In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• sweet! thanks!
  • Um... that's a zero right or is it the letter O? I tried a zero and it told me there was no such member.
  • ok... yeah, that's the letter o O, as in Oops!! smile.gif
  • If you type it with an 'o', it turns into Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore because of the board filter and I didn't want to confuse you.
  • Oh, i gotcha! I see now where it says forums led by "Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore" I was looking for it somewhere else. the other boards I frequent are phpbb's they look and work a little bit different.

i think I sent him a PM, but it's not in my sent folder, so maybe I just thought I did. I swear I did though. I sure don't wanna send another if I did. hey, I'm not only the idiot who posted in the wrong forum, but I'm the idiot who told you about it twice. No thanks. biggrin.gif

eta: haha!! I believed you, I just had to see it work. That's funny.
  • At least it's an awesome thread.
  • Thanks. But i don't think it's getting the love that it deserves buried away in the wrong forum.

sad.gif

poor thread, what have I done to you? I've damned to you to a life of low view counts. GAH!!! I can't live with myself after what I've done.
  • Aww sad.gif well if it can't be moved, you can always start a new post over here and repost everything.
  • Ok, I know it sent that time, but it's still not in my sent folder. (which leads me to believe I did send him 2) What's going on? Why isn't showing up??

This board is scary and confusing. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 12 2007, 09:20 PM)
    Ok, I know it sent that time, but it's still not in my sent folder. (which leads me to believe I did send him 2) What's going on? Why isn't showing up??

This board is scary and confusing. tongue.gif

It only goes to sent if you check the box for it to do so under the message
  • Well that's dumb and embarassing!!

Can I make that my default option.
    I've been searching through all the settings, but I haven't found it.
  • I haven't seen an option for it.
  • yummm peanut butter and banana
  • Aww my thread never got moved. I guess Mr. Hore-hey doesn't adore me back. sad.gif
  • Awww sad.gif
    I would just restart it in the correct place, and possibly either paste everything over into the new one, or just include a link to it. Or you could always just leave it be.
  • Dude, he pretty much runs everything in OK Go world. He's busy, give him a little time.
  • yeah... supposed I will. I just wish the board would let me know if my plea had gone unanswered, or simply unheard.

In the meantime. i'll try not to lose sleep over it. smile.gif
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is just not on as much these days to be moving threads around

i cant even get hold of him atm via his email as it keep bouncing back
  • Well what could he POSSIBLY be doing that's more important than moving cats around?? image