In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 17 2005, 10:59 PM)
    Where's Emmett?  I may have found his twin.  laugh.gif

I had to take pictures of the dress rehearsal for the fall play tonight.  Emmett's twin is in the play.  Haha!

actually, we call him femmit now....get on the same page, jade.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 18 2005, 12:06 AM)
    actually, we call him femmit now....get on the same page, jade.

Haha, OK and sorry. I haven't been on the board that much in the past week due to research papers and photography assignments.

I like one of those. Take a guess at which.
  • what photograhpy you been upto to to?
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 18 2005, 12:59 AM)
    Haha, OK and sorry.  I haven't been on the board that much in the past week due to research papers and photography assignments. 

I like one of those.  Take a guess at which.

quit neglicting me, who else will water me and turn me towards the sun?
  • How is Bono silly? like honestly... I don't understand how anyone could think he is.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 18 2005, 09:31 AM)
    quit neglicting me, who else will water me and turn me towards the sun?

I'm sorry, I must pay more attention to you! I have all Thanksgiving break next week so no school! yay!

As for Pandy Andy's question, I went to take photos at the dress rehearsal for my school's fall play. This year they did "Right You Are, If You Think So". It was hard to follow, but a couple of my friends are in it so I stayed for the whole thing. They did really good.

If you want to see some photos of it, just ask. biggrin.gif
  • don't even ask, just post your stuff.
  • Yay! Sorry, I'm a little excited. I like sharing photos. biggrin.gif

• THOSE ARE HUGE!!!!! Sorry, folks.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 18 2005, 06:35 PM)
    Yay!  Sorry, I'm a little excited.  I like sharing photos.  biggrin.gif

dude, i totally get excited about sharing my work too. i feel ya wink.gif
  • I feel stupid. I was pissed off at Demetri Martin for not posting on his myspace that he was going to be on the Daily Show. And I sent him an angry email. He actually emailled me back. And now I feel like a complete ass. Do you think this will make up for it?

"Hey Demetri,
    Sorry for the heat of the moment attack. I read my comment and I realized I was being a total, well... ass.
    You have a life and shouldn't have to post everything to your fans. I'm really sorry. My sis still loves you she told me shes mad I stressed you and I'm evil. I was just pissed, I'm young and I tend to write with anger somethimes, It keeps me out of gangs. Well sorry. I'm stupid.
    Bye,
    MB"

I'm never sending an angry spur of the moment email again expecially to people I love.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 18 2005, 07:52 PM)

when do we get to see photos by teh dave?
  • happy 17th to stella*. she has a great name... an avatar and some profile info but has yet to post! blink.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 18 2005, 06:52 PM)

Woo! Yay for artistic people!
  • I love randomness, though I hate it when people be random and then go "HOW RANDOM WAS THAT!!!111!!!!11oneeleven!!!111!11!1!1!" or when they just go ""That was random""

Pisses me off
  • HIPPYPOTAMOOOOOOOSE
  • You know what happened to me once? A moth flew out of my wallet. How random was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!
  • I JUST SWALLOWED A PIECE OF POPCORN! how random was that?

NOT RANDOM ENOUGH!
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Nov 19 2005, 01:04 AM)
    when do we get to see photos by teh dave?

nah, no one wants to see that. jade is much better then me anyway.

POST MORE JADE!!!!

what's your favorite pic...ever in life?