In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• awww...i feel so out of the loop, whats face book???

oh, and ambie...awwww, poor guy.
    let him down easy...

OMG i just took 2 SAT subject tests...i did horrible

the spanish one was pretty easy, since i am a native speaker and junk, but you never know, and the history one was horrible...UGH!

plus...AP tests next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

whoops...this probably should have gone in the complaints thread...
  • people are more then welcome to add me on facebook also, the addy is in my sig..
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 5 2007, 08:29 PM)
    awww...i feel so out of the loop, whats face book???

like myspace, but not as good. it confuses me blink.gif

awww hope the rest of your tests go well!
    mine start in two weeks
    im terrified.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 5 2007, 08:32 PM)
    mine start in two weeks
    im terrified.

you will do fine!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 5 2007, 07:32 PM)
    like myspace, but not as good. it confuses me blink.gif

awww hope the rest of your tests go well!
    mine start in two weeks
    im terrified.

chkl...thanks!
    i hope urs go well too! im sure ull do great. smile.gif

shit...i have to go to school...
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 5 2007, 08:36 PM)
    chkl...thanks!
    i hope urs go well too! im sure ull do great. smile.gif

I'm sure yours'll be fine too!!
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 5 2007, 03:29 PM)

let him down easy...

the spanish one was pretty easy, since i am a native speaker and junk, but you never know, and the history one was horrible...UGH!

plus...AP tests next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

http://www.facebook.com It's like myspace... but not.

Aww sad.gif I hope your AP tests go well.

I added you Andy. biggrin.gif

I don't have exams until June... for which I am thankful, I could use the time. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ May 5 2007, 08:51 PM)
    I added you Andy. biggrin.gif

=)
  • QUOTE (Claret @ May 5 2007, 12:10 PM)
    Oooo Breen I added you on Facebook. I totally hope it was you anyways, if I added some random person that would be so embarassing mellow.gif

Awww, you have an admirer wink.gif Atleast give him a chance!! He seems nice enough.

sigh yes.. so wierd... he seems uhh wierd (its saturday my vocab is sorta dead haha)
    and dont worry that was me! smile.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ May 5 2007, 12:20 PM)
    Ooo! Dani, Ambers, what're your facebook addresses?

i added you dear! and andy and kayleigh as well.
    good luck on your tests dudette!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ May 5 2007, 12:29 PM)

let him down easy...

yeah i didnt want to be rude to the guy you know.. so ehhh we'll see what happens i guess...
    advice time: get over SATs and focus on APs, as i said before I PROMISE IT'LL PAY OFF TO PASS THEM!!!!! cool.gif
    oh yeah and facebook started out as like sort of a myspace for college kids but awhile ago they opened it up to everyone (at least i think thats how it went) and yeah its kinda like myspace but with less creativity haha but i like it because its simple... and most of my friends abandoned myspace for facebook..

today i took the bus for the first time ever!!! haha
    er wait i took it once in london.. but that was a double decker so its different..
    so yeah first bus ride woooo!
  • ^^

awwww...ur first bus ride...wait, like the metro...thats not cool, well at least where i live, haha

thanks for the advice...i can't really study for spanish and math, either i know it or not, so im focusing on history and physics...tomorrow...8 hours of u.s. history...fo shizzle
  • yeaah history is definitely worth studying for..

and no not metro haha its san diego buses...
    going on buses and just public transportation in general is wierd since i've grown up in southern california and we never ever use pulic transport (i totally know what you mean when you say metro is not cool vinnie haha).. we love our cars in LA! smile.gif haha
    public transportation only works in actual cities, at least thats what i think..
  • ^^

hahah...totally

i do love my car...i guess if u lived in downtown or something, but still...

very dirty and crowded...

im nervous now...my history teacher said she'd buy us breakfast b4 the test and we're gonna have a little "pep rally" right b4 the spanish test...woo!!

i really love my teachers...
  • dude i love when teachers do that!

ooh so senior year i had to take spanish and stats in the same day (such a bitch)
    and like stats is an afternoon test and my stats teacher was just super awesome anyway so she hired a caterer! it was really cool!
    and i passed both! wooo! dude spanish the speaking portion i said the most random shit in the world.. i even said at the very end "ay dios mio yo no se!" hahahah a bunch of my friends and i used to say that phrase a lot during senior year spanish and so i was like dude i have to say it on the tape thing! teehee

and i love my car too! his name is mario.. and my best friends car is luigi, so our cars are brothers cool.gif
  • ^^^
    chkl...awwwwww
    ur teacher seems awesome!! i can't even imagine how horrible taking 2 ap tests on the same day is...

we were listening to some recordings from last year...ppl say the most random things

im scared cuz i can't come up with stuff on the stop...lots of umms

for some reason i want to write in spanish

como estas ambie??? espero que estes bien. estoy tan canzada...ay, odio la escuela y tengo 10 mas anos! me voy a morir...
  • ay vinnie, perdon pero me olvide mucho espanol..
    estoy cansada tambien.. yo no se que es odio pero pienso que es como "i'm sick of" entonces, yo odio la escuela tambien! pero no te preocupes vinnie, el ano que viene es muy divertido (thats fun right? gaahh) que lastima, no recuerdo (this is probably conjugated wrong argh) nada! necesitas ayudarme durante los vacacciones de verano (is that summer? omg this is terrible) porque voy a tomar una clase de espanol!

holy shit i forgot so muchh ahh i used to be SO GOOD at spanish too! sad.gif
  • mmmm, AP US history test.
    I'm worried about my DBQ/essays, not so much the multiple choice part.
    my teacher gave us every single essay packet from 1990 to 2006.... it's kinda scary. But going through them helps.
    We also have the whole multiple choice part of 1984, 1988, and 1996.
    I'm really glad this is the only one I'm taking this year.... next year's gonna be scary, I'm taking four.

(and vinnie, that's a new Interpol pic in your sig! cause Carlos' mustache/goatee thing scares the living daylights outta me, haha.)
  • ^^^ hahah...totally...that mustache is not cool
    paul's looking sexy tho...but when isn't he?!?!?!? right??? am i right??? im right.

ooo...good luck on the test...i took the ap world history test last year, and the essays aren't that bad, just study and its all good. i'm worried about everything...idk anything!!!!! ugh!!!!

QUOTE (amberdino @ May 6 2007, 02:16 AM)
    ay vinnie, perdon pero me olvide mucho espanol..
    estoy cansada tambien.. yo no se que es odio pero pienso que es como "i'm sick of" entonces, yo odio la escuela tambien! pero no te preocupes vinnie, el ano que viene es muy divertido (thats fun right? gaahh) que lastima, no recuerdo (this is probably conjugated wrong argh) nada! necesitas ayudarme durante los vacacciones de verano (is that summer? omg this is terrible) porque voy a tomar una clase de espanol!

holy shit i forgot so muchh ahh i used to be SO GOOD at spanish too! sad.gif

omg!!! ambie, that was really good... no errors and u did conjugate it right...
    "odio" means to hate, haha...u were close enough!

claro que to puedo ayudar...me encantaria!! pero, no se mucho...lo puedo hablar un poco, pero no se nada de la gramatica. que bueno que este ano ya se va a terminar...solo queda cinco semanas!! al fin!!!! biggrin.gif
  • Anyone know how to download music to a Razr (as in, using it for a ringtone) without actually paying for it? unsure.gif