In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ^^
    hahah, the set was real short, but i though they were fantastic...

and yeah, new keyboard guy, he messed up too, during evil, accoring to interpol boardies.

u seem so calm...i dont understand how u could be!!!!!!

ahhhh!!!! i was dying after seeing them.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 19 2007, 11:25 AM)
    I've met a few famous people, but that's only from film and tv sets... I think the most famous was Robin Williams - I was sooo happy because I was obsessed with Mork and Mindy and the film Hook at the time... so he signed something for me saying "Dear Alice, Neverland Forever, Love Robin Williams. Made my day! biggrin.gif

this is kinda a lateish reply but... INSANE!

hahaha robin williams?! thats so cool.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 22 2007, 10:36 PM)
    ^^
    hahah, the set was real short, but i though they were fantastic...

and yeah, new keyboard guy, he messed up too, during evil, accoring to interpol boardies.

u seem so calm...i dont understand how u could be!!!!!!

ahhhh!!!! i was dying after seeing them.

I tend to do that haha..... like when I'm super excited I shut down and don't show it at all... I dunno.
    but I am unbelievably stoked... hah stoked is a funny word =P

and awwh I liked blasco- I didn't notice any problems with this new guy, but I'm not THAT obsessive. I like the straw hat haha.

gah. I want the cd to be out nowwww... and I want them to have a boston date already! =(
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 23 2007, 04:01 AM)
    this is kinda a lateish reply but... INSANE!

hahaha robin williams?! thats so cool.

Hahaha I know
    He's hilarious
    He honestly does think up all of that stuff he comes out with on the spot... it's amazing!!!

And he has seriously hairy arms.
  • maroon 5's new cd is pretty badass
  • indeed it is katie..
    when i first heard i was like wow this is good i'm glad they didn't hit a sophomore slump..
    but then after listening to it more, i'm like i appreciate this new pop sound and such, but i wish they would've had a couple songs about jane-esque ballads. rolling stone gave it three and a half stars, i think i agree.
    two of the songs totally just remind me of the police man. "Won't Go Home Without You" and "Not Falling Apart" with that guitar beat or whatever..

today i have a "first steps meeting" with the education abroad people yay!
  • my thoughts exactly... i really loved the funk sound about it... but i'm with you on the lack of ballads, but like i said, i think they came up with a good selection of songs. smile.gif

three and a half stars sounds about right... i really like song #3... i cant think of the name. and i love cant stop thinking about you... they did that live 2 years ago when i saw them smile.gif

are you an education major??
  • #3 is "Little of Your Time" and i like that one too! cool.gif

no no silly i'm not an education major haha.. education abroad program (eap) are the people who help you figure out study abroad stuff! cuz i wanna go to cambridge in summer 08 woo!
  • I'M WEARING CULOTTES!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 23 2007, 10:58 PM)
    I'M WEARING CULOTTES!

Erm.. what are culottes? blink.gif
  • Culottes look like a skirt/dress, but are just really shorts. I, for example, am wearing a STUNNING ensemble curtosy of Goodwill.

Example: image

(I'm the one on the left. We were having a midnight picnic)

It looks like a dress, but it's really a kind of short...outfit...thing.

I highly recommend getting a pair. They're super comfortable like a dress, but you don't have to sit like a lady since they have all the cooch-covering powers of a pair of shorts.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ May 23 2007, 03:15 AM)
    I tend to do that haha..... like when I'm super excited I shut down and don't show it at all... I dunno.
    but I am unbelievably stoked... hah stoked is a funny word =P

and awwh I liked blasco- I didn't notice any problems with this new guy, but I'm not THAT obsessive. I like the straw hat haha.

gah. I want the cd to be out nowwww... and I want them to have a boston date already! =(

i thought blasco seemed kind of conceited. i liked the first key board guy, dont remember his name. eric?? but blasco looked more like a part of interpol than the other 2 did.

haha, and yeah, i have no idea how they found out that he messed up...i think they talked about it in an interview after the show.

they had some california dates, but they're radio shows...omg, those tickets sell out in less than a second, and the only way to get real good seats is to win them, plus they play the shortest sets. i wanna see them sooo BAD!!!!

ugh, id be unbelievably happy with just a couple of new songs out...but, id rather hear the whole cd. sad.gif sad.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 23 2007, 11:29 PM)
    Culottes look like a skirt/dress, but are just really shorts. I, for example, am wearing a STUNNING ensemble curtosy of Goodwill.

(I'm the one on the left. We were having a midnight picnic)

It looks like a dress, but it's really a kind of short...outfit...thing.

I highly recommend getting a pair. They're super comfortable like a dress, but you don't have to sit like a lady since they have all the cooch-covering powers of a pair of shorts.

That's... truly ingenious. And yours is beautiful! Either I'm missing something or these aren't in England.. either way, I'm annoyed.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 24 2007, 02:35 PM)
    That's... truly ingenious. And yours is beautiful! Either I'm missing something or these aren't in England.. either way, I'm annoyed.

I fear you might just be missing out on something.

However, not all culottes are good culottes! As evidenced here: http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yo...uggia_rule.html
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 23 2007, 06:29 PM)

hahah, are those timbits... mmmmm... my proff said that if you put timbits in liquid nitrogen they taste like icecream when you take them out....

even more random: i thought the dude who played agent doyle on 24 was the same dude who played Dwight mendenhall on Fame... its not... and it made me feel sorry for dwight... sleep.gif
  • I did my first root canal today, yeah, that's right sweet ladies and marvelous gentlemen of the board.
  • biggrin.gif

go tempe!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 24 2007, 08:41 PM)
    I did my first root canal today, yeah, that's right sweet ladies and marvelous gentlemen of the board.
    Congrats!! biggrin.gif How was it?
  • INTESNE Tempe, that ROCKs!

advance'in the skills,
    to pay the bills.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ May 24 2007, 07:00 PM)
    INTESNE Tempe, that ROCKs!

advance'in the skills,
    to pay the bills.

Lol! Ah, Fel, you rule the rhymes!

Sweet sonia! My school is giving out free breakfast and lunch tomorrow just for the heck of it and because it's the day before Memorial Day break.

Claret, it wasn't too bad. It was the easiest tooth in the mouth to do a root canal on, so I got lucky that my first was on the easiest tooth. The root canal teachers are so nuturing too! They kept coming over to help and to check on me and to be encouraging. They should so be driver's ed teachers because they have such patience and enthusiasm!