In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Common namedrops OK Go in "Drivin' Me Wild."

Now you know.
  • "She was the type to watch Oprah and the Today Show, be on the treadmill, uh, like OK Go..."

Holla.
  • hahahahah I love the added "uh."

I've been listening to showtunes all day. I can't stop. Help.
  • Foux da fa fa
    Foux da fa fa fa!
    Ah ee ah!
    -FoTC
  • Right, so, I just saw a commercial for the "new" Disney.com, and they were playing "HIGA" in the background.

It took me a second to figure out why that song sounded familiar.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 7 2007, 02:26 PM)
    Foux da fa fa
    Foux da fa fa fa!
    Ah ee ah!
    -FoTC

ahhhh, did i ever mention that you are way too cool!!

we need a place where we can discuss FoTC!

and i don't know if this has been mentioned, but Bret said "pamplemouse" in this weeks episode, during that song! i was like ahhhhhhh
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 7 2007, 02:38 PM)
    ahhhh, did i ever mention that you are way too cool!!

we need a place where we can discuss FoTC!

and i don't know if this has been mentioned, but Bret said "pamplemouse" in this weeks episode, during that song! i was like ahhhhhhh

hehe, thx- you're way too awesome!

oo, yeah! haha, we're probly the only ones in the world who got all majorly excited.
    We should have a FoTC thread!
  • i know i like was flipping out! ahhh Bret said Pamplemouse hahaha

yes we should! can I? please??
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 7 2007, 03:11 PM)
    i know i like was flipping out! ahhh Bret said Pamplemouse hahaha

yes we should! can I? please??

yeah, do it, do it! smile.gif
  • I'm gonna go live in a 3 bedroom 2 bath trailer on an Indian Reservation in Polacca.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 7 2007, 01:20 PM)
    I've been listening to showtunes all day. I can't stop. Help.

I love showtunes! laugh.gif

I've been listening to The Strokes all day. Especially in the car. So... damn... catchy!
  • You guys, I need advice! Is 6-ish hours of driving and $40+ (ticket & gas money) worth two bands at Warped Tour?
  • which bands?
  • Meg & Dia and Paramore, both of whom I love hopelessly.
    I'm not quite sure on Paramore yet, as I haven't seen them before... their album's pretty good and they've got a huge following, so I guess they should be pretty good... but Meg & Dia are freakin' amazing live.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 7 2007, 07:36 PM)
    You guys, I need advice! Is 6-ish hours of driving and $40+ (ticket & gas money) worth two bands at Warped Tour?

If you can do it and it's a show you really wanna see, then yes smile.gif Go for it!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Aug 7 2007, 06:49 PM)
    Meg & Dia and Paramore, both of whom I love hopelessly.
    I'm not quite sure on Paramore yet, as I haven't seen them before... their album's pretty good and they've got a huge following, so I guess they should be pretty good... but Meg & Dia are freakin' amazing live.

do it! make pandy proud!

and have fun!
  • The thing is, though, I've just been put on this crazy medicine for this thing in my knee, and it's really fucking with my stomach... it only seems to get worse and I don't know if I'll be able to get all the way there without getting grumpy so I can enjoy the show. Yarrr. Mum is like, "you're spending like a drunken sailor!" That's kind of true, I have been, I mean, I spent a million dollars on photobooths over the weekend and I bought random bus tickets to nowhere just because I was bored... eeeee... I love my girls to death but they'll be around here again and probably for cheaper... this is so hard biggrin.gif sad.gif
  • GO FREAKING SEE PARAMORE

even if its just to kidnap hayley to post her to me...please
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 8 2007, 12:19 PM)
    GO FREAKING SEE PARAMORE
    even if its just to kidnap hayley to post her to me...please
    AHHHH, okay. Just for you Andy, I will stick out those six hours of driving... I'm gonna need a freakin' lot of caffeine... What would you do if I somehow managed to get a pic with her? tongue.gif
  • you would be my hero!

....then kidnap her and post her out to me =p

they put on an amazing show also, and thats not even my biased hayley love talking