In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I have my driving test tomorrow unsure.gif
  • good luck Dawnie!

hehehe i failed 3 times before i passed... i know im lame...
  • QUOTE (Dawnie-oid @ Jul 25 2007, 03:23 PM)
    I have my driving test tomorrow unsure.gif
    Good luck! Mine's in September and I'm terrified... wacko.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 25 2007, 03:33 PM)
    good luck Dawnie!
    hehehe i failed 3 times before i passed... i know im lame...

that reminds me of this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ie1w0502kcw
    I love Smosh.
  • LOL Rollo Puzz loves the smoosh too. She keeps on showing me the pokemon one.

I took a whiff of ammonia by accident. I still feel loopy...
  • thanks Felster, I dont think I am gonna pass but we will see rolleyes.gif
  • I have to keep remembering to avoid Facebook and LJ because I haven't read Deathly Hallows yet, and I keep getting minorly spoiled. Nothing major and nothing that I wouldn't have already surmised, but still. It's frustrating. I'm enjoying rereading the series, though part of me feels like I should just hurry up and read the last one because once I finished, everyone will be done talking about it. Or that I'm missing out on the initial rush. Gaaaaaaaaaaaah.
  • Fact: "bonkalist" is not in the Urban Dictionary.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 25 2007, 08:35 PM)
    that reminds me of this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ie1w0502kcw
    I love Smosh.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 26 2007, 02:01 AM)
    LOL Rollo Puzz loves the smoosh too. She keeps on showing me the pokemon one.

haha, i love smosh too!!

the pokemon one is my fav....esp. when they lick the jesus statue laugh.gif
  • AHHH I LOVE THE POKEMON ONE!!!

I ANNOYED MY SISTERS WITH IT FOR DAYS!!!
  • The Simpsons movie has been released all over the entire world June 25. The US has to wait til June 27. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?
  • Because we think that with our superiority comes great patience but in all reality we can't even wait a few seconds for someone to go when the light turns green.
  • well, but some German kid has put it on filesharing already now and I feel like, man...everyone in the world has seen this now...And I have to admit, I'm really tempted to download it. I've been reading news reviews from like Singapore and they give out most of the plot in the reviews. This is all really irritating
  • Don't worry! Tomorrow's a day away.
  • lol, true. And yet it's all really eating at me to download it and see it tonight. I won't, but it's eating at me
  • No! Think of the little Simpsons who need you seven dollars. (That's how much it is to watcha movie right?)
  • lol! You're right- thanks for giving me strength, Courtney smile.gif
  • You're welcome, Sally.
    Remember, fight the fight.
  • i cant find the cd to re-install my zen, its rather anoying cause ive got about 4 albums to put on there

siiigh
  • nervousnervousnervous
    I'm nervous.