In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ^^^awwww, yay!!

i still have one more year...boo!!!
  • HOLYCRAP GUESS WHO'S BACK.
    It's been almost a year, and I'm sure you've all forgotten/just not cared about where I have been, but....well....I guess that's it.

Post Scriptum; Vica15, I LOVE your signature!
    I can't wait for the new Interpol CD to come out.
  • ^^^

omg....i love urs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy!!!!

omg, and ahhhhH!!!!!!! almost just a month left!!!!!

GOD IM SO EXCITED!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif im pre-ordering olta (lmt. edition) today and then buying the regular one on the 10th, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    i love having an obsessed sis w/ money biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

oh, and call me vinnie! wink.gif
  • guess who got a new job!!!!!!!!

me.

wooo i'm a busser at the rainforest cafe now!

$8.50 WORDDDDD!
  • get a load of moneybags! can you spot me a 20?
  • sure i can spot a 20, what you colour blind or something?
  • i dont get it... huh.gif
  • hahahahahahah

you can't spot a 20 for yourself, you need me to... get it!

its not funny but just laugh it will make me feel good.
  • lawlz. oh mel.
  • lawlz hahaha i read that with a southern accent.

its late i sleep now.
  • lawlz southern!

goodnight
  • mmmm..... I enjoy staying home from school.
    and getting to sleep.
    and getting some work done, finally.
    I don't think my parents bought that I was sick, but whatever. I needed to stay home.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jun 9 2007, 11:45 AM)
    ^^^

omg....i love urs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy!!!!

omg, and ahhhhH!!!!!!! almost just a month left!!!!!

GOD IM SO EXCITED!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif im pre-ordering olta (lmt. edition) today and then buying the regular one on the 10th, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    i love having an obsessed sis w/ money biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

oh, and call me vinnie! wink.gif

Alright, Vinnie. I'm not preordering or anything, I'm just hoping they're in stores when I go the next time I can. I'm not so lucky when it comes to CD's, though. Best Buy just happened to have both Ok Go CD's when I was there.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 10 2007, 11:21 PM)
    guess who got a new job!!!!!!!!

me.

wooo i'm a busser at the rainforest cafe now!

$8.50 WORDDDDD!

Woah O_o
    What happened to your old job?
  • hahahah well officially im still on that old job. but the hours are lousy and its really tiring so untill my shift is all set up my old job is still on but when they are... I'm outta there.

and where have you been waffle?
  • I couldn't remember my password for a looooong time was part of it. School, getting ready for more school, parent and sibling problems, and friends, you know, all of that.
  • lol ohhhh life, damn i wish i had one.
  • Not really. More like things that get in the way of my computer.
  • At the moment, Tempe Arizona is playing the role of Stirling New Jersey. I just arrived in NJ a few days ago. I'm spending the summer back here. I haven't been back in 3 years. Haven't physically seen my mommy in 2 and half years. I forgot how green this place was!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 13 2007, 12:45 AM)
    At the moment, Tempe Arizona is playing the role of Stirling New Jersey. I just arrived in NJ a few days ago. I'm spending the summer back here. I haven't been back in 3 years. Haven't physically seen my mommy in 2 and half years. I forgot how green this place was!

THE WHOLE SUMMER?? WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?? BECAUSE WE WILL MEET UP WHEN I GET BACK IN JULY.
  • I recently started to realize how much of a procrastinator I really am.

I'm not really against procrastination, but I try to avoid it because it gets me into trouble and whatnot. I'm currently on summer vacation, and my memory is shot, so when I need to do something small that I don't feel like doing at the moment, I'll write a memo to myself and stick it on the frame of my desk somewhere in sight and throw it away when I've done the task written. I found the procrastinator that I truly am at heart when I couldn't find anymore room on my desk for another note.