In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ALIE

youve come back!
  • Alies BACK! and as Rad as ever.
  • Agghh, where have you been!?
  • I went to Amsterdam (the cafes are pretty hilarious. We had a lot of fun lol), Brussels (chocolate fountains!!), Disneyland Paris (wooo) and then the city of Paris itself. I spoke frenchio. smile.gif
  • That sound's like so much fun!
  • Thanks guys! It was seriously amazing. Met a few Disney characters, went on some new rides... some of the new stuff is seriously fantastic. And one waiter, two metro passengers and one metro worker said I sounded really french. So I'm pretty chuffed biggrin.gif

I've missed so much. It'll take me years to catch up!
  • Haha I know the feeling.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 9 2007, 11:31 AM)
    I'm fantastic, Breen, darling. I've been away for extra school and volunteering and stuff, I got a 95% in my university math course and I spend my days riding stretchers around the hospital pretending like I'm doing something so I can get hours to graduate this year. Hahaha. I actually have been doing real work though, I cleaned up their storage rooms and organized everything so they only have one storage room now that's all organized and lovely, the other two have turned into offices! It took forever but I am rather proud of it.

Ooooohh, he's one of those. Lame! I hate it when the attractive ones are dumb and taken and stuff, it sucksss.

Santa Barbara, my one true love! I haven't been there in forever. Say hello to it for me. smile.gif

aw i shall!
    great job on being so productive this summer!! i understand the pride from organizing - i freakin love organized spaces! like omg the container store!! haha

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 11:32 AM)
    Aww, front tooth or back? How's it feeling now? Great way to start a summer break. unsure.gif

back tooth! its feeling fine!
    yay i <3 my dentist - i never feel any pain! woop
    and yeah i think they have to do another one.. and then pull my wisdom teeth.. and then start ortho consultation for some braces action.
    yupp i might as well just live at the dentists place!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 9 2007, 11:31 AM)
    I'm fantastic, Breen, darling. I've been away for extra school and volunteering and stuff, I got a 95% in my university math course and I spend my days riding stretchers around the hospital pretending like I'm doing something so I can get hours to graduate this year. Hahaha. I actually have been doing real work though, I cleaned up their storage rooms and organized everything so they only have one storage room now that's all organized and lovely, the other two have turned into offices! It took forever but I am rather proud of it.

Ooooohh, he's one of those. Lame! I hate it when the attractive ones are dumb and taken and stuff, it sucksss.

Santa Barbara, my one true love! I haven't been there in forever. Say hello to it for me. smile.gif

aw i shall!
    great job on being so productive this summer!! i understand the pride from organizing - i freakin love organized spaces! like omg the container store!! haha

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 11:32 AM)
    Aww, front tooth or back? How's it feeling now? Great way to start a summer break. unsure.gif

back tooth! its feeling fine!
    yay i <3 my dentist - i never feel any pain! woop
    and yeah i think they have to do another one.. and then pull my wisdom teeth.. and then start ortho consultation for some braces action.
    yupp i might as well just live at the dentists place!
  • i loooove juniperberry's ava... i don't know if she'll see this post in here, but it's true. i love it. i don't even know who it is, but it makes me laugh\.
  • She said who it was in another thread...hmm I'll try to find it for you.

Edit: Found it! It's in the Damian is Hot thread
    QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 10 2007, 01:51 AM)
    Haha he's an aussie comedian from this comedy team/show thing. They were pretending to be in a 90s boys band wub.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 11 2007, 04:47 AM)
    i loooove juniperberry's ava... i don't know if she'll see this post in here, but it's true. i love it. i don't even know who it is, but it makes me laugh\.

aww thank you!!! I'm glad it makes you laugh too!

and thanks Christine my dear informant wink.gif

here's another lovely craig animation, for your viewing pleasure:
  • Haha you're welcome!
    Hehe and I love the clip you just posted laugh.gif
  • hi chi mama hahahaha
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 10 2007, 07:42 PM)
    hi chi mama

I love Jay Sherman! wub.gif Why wasn't "The Critic" more popular? It's amazing.
  • I'm going to have a home in nine days time and I'm fucking excited. I won't own a bed, or a mattress, or a couch, or a fridge, or you know... much of anything BUT i'll have a floor and a door and it'll be MINE and no one else can fucking touch it.

I'm excited to be getting out of my friends apartments and off their fucking couches and sleeping on nothing but a carpet, but a carpet that is my carpet.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 11 2007, 08:58 AM)
    I'm going to have a home in nine days time and I'm fucking excited. I won't own a bed, or a mattress, or a couch, or a fridge, or you know... much of anything BUT i'll have a floor and a door and it'll be MINE and no one else can fucking touch it.

I'm excited to be getting out of my friends apartments and off their fucking couches and sleeping on nothing but a carpet, but a carpet that is my carpet.

Congrats!! Fuck furniture anyway. (You can always go to Ikea with the intent of finding cheap furniture with fake Swedish names and just eat their amazing frozen yogurt instead. That's always my favorite game.)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 12 2007, 01:18 AM)
    Congrats!! Fuck furniture anyway. (You can always go to Ikea with the intent of finding cheap furniture with fake Swedish names and just eat their amazing frozen yogurt instead. That's always my favorite game.)

I've already picked up an $8 toaster and kettle. I reckon I can live without a microwave, as long as I can make toast and two minute noodles I should be fine, right? Besides, it's cold enough in Melbourne now, I could leave all my dairy out on the balcony and bring it in in the morning to have for breakfast.

Plus, to be fair I DO have my tv (Ivan), my computer (Vladimir) and my car (Hugo). It's better than nothing.
  • So how do you stop being crazy?