In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i start the fourteenth! and im going to be gone for our registrations so thats even more work on my first day!!!
  • Hah, I start in September.
  • lucky our elementary school starts in september dont ask me y but they do, i think its stupid
  • I start in september, but I have to go up around the 20th of this month to move into my new apartment. Whooooo quasi-adult responsibilities
  • yeah my sister is moving out soon to move into her apartment too, i think im more excited than she it lol
  • Haha it does feel very exciting and it really is. It's just a pain having to actually furnish the darn place. Not to mention that the bedrooms are up two flights of rather narrow stairs. I've moved in all my crap (my typewriter, my armchair, my winter clothes, and whatever), but I need to get a bed (which is apparently crucial) and help my roommates furnish the rest of the place. It's weird and kind of nice to have to pay bills. As my older friends have told me, it is quite a nice, responsible feeling.
  • yeah my sister stole my bed and so now i have to sleep on the floor of my room untill i find one that i like and want that my parents will buy for me, ugh i know im gunna have to help her move in! its gunna be a hell day
  • http://youtube.com/watch?v=cmkhvY0zSo4

im sry but i had to post this bc it is thee funniest thing in the whole world

Caution: disturbing images
  • ^ laugh.gif He has some skills.

So I just got the mail, and I didn't feel like putting on shoes, and oh my GOD. I actually burnt my left foot. It's that hot out. laugh.gif
  • haha ok so my sister told me this story of when she went to the bank today

ok so in front of her there was this little girl and her mom and everytime the little girl would get loud her mom would pinch her arm and the like 5th time it happend the little girl turns around to her mom and screams "if you pinch me one more time im going to call grandma and tell her i saw you sucking on daddies pee pee!" and she said the whole bank like stopped and the lady grabbed the girl and walked out
  • OMG blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif That'll teach that woman to lock the door to her room... laugh.gif

Rosa
  • AWESOME EPISODE OF LAST COMIC!
    Everyone was so good during the heckling part and all three were excellent during the head-to-head.
    Very satisfying episode- I loved it.

And Matt wub.gif
    I just wanna kiss him!!!
    He looks hot when he doesn't smile, but then when he does smile, he's sooo cute!
    I've started calling him "my British man" and "my baby" and my sister is all creeped out at me. She's like, "Stop calling him your baby!!!!"
    Only too bad for her cuz I'm gonna marry him.
  • I think this deserves another post of randomness.
    I just found out Last Comic is rigged.
    During the show 2 years ago, Drew Carey was a guest judge, and quickly discovered that his opinions were meaningless and ppl he didn't find at all funny were somehow making it through- he found out that was because the producers' choices were overriding his votes. Carey was furious and said in disgust that this meant they only wanted "his face."
    I vaguely remember all the commotion on tv about Carey's explosion, but I didn't really watch Last Comic back then and didn't pay any attention to the story.
    Now, however, that my future husband, Matt Kirschen, is on the show, well, I'm upset. I could have guessed the show was rigged though- a lot of really, really talented comics didn't go through, and it's obvious thery're going for the so-called "well-rounded" cast for ratings and such nonsense...
    I'll watch only as long as Matt is on.
    After googling him though, he seems to be doing well in Britain, and I'll def'ly hunt him down and marry him keep watching his career.
  • ugh i dont like drew carey he is sooooo going to ruin the price is right and they only reason who's line is it anyway was funny was because of ryan and colin
  • Well, he's definitely better than Rosie O'Donell.
  • ugh they both suck get me on the price is right id make it awesome haha
  • i agree
    i despise both drew carey and rosie

i haven't watched last comic, but this matt fellow sounds lovely smile.gif
  • Cold Sunkist burns my mouth like Listerineee.

It's not pleasant.
  • i love sunkist
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 1 2007, 11:59 PM)
    I think this deserves another post of randomness.
    I just found out Last Comic is rigged.
    During the show 2 years ago, Drew Carey was a guest judge, and quickly discovered that his opinions were meaningless and ppl he didn't find at all funny were somehow making it through- he found out that was because the producers' choices were overriding his votes. Carey was furious and said in disgust that this meant they only wanted "his face."
    I vaguely remember all the commotion on tv about Carey's explosion, but I didn't really watch Last Comic back then and didn't pay any attention to the story.
    Now, however, that my future husband, Matt Kirschen, is on the show, well, I'm upset. I could have guessed the show was rigged though- a lot of really, really talented comics didn't go through, and it's obvious thery're going for the so-called "well-rounded" cast for ratings and such nonsense...
    I'll watch only as long as Matt is on.
    After googling him though, he seems to be doing well in Britain, and I'll def'ly hunt him down and marry him keep watching his career.

Matt is totally my favorite too!

Drew Carey = a;kldjf!
    The other day I bougt some new sunglasses and asked my mom what she thought and she said "oh they look like Drew Carey's glasses". I was like ew! Thanks alot! And he is not funny in the least bit.