In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Truth! She just doesn't come on as often.

I was here back when you were still around. I was just an ultra-noob and shy.
  • i haven't seen her.
  • Look at the top of the page!
  • ah, ok. nevermind. anyway...um..hi biggrin.gif
  • She actually mentioned not too long ago that she keeps trying to get in touch with you but you never answer, so, um, you fail as a husband.
  • she would be lying to you. i never hear from her. promise. now i have to track her down and kill her....at the beach.
  • Oh you wacky couples and your seaside murders.
  • this whole board died, you're all lame.
  • well talk of homicide tends to do that...
  • haha touche wink.gif
  • i hope ktlou sees this... my roommate got me a berries and cream tshirt for my birthday. it's yellow (my fave color) and it has the little lad on it and it has 'berries and cream, berries and cream. i'm a little lad who loves berries and cream' on it. its so amazing.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 23 2007, 09:16 AM)
    i hope ktlou sees this... my roommate got me a berries and cream tshirt for my birthday. it's yellow (my fave color) and it has the little lad on it and it has 'berries and cream, berries and cream. i'm a little lad who loves berries and cream' on it. its so amazing.

J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

Where did she find it??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
  • lol i don't get it. your jokes are too high brow for me. wheres a fart joke when you need it?
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

My sister, who also has red hair, tried to dye it a different shade of red.
    And her scalp is this BRIGHT orange-salmon type color.

Oh it's hilarious.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 23 2007, 04:16 PM)
    lol i don't get it. your jokes are too high brow for me. wheres a fart joke when you need it?

It's a picture of Taft, by far the fattest American president (there's an anecdote about him getting stuck in a tub because of his heft).

oh Taft!

Hahaha, aw, the perils of dyeing hair.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 23 2007, 12:22 PM)
    It's a picture of Taft, by far the fattest American president (there's an anecdote about him getting stuck in a tub because of his heft).

oh Taft!

lol ohh. yes it is quite funny.
  • Hahahaha!

I always loved going into my friends' classrooms and looking at the pictures of presidents to try and find the fattest or creepiest. That picture is AWESOME.

I know, dying hair is always a disaster! the last time I tried, my friend bought the wrong dye and my scalp turned blue...
  • My friend used to dye my other friends' hair in the bathroom of our local teen center. There was really only one working bathroom so whenever she had to dye someone's hair, there were always frustrated teens who couldn't pee because she had commandeered the rest room.

As far as creepiest presidents, I always found Chester Arthur kind of a creeper, if for nothing else than the mutton chops:
  • Oooo, very true about Chester Arthur, but my favorite used to be Grover Cleveland.

He's a little... walrus-like. You know what I mean?

Also, I've always wondered - because Grover Cleveland went twice, can you really say there were 43 presidents? Or would it be 42, because two of them were the same person...?