In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I had to start wearing dress pants for work as well, they are ridiculously comfy, I just feel like a wanker wearing them out for the day sometimes lol.
  • Jeans and pajama pants are the only thing I wear. I'm not even kidding. And YES, my favorite pair of jeans ever got a crotch hole last year and it was basically the worst thing that ever happened to me.
  • You could do like my friend does, and sew it smile.gif
    Unless it would be awkward looking for yours...
  • I've tried that. It usually only lasted about 2 more washes then it ripped around the seam.

Then again I'm horrible at sewing so maybe it was me.
  • Hmm, I don't know how long my friend's lasted, but I know she had to re-do them from time to time.
  • Geez, I don't think I've ever had a crotch hole before. I'm missing out haha.
    I would probably cry if my favorite jeans got a hole down there. They are very special to me, I must admit.

Good luck with the whole sewing it back together thing.
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Aug 11 2007, 11:25 PM)
    I'm missing out haha.

Me too!

I also would LOVE if my fly would fall down without me knowing for the whole day. I have never had it happen, and I just really want it to. I feel so left out.
  • ya my favorite jeans got this whole in the knee, but like I didn't really care. and then one day they got a hole in the crotch and it was all over sad.gif mad.gif
  • Aww sad.gif
    I hope I get a hole in my jeans some time. I only ever have the bottoms get all torn up from them touching the ground.
  • This is one of the cutest and funniest things I have ever seen, really, you should watch it laugh.gif
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY
  • It's sad that I know some people who'd probably TRY to wear a hole in their crotch to save them the trouble of taking off their pants.
  • awww Christine that is hysterical! the video is so cute!!

God- hahaha
  • Haha I'm glad you like it
    I laugh so hard everytime I see it laugh.gif
  • omg that baby is gorgeous and it's hilarious just how hilarious he finds ripped paper.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 12 2007, 12:27 AM)
    omg that baby is gorgeous and it's hilarious just how hilarious he finds ripped paper.

I know!! Haha it's such a simple thing, and he's dying of laughter. Gah! I love it laugh.gif
  • Baahhh. Babies. I almost want one, but not.
  • Haha. I wish I had a younger sibling so I could have experienced being around a baby.
  • i have a 3yo sister but she lives in Cambodia so i've missed out on most of her life sad.gif
  • Aww sad.gif
    Where do you live?
  • Australia. sad.gif