighteningly violent) mosh pit with him. laugh.gif laugh.gif It was the funniest thing.