In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Hahahaha! I'm suprised that she was offended. I mean, seriously, the more he knows, the better off she is.

The song had a verse that included "A bigger red state than South Carolina, blooodddyyy vagiiiinnnna"
  • LMFAO!!!! laugh.gif

I wana hear that song to the tune as well.
    That's awesome.

I was once part of an "air band" (in that we plays no instruments, it was more like a barbershop quartet pretending to play instruments like air guitar) that we called Vaginal Discharge. Lovely, huh? (not my idea...) For potential fans, we specialized in heavy metal versions of nursery rhymes.
    Oh yeah. cool.gif
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA you're awesome. Pray tell, what nusery rhymes did you perform? Isn't it difficult to do heavy metal covers with no instruments? Have you recorded any of these songs (and if so, link me? I would totally be a fan. I'd even make a shirt with "vaginal discharge" written in puffy paint)?

Anything having to do with vaginas is so much funnier than most people tink it is... or maybe I just have a really warped sense of humor. I just think genitalia are hilarious. Seriously, my favorite game to play during an argument with a boy (usually my boyfriend) is to just yell out, "well, at least MY genitalia are on the INSIDE." Works as an argument winner every time.
  • I like hotdogs

blink.gif laugh.gif
  • Who doesn't?!

edit: besides vegetarians/vegans/freegans
  • Lol, that was my lame little attempt to partake in yours and Alice's most interesting dscussion.

But I really do like hotdogs though!

(would ya believe that my sister doesn't?)
  • i saw carlos d with a dog cross the street and get into a taxi...
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 4 2007, 12:12 AM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA you're awesome. Pray tell, what nusery rhymes did you perform? Isn't it difficult to do heavy metal covers with no instruments? Have you recorded any of these songs (and if so, link me? I would totally be a fan. I'd even make a shirt with "vaginal discharge" written in puffy paint)?

Anything having to do with vaginas is so much funnier than most people tink it is... or maybe I just have a really warped sense of humor. I just think genitalia are hilarious. Seriously, my favorite game to play during an argument with a boy (usually my boyfriend) is to just yell out, "well, at least MY genitalia are on the INSIDE." Works as an argument winner every time.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    My favorite of our tracks was "Old MacDonald had a Farm" (I played double bass for that one), but I think we had a dirty version of "Little Miss Muffet", the key word there being "muff" and "Humpty Dumpty" was a favorite. We played "gigs" in the school yard, til one of the senior teachers heard the lyrics, followed by a crown member call out "we love vaginal discharge!", at which point our band was banned from playing again. *sigh*

I'm sorry, we have no recordings!! But I love your t shirt idea.. if we ever start up again, could you be our merch girl please?? biggrin.gif

Hahahaha!!
    Oh that's the greatest. You're brilliant. I'm so using that insult next time....
  • Okay, it's not easy to admit this, but my hockey team is now in trouble. Some of you may have noticed that whenever I post Mike Fisher's picture in the Beautiful People thread, we pwn the other team. This is a warning in advance that I'm going to keep posting it there on game days until we officially don't have a chance in hell of winning the cup.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 3 2007, 07:02 PM)
    Vaginal Discharge.

sweet jesus... baaaaaahahhahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahaha laugh.gif
  • I ate a whole cobb salad by myself. I couldn't help it. It had blue cheese in it
    *slumps over in the corner from too much food*
  • i was in a spaceship yesterday for 15 hours working on a paper.
  • my computer is malfunctioning... luckily, my brother is home from college with his own. which I steal. a lot.

I can't wait for school to be over. seriously, I have a couple more projects to do and then I'm done. and I really want to be done right now, so it's getting very hard to concentrate on stuff like English Portfolios and Bobby Kennedy... but oh well. I can procrastinate a little longer.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 4 2007, 07:31 AM)
    My favorite of our tracks was "Old MacDonald had a Farm" (I played double bass for that one), but I think we had a dirty version of "Little Miss Muffet", the key word there being "muff" and "Humpty Dumpty" was a favorite. We played "gigs" in the school yard, til one of the senior teachers heard the lyrics, followed by a crown member call out "we love vaginal discharge!", at which point our band was banned from playing again. *sigh*

:]]

funnnnnnnny. seriously. hahhahha. i wish i could have been there.

:]
  • are u kiddin
    who wants to see sanjaya over okgo.
    thats fucking..
    ahh.
    dumb.

so anyways on a good note
    last day of real school was today
    but finals are tomorow and thursday
    i only have to show up for one class period tomorow ^^
    and on friday i have a tyedye sleep over bonfire thing to go to
    im so excited
    i luv my friends
    wish u guys knew my friends
    i wish u guys all lived in wisconsin.
    yes
    everyone.lol
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 5 2007, 10:24 AM)
    i was in a spaceship yesterday for 15 hours working on a paper.

Umm...what?
  • FREE AT LAST!! FREE AT LAST!! PRAISE THE LORD, I'M FREE AT LAST!!!
  • woot for freedom! blarge at summer courses...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 5 2007, 07:44 PM)
    Umm...what?

haha ucsd's library looks like a spaceship - no joke.
    http://images.google.com/images?um=1&t...eisel%20library

and i was in the library for 15 hours yesterday: 9am to midnight..
    but my paper is in! yaaay so glad thats over.
    just gotta make it through finals next week!
    woooo
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 5 2007, 08:52 PM)
    haha ucsd's library looks like a spaceship - no joke.
    http://images.google.com/images?um=1&t...eisel%20library

and i was in the library for 15 hours yesterday: 9am to midnight..
    but my paper is in! yaaay so glad thats over.
    just gotta make it through finals next week!
    woooo

The British guy on "America's Got Talent" makes Simon Cowel look like a scoweling teddy bear. And what's a British guy doing hosting a show about Americans anyway?

Holy Shizzle, 15 hours?! How did you do it? Didn't you need sleep? Or what about eating/bathroom breaks? Girl, you are dedicated! Wow! Who designed that library? It's fantastic.