In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Here's Matt's myspace smile.gif
    http://www.myspace.com/mattkirshen

I don't have a myspace for various reasons, but now I think I'm going to get one solely to post on Matt's.
  • ^^ Aww yay!

If there was ever a good reason to get a myspace, I believe that would be a good one.
  • Is your dad a dealer? 'Cause you're dope to me.

I love gardening more than I probably should. Whereas many might complain about weeding, I love trotting out in my sundress to week the garden, tilling the soil around, and watching things grow. I'm just hoping my tomato, squash, and bean plants pass through their flowering period (where they are now) before I go back to Canada. I would love to snack on some green beans before I head up to the rather garden-unfriendly clime of Canada in the fall.
  • I have krispy's and I'm excited.
  • God! Welcome back!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 2 2007, 02:08 AM)
    AWESOME EPISODE OF LAST COMIC!
    Everyone was so good during the heckling part and all three were excellent during the head-to-head.
    Very satisfying episode- I loved it.

omg, yes!

i love that show!!!

ah, the heckling was beyond awesome. it was soo funny when that girl called matt a fetus laugh.gif laugh.gif wub.gif i like her.
  • Ooo, it's raining wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 5 2007, 06:46 PM)
    Ooo, it's raining wub.gif
    Here too. wub.gif Finally, some reprieve from this damn heat!
  • today i decided to name my toaster oven,
    so now he is Ty the Toaster.
    smile.gif
  • That reminds me of a movie about a brave little toaster... what was it called??
    Ty is a really good name for a toaster!
  • thanks dear!!

yeah i couldn't think of the brave little toaster's name either!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 6 2007, 03:09 AM)
    That reminds me of a movie about a brave little toaster... what was it called??

The Brave Little Toaster perhaps

• haha.
    I remember that movie. I used to love it.
  • haha oh man, I'm really slow today!
    Thanks!

Did he have a proper name?? or was he just brave?
  • The Brave Little Toaster is like the best movie! I love it! I haven't seen it in awhile, but maybe now I'll watch it!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 5 2007, 11:57 PM)
    haha oh man, I'm really slow today!
    Thanks!

Did he have a proper name?? or was he just brave?

"The story followed five household appliances—Lampy (a lamp), Blanky (an electric blanket), Radio (a radio), Kirby (a vacuum cleaner), and the Toaster (a toaster)—on their quest to find their owner, Rob (also referred to as "The Master")".

I guess his name was just Toaster then haha. They got real creative with those names though laugh.gif
  • o man!!!!! now I REALLY want to watch it!
  • have you guys ever felt like you miss something/someone, but you don't know what/who it is?
    yeah i have that feeling right now.
    its strange.
    i get it kinda frequently.
  • maybe its the feeling like something is missing
    sorry - just thought of that.
    go double post yay.
  • So I just need to say that it sure is weird to have people calling me Krista here. That is definitely my name, but usually I'm called Elle online. It's just a bit bizarre. But also a nice change of pace. Hmm.