In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Well, then... I'll just have to try my damndest

I really hope they're not playing at the same time as Meg & Dia though, that would suck enormous amounts of balls...
  • that would suck balls, but i doubt they will play at the same time, as paramore is one of the headlineing acts on the tour

and by the end of the day on warped tour its just the main stage right?
  • I have no idea, actually, I've never been to Warped before.
  • hmmm, well i think it runs like that

so you'll be fine!

you get to vote who does the encore also

vote paramore! or kidnap hayley....these are your choices people..
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 7 2007, 11:10 PM)
    I've been listening to The Strokes all day. Especially in the car. So... damn... catchy!

this makes me VERY happy

come join us in the strokes thread. we'd love to convert u into some random crazy fan biggrin.gif
  • ^^^ Oooh yeah! We really would love you to, if you can handle the slight scaryness wink.gif

I've also exhausted all my pictures and i'm sure you've got loads more!
  • Adfghjklf. I can't go to Warped this weekend. I have to go to some family friend's wedding sleep.gif. Boo.
  • I just went to a family friend's wedding last Saturday.
  • How was it?
  • Pretty good.
    The bride's dress was really nice, but the pastor did things weird. And he told some story about a couple who wasn't comitted and a rabi. The reception was nice too, even though I just sat. Watching people dance is fun smile.gif
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSS

MY SUMMER 4.5 WEEK LONG RIDICULOUS MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS CLASS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!1
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    no more stupid math teacher!
    no more stupid sexy math boy!

free at last, free at last!

cool.gif
  • ^^^ yay ambie!!!

really random:

laugh.gif
    Has anyone seen the Lost Boys? It has turned my brain to mush blink.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 9 2007, 12:38 AM)
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS

MY SUMMER 4.5 WEEK LONG RIDICULOUS MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS CLASS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!1
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    no more stupid math teacher!
    no more stupid sexy math boy!

free at last, free at last!

cool.gif
    YAY BREEN <3 What are you going to do with your vacation?
    Also, no more sexy math boy? ISN'T THAT BAD?!
  • dani!!!!!
    my long lost love how are you??

rest of vacation..
    uhmmmm well, now that i can have a life again, i'm going to do fun stuff!!
    i'm going to the beach on saturday, disneyland next thursday i think, and then some of my friends and i are planning a small roadtrip to santa barbara (its not even three hours away haha) and we'll stay there for like three days - just so we can have a small vacation away from parents and such.

and then september 21st i go back to school!!

and no more math boy is a GOOD THING.
    because 1. he's taken, 2. hes super lazy and unambitious, and 3. apparently one of those starbucks doubleshot espresso cans gets him "jittery" (WEAK SAUCE!) hahaha
    but yeah basically, hes fuckin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not the brightest of the bunch, and has a girlfriend, with whom he went to london and paris with last summer! ohmy.gif
    so yeah - no more stupid math boy yay!

mmmmm i got to sleep in today.. it was glorious.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 9 2007, 10:51 AM)
    because 1. he's taken, 2. hes super lazy and unambitious, and 3. apparently one of those starbucks doubleshot espresso cans gets him "jittery" (WEAK SAUCE!) hahaha
    but yeah basically, hes fuckin HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not the brightest of the bunch, and has a girlfriend, with whom he went to london and paris with last summer! ohmy.gif

Except for the fuckin hot and girlfriend part, it almost sounds like Ratboy. Ratboy is a super lazy unambitious asshole who is hopelessly addicted to video games.

Your vacation sounds like so much fun, Amberdino! tongue.gif
  • thanks tempe!!

seriously though, this kid was UBER attractive.. half italian half puerto rican.. mm
    but doesnt matter hes gone yay.

haha
    ooo tempe - i got a root canal on monday! and i thought of you! aw. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 9 2007, 01:51 PM)
    dani!!!!!
    my long lost love how are you??

rest of vacation..
    uhmmmm well, now that i can have a life again, i'm going to do fun stuff!!
    i'm going to the beach on saturday, disneyland next thursday i think, and then some of my friends and i are planning a small roadtrip to santa barbara (its not even three hours away haha) and we'll stay there for like three days - just so we can have a small vacation away from parents and such.

and then september 21st i go back to school!!

mmmmm i got to sleep in today.. it was glorious.
    I'm fantastic, Breen, darling. I've been away for extra school and volunteering and stuff, I got a 95% in my university math course and I spend my days riding stretchers around the hospital pretending like I'm doing something so I can get hours to graduate this year. Hahaha. I actually have been doing real work though, I cleaned up their storage rooms and organized everything so they only have one storage room now that's all organized and lovely, the other two have turned into offices! It took forever but I am rather proud of it.

Ooooohh, he's one of those. Lame! I hate it when the attractive ones are dumb and taken and stuff, it sucksss.

Santa Barbara, my one true love! I haven't been there in forever. Say hello to it for me. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 9 2007, 11:13 AM)
    ooo tempe - i got a root canal on monday! and i thought of you! aw. smile.gif

Aww, front tooth or back? How's it feeling now? Great way to start a summer break. unsure.gif
  • I'm back my children!!

Oh, how I've missed you smile.gif
  • Yay! Where did you go?