In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• okay, for those of you who have ordered stuff from the OK Go store... how long did it take your shit to get to you? It's been nearly 3 weeks and I'm having a mini freak out session b/c most of it is a bday gift for someone's bday VERY soon...
  • I just ordered my stuff 2 days ago. I don't know when the stuff will come, but good luck with yours and I hope it comes just in time!
  • unsure.gif

I ordered a bunch of stuff back in January and it's still not here. I'm not really sure who to contact; I sent Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and the okgo.net webmaster an email but I haven't gotten a reply yet from either. Umm...sleep.gif

I hope yours comes very soon though, maybe you'll have better luck cos you live in America..
  • great. that's fabulous.
  • I've never heard complaints from anyone else though, so I think you'll be fine tongue.gif They're just Canada haters. Bahah.
  • ahhh...i think i just fixed my brothers ipod that has been broken for like a year

ya!

o i'm sooo excited...he has such good stuff on here!
  • o hey guys...

HAPPY 7/7/07!!!!
  • ooo! is this a triple lucky day?
  • hell yes!

you know it
  • so, like two seconds ago, i was trying to type courtney and i typed courthday.

heh.

i officially declare july 6 at 11:29 pm "courthday". biggrin.gif
  • hahaha

um happy courthday! although it's already july 7th here, but whatever haha
  • It turns out I love Broadway muscials.

I just can't help myself.

P.S. Appreciate running into people randomly. Today I was walking outside the theatre where Spring Awakening is currently on and ran into a kid I know who is now a part of the Spring Awakening ensemble. What.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jul 6 2007, 11:31 PM)
    so, like two seconds ago, i was trying to type courtney and i typed courthday.
    heh.
    i officially declare july 6 at 11:29 pm "courthday". biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

As for 7/7/07, I believe there has been and will be a luckier day: 7/7/1977, or 7/7/2077.
  • i'm listening to live from soho... and i love how damian starts dwyw... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 7 2007, 05:45 PM)
    i'm listening to live from soho... and i love how damian starts dwyw... smile.gif

"This is called Do What You Want... ba-da-ba-da-ba-da-ooooh...."
    wub.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 7 2007, 01:50 AM)
    It turns out I love Broadway muscials.

o i saw Les Mis the other day, for like the 3rd time...and i loved it!

o that live in soho thing is awesome...but it was even better to be there hahaha i was right in the front row in the middle in front of Damian. I met Ihave7stars!!! I just wish they didn't cut out the middle parts where Damian was talking because it was hilarious...and then you could hear me say "OK Go is awesome!" and Damian reply "That is right!" hahaha so great
  • precisely. i love you alice m'dear smile.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 7 2007, 07:49 PM)
    I met Ihave7stars!!!

I am SO jealous. And it's so cool that you were there on that Soho EP - can you hear yourself screaming? tongue.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 7 2007, 07:50 PM)
    precisely. i love you alice m'dear smile.gif

I love you too Katie!!
  • i just realized i never got over my dog who died like 4 years ago.
    anyone know how i can do that?