In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2007, 09:34 PM)
    I have freckles? blink.gif

YAY!! FRECKLES!!! biggrin.gif
  • ya freckes are! ... rad?

I dunno i've always gotten made fun of for them *coughrollopuzzcough*
  • With a dad with red hair, I suppose I'm supposed to have freckles. But I didn't even know I had them.

Freck-Freck-Freckles!
  • lol they were hidden?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 10 2007, 01:48 PM)
    lol they were hidden?

Yes they were. Apparently, they only come out when I'm sitting here bored in class. Ho hum. Time to count freckles! Ooo, wait, maybe I'll count the number of tic tacs in one carton. Wow, the things you can do in a boring class to make it look like you're concentrating...
  • I have some on my cheeks that only come out in the summer. Boo, I want them year-round.
  • I had freckles when I was little. blink.gif I also had red hair when I was like little (wtf) but psh. I've turned asian since then I guess rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 10 2007, 08:02 AM)
    I have a feeling there's no real way to stop. Just because it happened years ago doesn't mean it shouldn't be hurting still. Just give it more time. Have you been feeling lonely? Are you upset about your dog passing away or is there something else too?

i duno
    i guess just feelin lonely.
    meh i need to get out and do somethin.
    thx ^^
  • There are 2 dentist in San Francisco named:

Dr. Pepper and
    Les Plack (Get it? "Less Plaque")

Now, if you're last name is Plack, and your parents name you Les, is that like naming your child Jeeves? Are you doomed to a career based on name?

Ah, the weird things I find when sitting in class w/ the internet in front of me.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2007, 04:34 PM)
    I have freckles? blink.gif

haha i just spotted this... spotted. ha. anyway. i have TONS of freckles. arms, legs, face, everywhereee

redhead thing wink.gif
  • i just noticed i am now 'posty mcposterson' smile.gif yay
  • I'm hungry when's lunch where is lunch where's the love please sir i want somre more even if it's only gruel I'm writing sentences with no punctuation Gah I need lunch
  • ^^
    EAT!!!!!!!!

im happy biggrin.gif
  • go eat poor malnurished tempe darling!

im trying to start saying "darling" more often... is that weird?
  • ^^

hehe

not at all darling
  • AH! VINNIE SAYING DARLING?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 11 2007, 10:36 PM)
    im trying to start saying "darling" more often... is that weird?

Of course not!!
    Darling is a wonderful word. I call some of my teachers darling. In my poshest accent possible biggrin.gif
  • ^ "Alice, Darling."
  • "Damian, Darling" has a nice ring to it. wink.gif