In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ya i'm feeling kinda blah too...
  • there is nothing better than knowing your best friend is mad at you for something really really insignificant and stupid, and then him not talking to you for said reason...

reason: he thought we were having a party this friday, and when he asked me on sunday, i said i didn't know if we were this week or next week, he said, okay well ive been telling a lot of people... i said okay, we'll figure it out. i put the question to my roommates and other friends, consensus is NEXT friday... a completely unrelated friend asks if we're having one this week, i say no, she proceeds to tell him. he's mad that he found out from someone other than me... after she told him, I told him that it wasn't until next week, but it was "too late" and he was already mad about it.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 14 2007, 11:44 PM)
    i fucking love your sig. i can't help but smile when i see the dinosaurish thing gallop. i just love it.

I agree Pearl, but it should be called a WTFsaurus.
  • so someone told me about tokyo police club...i had heard of them but never looked into their music

im sure most of you have heard of them, so would u recommend them???

good band???
  • Fuck yeah they're good!

Sorry, I get excited about Canadian bands. Yes, check them out.
  • ^^^

oh, coolio

please, tell me more!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 15 2007, 11:13 PM)
    Wait, what? I thought they toured with Panic.

They toured with MCS in Europe, right after the Panic! tour. When I saw them here in Paris in September, MCS was the headliner.
  • MCS? But..we..were talking about MCR.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 16 2007, 11:03 PM)
    ^^^

oh, coolio

please, tell me more!

Tokyo police club is adorable... Theyve been gettin a lot of hype since like last year online and shizz and now thier kinda emerging.

In this version of cheer it on hes wearing a piano scarf!!!!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xf7X7-PP02I so I offically like it better than the figurine version

you want more Canadian bands?

I can supply if thats what you mean. I get excited as well.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 17 2007, 04:03 PM)
    MCS? But..we..were talking about MCR.

We were. Because I'm an idiot. I meant MCS but I put MCR.

*facepalm*
  • i think the quality of kfc fries has declined
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 17 2007, 03:38 AM)
    so someone told me about tokyo police club...i had heard of them but never looked into their music

im sure most of you have heard of them, so would u recommend them???

good band???

Sheer genius smile.gif

Sweetness - whassup with KFC??
    They were always crap tongue.gif
  • i always liked their fries best, but today they let me down... ill have to cross the street to taco bell now. hmmm... i like those better actually
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ May 17 2007, 11:29 AM)
    i think the quality of kfc fries has declined

Noooo!!! Say is ain't so. I likey their fries. Actually, Popeyes or Nathans are better places for love of the fry
  • KFC has awesome fries, I really hope they're just declining in Calgary or something. I mean, first Harvey's makes their fries all healthy and crap, I don't know if I could handle this.
  • it was hard to smile today after i ate those fries... then i got to wear a hardhat!
  • Holy shizzle, my friend left a message on my voicemail saying that she ran into Mathew Perry today at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Grr, she didn't give me the details. I guess that means I should call her.
  • matty perry... oh ya hes an old bud... we go wayy back. at the museam again? hahaha thats SO mattster!
  • i once met darryl janz
  • One time I was at a hockey game and Matthew Perry was there so they showed him on the jumbotron...but I wasn't anywhere near him. sleep.gif