In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• If I went on "Beauty and the Geek" I would easily win. Geeks/dweebs/nerds love me. I should have my own geek army. "Come, my geeks!" I'd say.
  • Isn't it the guys who win on beauty and the geek..?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 14 2007, 11:55 PM)
    If I went on "Beauty and the Geek" I would easily win. Geeks/dweebs/nerds love me. I should have my own geek army. "Come, my geeks!" I'd say.

could you get them to build me a robotic roach broach? that would be soooo cool.
  • Oh, I love geeks and nerds!! Dweebs... not so much.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 14 2007, 11:55 PM)
    If I went on "Beauty and the Geek" I would easily win. Geeks/dweebs/nerds love me. I should have my own geek army. "Come, my geeks!" I'd say.

Haha laugh.gif You're too funny Tempe.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 15 2007, 12:00 AM)
    Isn't it the guys who win on beauty and the geek..?

I thought the "team" won...?
    Although, I've only watched a few episodes.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 15 2007, 04:17 AM)
    I thought the "team" won...?
    Although, I've only watched a few episodes.

yeah, i think its the team

that show is so dumb but i can't help but watch it.
  • I never really cared for it.
    To me, it supported too many sterotypes.
  • ya it's pretty stupid, but i've seen a couple episodes and ya i believe the team wins.
  • so you're telling Floppy Mister Waggles, The Cutest Little Puppy... IN HELL is a standard rank?

That's rad!
  • ya there are a lot of cool ones out there!
  • wait untill you get to the jokes they are super corny but like you cant help but laugh
  • a guy can be soo gly but once you hear his accent your like wow i love him haha
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Aug 14 2007, 09:00 PM)
    Isn't it the guys who win on beauty and the geek..?

Ha ha! Kaching! That was a good one! laugh.gif It'd be true if it weren't for the sad fact that the guys on that show are really asexual androids
  • NELSON FREAKING MANDELA IS COMING TO MY TINY, INSIGNIFICANT TOWN OMG!
  • It's awful that when I hear Nelson Mandela I immediately think of that episode of America's Next Top Model where one of the black models goes ballistic at the mixed race model because she got to open Nelson Mandela's cell and the black model didn't think the mixed raced model deserved it 'cause she wasn't black.

God it's hilariously bad television.
  • sad.gif I think of that too. That girl was a little rediculous. She didn't even know who he was. Sheesh.
    Hmm. People.
  • Srsly. People suck.
  • I know this won't mean so much to the non-Brits here who don't have the same education system but I am taking 5 AS levels (courses for 16 to 17 year olds) in maths, french, biology, chemistry and politics. And I got my results today.

I got all fucking A's!!! A grade in every single subject!! YAY!!!!
  • THAT'S OUR ALICE!