In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
  • Steve Zissou?
  • I think your Team Zissou ring might've caught me on the lip.
  • Oh Wes Anderson, how I love thee.

Have you seen Rushmore?
  • I SURE HAVE!

..ahem, sorry, I love it lots.
  • Hahahaha. I think it's his best. It was the only movie of his I've seen where it didn't feel like he was trying to force a certain feel; it was the only movie that seemed Wes Anderson-esque without him trying to be Wes Anderson-esque... if that makes any sense at all.

I actually didn't like The Royal Tenenbaums when I first saw it (but I was 13 and freaked out by blood easily, so they lost me at the wrist-cutting part); it wasn't until later, when a friend who is in love with Anderson re-showed it to me that I actually realized how good it is.
  • OMG

this is kinda random i guess
    but

IM ON OK GO'S MYSPACE TOP 8!

yayayayyayyayayay

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • ^^^awww, congrats!

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 18 2007, 06:30 PM)
    I actually didn't like The Royal Tenenbaums when I first saw it (but I was 13 and freaked out by blood easily, so they lost me at the wrist-cutting part); it wasn't until later, when a friend who is in love with Anderson re-showed it to me that I actually realized how good it is.

OMG! i totally love that movie!!
    its so weird. i love how crazy ben stiller's character is, the sweat suits, aww.
  • i can't stop listening to michael buble's new song....

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • im eating a really good lime popsicle
    bet you cant say youve ever done that
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 19 2007, 11:23 AM)
    OMG

this is kinda random i guess
    but
    IM ON OK GO'S MYSPACE TOP 8!

yayayayyayyayayay
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Congrats biggrin.gif!!

I LOVE MICHAEL BUBLÉ wub.gifwub.gif

WTF?? Why is parallel parking easier than perpendicular parking?? My driving is like stupid anti-logic
    My mark went up 2 grades though (D+ to C, woot. Everyone was sitting a D and now we've all gone up ♥) so I'm good with that tongue.gif
  • i've seriously had to parallel park... 3 times in my life. once during a practice road test, one during the ACTUAL road test, and then just once randomly on campus... so i guess i'm not BAD, but i'm not GOOD either... its tricky sometimes...

p.s-claret... i have been meaning to say something ever since i joined the boards but, i LOVE your sig pic smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 20 2007, 10:29 AM)
    i've seriously had to parallel park... 3 times in my life. once during a practice road test, one during the ACTUAL road test, and then just once randomly on campus... so i guess i'm not BAD, but i'm not GOOD either... its tricky sometimes...

hehe... last wednesday i parallel parked for the first time since my drivers test 8 years ago, i got out of my car and started laughing, i was on the curb, i didn't even feel my car hit it (it wasn't very high up), but other than that it was straight and i didn't hit either of the cars i was parking between, so i consider it a success...
  • HAHAHHAHA amazing. that happened to me when i had to just randomly park this year on campus. i'm like oh shit. i'm on the curb... WHOOPS. at least i didn't hit anything else....
  • I know someone who has to parallel park to get into their garage. Ew.
  • i changed my post in the "song lyrics game" thread. everyone, go look, QUICK!
  • ^ Checked and done, little lady. (I've always wanted to call someone that.)
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 20 2007, 11:29 AM)
    i've seriously had to parallel park... 3 times in my life. once during a practice road test, one during the ACTUAL road test, and then just once randomly on campus... so i guess i'm not BAD, but i'm not GOOD either... its tricky sometimes...
    p.s-claret... i have been meaning to say something ever since i joined the boards but, i LOVE your sig pic smile.gif
    PSSHH. I parallel parked 8 times yesterday. All in different spaces. I am a pro. biggrin.gif

Thanks! I stole it right out the Don't Ask Me video ;p
  • Guys, what do you mean by parallel parking? Because I know it to be parking parallel to the curb, between two cars, but it can't be that because everyone parallel parks ALL the time over here.... Confused much?
  • oh man, you guys must be a nation of genius's... i think its the same thing they're talking about