In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• you can stop it?

people should either clear out there PMs or get on msn...
  • If you ever figure out the crazy thing, Wolf, please let me know. I'm in desperate need of sanity.

Breaking in new jeans is a very complicated thing.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 11 2007, 04:58 PM)
    you can stop it?

I can't.
    I wish I could.
    He brings out the worst in me... so why was it so hard to let it go...
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 11 2007, 06:08 PM)
    Breaking in new jeans is a very complicated thing.

Ooh, new jeans are always better after they've been worn a few times or so. I hate when you think you love a pair, then after you get it home and wash it and such, you never want to wear them again.
  • i love the smell of new jeans lol
  • Haha I've never heard of that before.

I once got this pair of jeans that had such a weird smell, even after washing and washing them. Then one day during lunch, I smelt that smell again, and it turns out my friend got the same jeans, and hers smelled bad too.

Edit: (I didn't know they smelled bad when I bought them, I thought it was the dressing room haha)
  • ugh i hate when my best jeans get holes in the krotch and i have to get rid of them
  • I can't say that I have ever experienced that. My friend gets it all the time, but I never do. Odd.
  • yeah does she wear jeans everyday almost
  • Yea, but I probably wear them about the same amount as her. Even thin jean's I have had in the past dont get crotch holes.
  • I get the crotch holes. I always thought it was because I am overweight
  • Maybe it has to do with the way people walk and such.
  • I wear jeans way too much. I'm trying to break out of the habit.
  • They are all I wear when I got out somewhere, unless I need to dress up. When I'm home and no one is over, I just wear pajama pants that are super comfy (I like to get at least a few sizes bigger then I need so they are all baggy and such smile.gif )
  • I love jammie pants. I currently have snoopy jammie pants. The matching shirt that goes with them says "I need a hug". I like to wear it around hot male friends.
  • I get the crotch holes too. God, that's such a weird sentence. Anyway, I think it's how you cross your legs when you sit and whatever.
  • I don't know...I almost always cross my legs.
    Maybe I'm just weird.
  • Ohh good call. I never thought of that. I just automatically blamed the thunder thighs! biggrin.gif

I hardly ever wear jeans anymore. I do on weekends, but I got this office job that makes me wear business casual. And I'm too lazy to wash 3 sets of clothes everyday so I just wear my work clothes all day.
    Most of it is actually more comfy than jeans.
  • a princess never crosses her legs.
  • I use to hate dress pants, but then I wore this one pair to a wedding recently, and I didn't want to take them off smile.gif
    But I have trouble with the buttons, cuz they are all opposite jeans, but I think I got it down now.