In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• milky!!!!
    haha omg thats brilliant i'm gonna use that too if you don't mind vinnie!
  • should i get subway for lunch?
  • haha okay. i'll go next door and get some. it was either that, or panda express... subway sounds a little healthier at the moment
  • ha ha, katieyellow, you're hillarious

Dentures suck! mad.gif
  • i have a question. does anyone here like hot hot heat???
  • i think hot hot heat is EH.
    they did a free show here at ucsd in uhh october or something... but yeah i dont love em, dont despise them either.. i'm thinking you're a big fan?

katie how was lunch?!?! haha cool.gif
  • not a huge fan or anything. but i like them, their kinda.... different. and i like that.

and the lead singers hair is awesome looking... is all POOOOF and curly.

my hair is curly but not like that thank god. it wouldn't look right on me blink.gif blink.gif
  • i dont like theme parks.
    though i do like fairs..
    is me dreading going to 6 flags strange?
    i am afraid of the rides, but thats not why i dont wanna go
    i just dont like the whole standing in the sun all day to get on a 3 minute ride while getting some unkown disease from the thousands of people walking and rubbing up against me..
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ May 21 2007, 08:16 PM)
    katie how was lunch?!?! haha cool.gif

so. good. it really hit the spot. but the trainee made my sub... so it was kind of falling apart. but it was still good smile.gif
  • If i get subway in my work uniform they give me free cookies smile.gif yummm

but they do put too much sauce on their subs so i don't experience the delights of free subway cookies very often

tis an awful shame
  • They play the same stupid Snow Patrol song on a particular radio station over and over again, and now I have proof! One of my teachers puts on that station all day long. At 8 am today they played that song, then at 11 am, then at 3 pm. WTF?! Does this station have a very limited jukebox? Tempe will go crazy if she has to hear "Chasing Cars" one more time!
  • ALL radio stations are very limited.
    it's the way they're set up.
    which is why they're okay for a little bit... but never too much.
    you listen too much and you'll want to shoot yourself...
    and they'll ruin every song that they play that you thought you liked before... such as Chasing Cars.
    seriously.

So Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly) directed the episode of The Office where Jim pretends to be a vampire..... which is genius.
  • ^^^

omg, hahahaha...really??

a vampire???? awwwwwww
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ May 23 2007, 10:44 AM)
    ALL radio stations are very limited.
    it's the way they're set up.
    which is why they're okay for a little bit... but never too much.
    you listen too much and you'll want to shoot yourself...
    and they'll ruin every song that they play that you thought you liked before... such as Chasing Cars.
    seriously.

So Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly) directed the episode of The Office where Jim pretends to be a vampire..... which is genius.

YESS!!!

the radio shits me.

ooops language
    sorry, but it really does
  • should I have meatloaf or turkey for dinner?
  • ^^ turkey

totally
  • definately turkey. meat loaf (at least the way my mum makes it) is nasty
  • dang you all ready my mind, turkey here I come
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 20 2007, 12:23 AM)
    http://www.divshare.com/download/686795-54a
    if u haven't seen it see it NOW!!!

so i watched this... and it was nice.
    Not so sure about Mammoth, but I love Heinrich Maneuver. I'm sure I'll love mammoth eventually, but you know.
    And the setlist was very boring besides those two.
    but other than that, it was awesome. still really great to see them after all this time.

question: is Blasco no longer their keyboardist extraordinaire? cause I'm pretty sure he didn't go for straw hats. seemed more of a beret sort of guy. haha.