In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• OK! I'm not obsessing over Kopranos for the time being. biggrin.gif

I do love the man though. wub.gif

but for the sake of the board I'll shush up.

edit: I had to change what I said for various reasons. Thanks for editing.
  • energy penis
  • i think pandy just won the random award.
  • Yeah, is there a trophy for that?
  • i hope so!

but hopefully not in the shape of a energy penis
  • I remember that I wa here when Carin got her 300th post, I congrats-ulated her in a pm, remember that dear?
  • I am sick. I cannot stop coughing. This is no good. When asked how I got sick, I replyed with "I was running around in the rain with no shoes." If only this was the truth, I love the rain.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Nov 14 2005, 08:13 PM)
    I am sick. I cannot stop coughing. This is no good. When asked how I got sick, I replyed with "I was running around in the rain with no shoes." If only this was the truth, I love the rain.

So . . . how did you get sick? Wow, what a dumb question. mellow.gif

I love the rain, too. I really love thunder storms.
  • I don't know how i got sick. It is a mystery. Perhaps it is because I only go out in sweaters when I should be wearing my winter coat. BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!!!
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Nov 14 2005, 09:26 PM)
    I don't know how i got sick. It is a mystery. Perhaps it is because I only go out in sweaters when I should be wearing my winter coat. BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!!!

I just wore a sweater today, I didn't pull my winter coat out yet. I was freezing all day.

I still am.

I have a black pea coat right now that I got for Christmas last year, but I want a new one. I still want a black coat though.
  • You can't really get sick from not wearing a coat... you could wander around ouside is a bikini in the snow and not get sick if you aren't exposed to any germys
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Nov 14 2005, 07:56 PM)
    You can't really get sick from not wearing a coat... you could wander around ouside is a bikini in the snow and not get sick if you aren't exposed to any germys

but you would be damn cold
  • yeah, we just talked about this in my health class. lol. it's not like, going out in the cold w/out a coat that makes you sick. it's the fact that in the cold, your immune system isn't as strong, because it's focusing more on trying to be warm or something, so... if you're exposed to germs, you're more likely to catch a cold or something... yeah. lol.

i currently have the cough from hell. i feel like my lungs are going to fall out. it sucks.

so... at every marching band practice & thing we've done the past like, 2 weeks. there's been some camera man from some tv station or newspaper person, or both, there taking pictures & recording us marching around in the freezing cold. because next monday we're marching at the packers vs. vikings game. (woohoo!!) AND we're getting new uniforms! lol. we're excited about that because... those old ones are stinky... and old. lol.

yeah... so that was my randomness for right now. lol
  • wow that is really cool! are you doing that at half time? I miss high school marching band sad.gif I would so watch you on tv if they would play it and not some stupid guys talking about football, ugh
  • hey thanks for answering my myspace question... sorry I'm slow when it comes to replying.
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Nov 14 2005, 09:36 PM)
    wow that is really cool! are you doing that at half time? I miss high school marching band sad.gif  I would so watch you on tv if they would play it and not some stupid guys talking about football, ugh

yeah.... we're doing the half-time show. it's gonna be a fun time. because i think that marching band in highschool sucked (for me it did anyways) but college marching bands (this one at least) is fun. perhaps it's the people, i don't know. but yeah... i wish they'd show us instead of boring people talking about football. we're SO much better tongue.gif lol.

i'm really excited. this is going to be an AWESOME weekend. thursday i'm going to my first ever ok go (and locksley!!) concert. and then friday is harry potter (can't wait) and possibly another concert. and then saturday is a hanson concert (which... i'm sort of embarassed about. but i really like them. lol) and then... sunday is possibly another concert for me. and then monday is the packer game. holy balls....it's gonna be a long weekend. lol.

so... anybody else doing anything extremely exciting the next few days?
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Nov 14 2005, 10:46 PM)
    yeah.... we're doing the half-time show.  it's gonna be a fun time.  because i think that marching band in highschool sucked (for me it did anyways) but college marching bands (this one at least) is fun.  perhaps it's the people, i don't know.  but yeah... i wish they'd show us instead of boring people talking about football.  we're SO much better tongue.gif  lol. 

i'm really excited.  this is going to be an AWESOME weekend.  thursday i'm going to my first ever ok go (and locksley!!) concert.  and then friday is harry potter (can't wait) and possibly another concert.  and then saturday is a hanson concert (which... i'm sort of embarassed about. but i really like them.  lol)  and then... sunday is possibly another concert for me.  and then monday is the packer game.  holy balls....it's gonna be a long weekend.  lol.

so... anybody else doing anything extremely exciting the next few days?

My high school district has the best marching band so far.. they've been in a movie (forgot the name, but yea) and dsney land and this thanks giving, in the nYC Thanksgiving Parade x) Eh they soud a bit weaker now since the better people had to quit and now its over loaded with little7th graders, but it still rocks.
  • ooh whats the name? i mightve heard of them.
  • I went protesting today