In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I don't agree that he should be named #17 guitarist, and I know the drummers horrible but the white stripes still hold a special place in my heart. And a video with Conan, an added extra.
  • well.....if they're down with cone dog maybe i should rethink their place in my life.
  • hehehe... cone dog
  • i mean..if he likes it it can't be all bad.....right?
  • Coolio! I'm a top ten poster for the day. How wack is that?!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 16 2005, 08:43 PM)
    oooh, that was your question?!? nice... i was most amused by:
    "it's radio and jonny's still fixing his hair"
    "there's a fucking webcam"
    yes, that was amusing! biggrin.gif
    and i think it was funny how it seemed like the hosts were hoping to turn kill hannah on by eating a twinkie together? rolleyes.gif
    and then one of the guys was calling it "gross" and "not sensual at all." laugh.gif

also, i was hanging out during my friends' radio show tonight (which i usually do on wednesday nights if i am free) and they were having a field day talking about LLAMAS! it was insane.

hm, i can't seem to stay away from this board...
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 17 2005, 12:16 AM)

hm, i can't seem to stay away from this board...

no one can
    once youre here, youre here for life.
  • its like jail

but less sex
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Nov 17 2005, 12:54 AM)
    Coolio! I'm a top ten poster for the day. How wack is that?!

i would venture to say it's crazy wack stupid...yeah...it's that good.
  • I saw the new White Stripes video, I only watched it because Conan is in it.

Who was the number 1 guitarist?
  • i don't remember. but it probably wasn't who is should have been. me and my friend got in to an argument about it (just for the sake of arguing) and it ended with him asking me "fine, name 17 better guiplayers" ...actually it ended with me naming 17 better guitar players.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 17 2005, 05:07 PM)
    i don't remember. but it probably wasn't who is should have been. me and my friend got in to an argument about it (just for the sake of arguing) and it ended with him asking me "fine, name 17 better guiplayers" ...actually it ended with me naming 17 better guitar players.

Haha, I'm sure there are more than 17. But it's lovely that you showed him who's right.
  • well you know what? you're lovely..so there! take that!
  • i like proving people wrong
    but sometimes im too nice to tell people theyre wrong. and then amke fun of them behind their backs.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 17 2005, 05:46 PM)
    i would venture to say it's crazy wack stupid...yeah...it's that good.

Indeed... I'm not as high now in the board thingi... damn you school!
  • Where's Emmett? I may have found his twin. laugh.gif

I had to take pictures of the dress rehearsal for the fall play tonight. Emmett's twin is in the play. Haha!
  • Yay I got my Korn promotion materials in the mail today!
    Im gunna start with the sticker tomorrow on school lockers xD

Dec 6th - Korn's See You On the Other Side is in stores.. go buy, or the evil penguins will find you!
  • QUOTE (TwiSt @ Nov 17 2005, 11:03 PM)
    Yay I got my Korn promotion materials in the mail today!
    Im gunna start with the sticker tomorrow on school lockers xD

Dec 6th - Korn's See You On the Other Side is in stores.. go buy, or the evil penguins will find you!

I don't like Korn, I have a friend who does though. I'll have to tell him about it . . . . He might have said something to me but I can't remember. *shrugs*
  • Ah well they have a whole new sound now.. take another listen and you never know you might like it xP
    --
    thread 1000 o.o
  • I've listened to them before and I didn't like them, if it's anything like classic rock or OK Go, then I may like it. But I doubt I will like it if they're not. That's how it's always been for me. And I always thought that I would like old music.

Until I discovered some bands with old vibes to them. Yay!