In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• So tomorrow's the last day of school.
  • same here!
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 23 2007, 06:59 PM)
    i thought blasco seemed kind of conceited. i liked the first key board guy, dont remember his name. eric?? but blasco looked more like a part of interpol than the other 2 did.

haha, and yeah, i have no idea how they found out that he messed up...i think they talked about it in an interview after the show.

they had some california dates, but they're radio shows...omg, those tickets sell out in less than a second, and the only way to get real good seats is to win them, plus they play the shortest sets. i wanna see them sooo BAD!!!!

ugh, id be unbelievably happy with just a couple of new songs out...but, id rather hear the whole cd. sad.gif sad.gif

Awh, I loved eric!! haha.

and yeah Blasco seemed very separate from the group.... whereas eric was like a tagalong =P

we'll have to see how this new guy is... not that it really matters haha.
  • ^^^
    hahah

all the board ppl call the new keyboardist farmer dave...totally cool name

he seems ok...i mean, idk much about piano/keyboard so i can't judge their talent, but he seems nice and stuff

omg................I still have like a month of school left...well, 15 school days, but still...this sucks!!!!!!!!

AND THEN i have summer school sad.gif
  • i have to leave for work in 8 hours... le sigh
  • that joe works hard for da money
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ May 25 2007, 12:24 AM)
    i have to leave for work in 8 hours... le sigh

where do you work sweets?
  • acording to andy ice mines. acording to reality, construction stuffins
  • stuffins?

do you get to wear a hardhat? Cause I have to wear a bowtie... and its a bitch
  • i do get a hardhat! id like a bowtie someday...
  • dude tempe can you please do my root canal?!

last time they tried to do it they couldnt because everytime they drilled it would hurt SO BAD even though they injected as much of that numbing stuff or whatever.. and then they were like WTF so they just filled it.. but now i never chew or drink on the left side of my mouth cuz that tooth is super sensitive.. i should go complain to my dentist - i got a different one closer to home after that whole fiasco haha and this guy is cool.
    bah root canals.

woo i'm going home today for the three day weekend and i think im gonna see pirates sometime tomorrow! cool.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 24 2007, 07:41 PM)
    I did my first root canal today, yeah, that's right sweet ladies and marvelous gentlemen of the board.

Congrats! Hope you "dug" it. (Ouch, that was bad...)

Random Story: Yesterday I go to pick up J-rock (that's his name on message boards, not real name) from preschool and he has a sad face next to "cafeteria manners." I investigate and find out this is because at lunch another little boy asked J-r if he could put his hand in J-r's pants. J-r says okay; the teacher catches them in motion, and they get separated.

When I ask J-r why he let the boy do this (and add a kid section to the "don't let grown-ups touch your boy parts" conversation) he says "Because he said please, Mommy."

Moral: Let no one into your pants who doesn't belong there, even if they ask really nicely.

You can quote me on that.
  • Okay, so it's the last day of school. Fun. But I have a semi-broken heart. Oh well. There's nothing a little summer can't mend! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 25 2007, 12:22 AM)
    ^^^
    hahah

all the board ppl call the new keyboardist farmer dave...totally cool name

he seems ok...i mean, idk much about piano/keyboard so i can't judge their talent, but he seems nice and stuff

omg................I still have like a month of school left...well, 15 school days, but still...this sucks!!!!!!!!

AND THEN i have summer school sad.gif

aww... farmer dave /is/ a really cool name...

and I /do/ have a month of school left D= I don't get out until the 21st. but the seniors got out today. I wanna be a senior, and not just to be out of school.
  • im hungry
    someone pick out my night time snack
  • QUOTE (sprocket @ May 25 2007, 12:58 PM)
    Congrats! Hope you "dug" it. (Ouch, that was bad...)

hahahhaha hope you DUG it! hahahahhaah! you so funny.

sorry. I should never eat anything with sugar in it...
  • i live way too close to all the food places downtown... in a 1 mile radius there are over a dozen places to eat. including several fast food joints. which is where i had "dinner" tonight.

dlfkajsd;lkfjasdk
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 27 2007, 02:23 PM)
    i live way too close to all the food places downtown... in a 1 mile radius there are over a dozen places to eat. including several fast food joints. which is where i had "dinner" tonight.
    dlfkajsd;lkfjasdk

I work IN a food court. nuff said

We have a mufti day tomorrow to raise money for a charity and one of our teachers has volunteered to get a full leg wax and shave his head hair off if we raise $5000.

It will be the official shave and wax Mr O day!!!!!
    I really hope we get the money
  • its summer!!!!!!!!!!

im sooo happy laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • sorry for the double post but

I'VE GOT MORE POSTS THAN YOUUU HA!