In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. I don't think there's any sure way to "get over" it. Were you very attached to your dog for some reason other than it being your dog?
  • Stirling New Jersey is now Tempe Arizona once more. In other words, I have returned from my wonderful vacation to my homeland NJ. Gosh, I forgot how hot it is in the desert.
  • The Chicken Sangwich, The Heckler and the Kabbash

That's like, the best 10ish minutes ever.
    listen to it.
  • my feet are sunburned...

my latest adventure in sewing:

skirts are seriously the easiest thing ever to make, i think i'll attempt to make a shirt again today (first two attempts were failures)
  • That's one cool skirt!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 9 2007, 11:32 AM)
    That's one cool skirt!

thank you!..
  • Ooh, use polka dots next time, or perhaps dinos.
  • AhhH! That skirt is gorgeous!!
    Do you sell overseas, perchance?
  • Make Damian a skirt! Or should I say a kilt?
  • did no one watch the funniest ten minutes ever?
    you sadden me...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 9 2007, 11:44 AM)
    AhhH! That skirt is gorgeous!!
    Do you sell overseas, perchance?

thank you!..
    i don't sell at all right now, i want to work on my sewing skills some more, and make sure these things that i'm making actually hold up in the wash before i go selling them, haha... as soon as i start selling i'll be sure to let you guys know...
  • tiffy, dont worry Dane cook rocks worlds!

random:

Oh man... people who know me, know i adore sir. Michael Showalter a little too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxORa5Bz9mg

^ a link to Sir.Show dressed as his character from wet hot american summer (shemper!) singing kareoke with Of Montreal backing him up...

I saw other videos before, but not of HIM singing. I cant believe i missed this for so long. I have it on repeat, and its making me love that song even more wub.gif
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Jul 9 2007, 12:50 PM)
    did no one watch the funniest ten minutes ever?
    you sadden me...

i didn't even have to watch b/c i already know smile.gif i fell in love with that particular story of events when i got 'retaliation' i'm totally with you rollo smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 9 2007, 10:41 AM)
    i didn't even have to watch b/c i already know smile.gif i fell in love with that particular story of events when i got 'retaliation' i'm totally with you rollo smile.gif

I found retaliation and retaliation 2 on g2p (:
    SOMEONE STOLE MY BONES.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 8 2007, 11:11 AM)
    First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. I don't think there's any sure way to "get over" it. Were you very attached to your dog for some reason other than it being your dog?

yea i guess.
    i didnt really have great friends when he was around, and i put all loving energy into him.
    i just think its time i stop crying everytime i think about him, but i dont know how to stop
  • I have a feeling there's no real way to stop. Just because it happened years ago doesn't mean it shouldn't be hurting still. Just give it more time. Have you been feeling lonely? Are you upset about your dog passing away or is there something else too?
  • i just changed into my pants at my desk.
  • I have freckles? blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2007, 04:34 PM)
    I have freckles? blink.gif

lol me too.