In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 31 2007, 08:18 PM)
    SALAD FINGERS AND OK GO!!!!!!!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nmbojVfRui0&amp...ted&search=

goodnames, your Salad Fingers shirt sounds cool! Where'd you get it?
    edit: you already answered, lol
    I want one now! hehe

Porifera- hahaha! did your brother know what you were talking about?

wow! that is like one of the freakiest things ever! ya they knew! we were eating dinner and i got a couple of spoons and said it to them, and we were all hysterically laughing hahah my parents were like um what? haha

o boo GoodNames! that stinks, stupid school
  • haha one time someone said omg lets play spoons (the card game) and really loud i was like get the rusty ones bc there orgasmic and they just stared at me like ummm weird lol and in my creepiest voice i was like i like rusty spoons
  • ^^ HAHAHA

that's how you have to say it, in like a wierd creepy voice haha
  • you can see all the episodes at ebaumsworld.com thats where they first started and there are like 7-8 episodes
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 31 2007, 08:26 PM)
    haha one time someone said omg lets play spoons (the card game) and really loud i was like get the rusty ones bc there orgasmic and they just stared at me like ummm weird lol and in my creepiest voice i was like i like rusty spoons

HAHAHAHA!
    Awesome.
  • i have my zune on shuffle and mickey came on (dont ask me how it got there) and i got the urge to get up and dance so i was like singing along "oh mickey your so fine" and danceing like a 4 year old that just had a bee fly around her
  • I don't want it to be August already. That means it's getting closer to school. boo.

I like July!

edit: see High School...there's no way of escaping it hahah
  • same here!!
  • My dearies, I dunno if I'm gonna be online again today so I'm just saying bye for the next 8 days as I'm off driving around Europe with the family biggrin.gif

Have fun without me, I'll miss youuuuuu!
  • enjoy your holiday my dear, ill let you know if canadians are on latter for a group farewell chat

cause that is tradishon!

TRADISHON YOU HEAR!

rock the euorpe =)
    x
  • RIP Weekly World News. I loved you and your crazy alien stories.

goodbye batboy
  • that pictures pretty creepy lol
  • it's Bat Boy! he's half bat and half boy!
  • bye alie !

you know the musical "bat boy"? well theres one in toronto... and I swear Rollo's school band teacher is the dude that plays bat boy. when ever i see him im like z'omg... bat boy...
  • The musical is based on the Weekly World News story!

My favorite WWN article was one titled "Baby Born With Button Nose" where they had superimposed a button on a picture of a baby. I was picking up groceries and stood there laughing like an idiot for a good couple of minutes.
  • Double post double post I love to double post

When I was little, I loved astronomy. I had star charts and my mother, latching onto my growing hobby, would take me to domes where they had laser shows of the night sky with chairs that leaned by, the fake night sky clear and shining above me.

I also was really into astrology. I would even look up the Aries body type, my then prepubescent and pudgy self reading about the elongated look that many Aries have, slender, tall, and sinewy... none of those traits I carried.

The Aries constellation has three stars. Looking at it, I realized that the three freckles on my arm were arranged in the same pattern as the stars. Looking back, since I have so many birth marks, it seemed inevitable that three would at least mildly look like the constellation, but then it made me feel special, charmed.
  • buh bye alie!

aww the boards wont be the same with out you...

Mel? what the frig, is he really in the musical or are you just refering to his uncanny resembalence to bat boy? you little scoundrel

and if you are reading this mel, GO STUDDDDY!!!!
  • I have just eaten you, you the most extraordinary piece of chocolate cake...a quarter pound of spongy paradise covered in caramel and peanuts, with a smooth dark chocolate icing, bordered with chantilly cream.... I know I shouldn’t have, it’s not even midday, but just the thought of you being forbidden makes me crave for you more... ah, sweet delight, only creamy ecstacy fills my thoughts which should be immersed in guilt and penitence... for even when I don’t have wordly appetites I desire you; and I know this passion will never be quenched, for it is as it has been since I can recall and I just know I will never cease to lust over you. So could it be that you’re the essence of true love? Yes! for I need you, I lust over you and I love you cake.

Rosa
  • hahahahaha. A+

It's amazing how I know that feeling of cakelust all too well.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Aug 1 2007, 01:06 PM)
    I have just eaten you, you the most extraordinary piece of chocolate cake...a quarter pound of spongy paradise covered in caramel and peanuts, with a smooth dark chocolate icing, bordered with chantilly cream.... I know I shouldn’t have, it’s not even midday, but just the thought of you being forbidden makes me crave for you more... ah, sweet delight, only creamy ecstacy fills my thoughts which should be immersed in guilt and penitence... for even when I don’t have wordly appetites I desire you; and I know this passion will never be quenched, for it is as it has been since I can recall and I just know I will never cease to lust over you. So could it be that you’re the essence of true love? Yes! for I need you, I lust over you and I love you cake.

Rosa

Ohhh dear. You make me hungry. ohmy.gif

AUGUST. IT'S FUCKING AUGUST.
    Already!

School in twelve days.

Every year, I wonder how I somehow adapt from this lovely, carefree lifestyle to my perilous school life. I still haven't been able to figure it out.