In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Yeah Emmett, I was kind of mean towards you when I was laughing at Dave's comments about you. I sometimes laugh at things I shouldn't, like this. It's only because I laugh at everything and I should keep my mouth shut sometimes. Usually I'm good at it but when I have a keyboard at my hands it's hard to resist.

I can say what I want in words a lot better, you know?

Anyhow, if anything I said made you upset, I certainly didn't mean it. Are we OK? biggrin.gif
  • yeah of course we're ok jade
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 26 2005, 11:27 PM)
    yeah of course we're ok jade

sweet, sweet deal. biggrin.gif

Umm, I have to say this or it's going to bug me.

Does Mr. Damian Kulash like goulash?

I wonder if he gets asked that all the time. I bet he does.
  • Awww, see, we need to start to get along now people.

Jade you are sweet, I mean that biggrin.gif

hmmmm.... I'm being told a story.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 26 2005, 11:45 PM)
    Awww, see, we need to start to get along now people.

Jade you are sweet, I mean that biggrin.gif

hmmmm.... I'm being told a story.

Why thank you! As are you. biggrin.gif

Who is telling you a story?
  • okay so I have these braceletes.. i would call them those fuck bracelets, but I dont consider them as such, I just like them for colors and what not..

anyways.. i n total, I had 6 black and 6 red.. now for some reason I have 3 red and 5 black.. the 3rd red one that broke off was noticed i nthe morning .. I woke up and saw it enar me broken and was all "wtf"

hah this is odd. I havent taken them off in 2 years too >.<
  • What in the hell are fuck bracelets?

haha, they sound funny.
  • lo lapparently they are these braceltes with different colors that indicate how many people you had sex with.. black would be slut, white is virgin, and you get the drift. The news even had a speial about this.. but I dont follow these spoken rules, heh.. I just like how they look

Called jelly bracelets aswell
    link:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...Jelly+bracelets

oh heh and it said if someone breaks them you have sex with them, and all that crap.. urbandictionary rules xP

all of this is rumors though
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 26 2005, 11:06 PM)
    Why thank you!  As are you. biggrin.gif

Who is telling you a story?

My younger brother Alex(he's 18)... was telling me why my other younger brother Charlie (he's 19, 20 this December), stayed over at a friends house a few nights ago, because he was drunk dry.gif... that pissed me off, cuz he went to work like that... AND to top it off, because he was drunk a stupid 16 yr old girl (his friends cousin) told him to take 2 aspirins to sober up rolleyes.gif... So whilst at work he started to feel sick, and his working buddies told him to sit down, and they would do his work for him (thank god the boss didn't find out). So he stayes 4 hrs seated with two girl coworkers looking after him. Then a friend went to pick him up. And then they had to make sure my dad didn't find out, because he was picking up my brother Alex, and they strategically made this whole shinanigan of things... yada yada yada... so I'm mad at my bro right now, cuz, ok he's 19 he should NOT be drinking... I don't even drink!!!! I'm gonna lecture him SOOOOOOO BADLY!!!
  • lol, he should be allowed to drink down here
  • Yeah but here it's untul you're 21... and he doesn't know how to hold his alcohol.. he drank like 10 half glasses of 40% alcohol! That's alot... I swear he was soooooooo drunk, that my bro Alex told me Charley kept saying that he wasn't drunk over and over lol, it's funny, but I'm still POd at him.
  • apparently american beer is like super light beer
  • he didn't drink beer =\... they were mixing different alcoholic beverages, that my brothers friend stole from his mom O.O
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 26 2005, 08:09 PM)
    yeah, i can tell it bothers you and i don't blame you for being upset.  if it makes you feel any better, i'm not at all impressed by his bullying ways with you.  he might be trying to make a point to you, but i guess it's hard to see his point when it's covered in insults...

how did i miss that whole page.

i think someone is just being overly sensitive. i told andy that no one likes him and i refuse to call him anything but pandy. i told rose that she's ugly and i want to kill her....i tell darbie mean things all the time (but she has it coming *rubs sore ribs*). then i get it back from all of them. it's all in good fun.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 27 2005, 10:24 AM)
    how did i miss that whole page.

i think someone is just being overly sensitive. i told andy that no one likes him and i refuse to call him anything but pandy. i told rose that she's ugly and i want to kill her....i tell darbie mean things all the time (but she has it coming *rubs sore ribs*). then i get it back from all of them. it's all in good fun.
    there is nothing wrong with being sensitive. i admire the ability to be sensitive to other people's feelings and when one knows the difference between friendly teasing and being an unfair jerk...
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 27 2005, 02:03 AM)
    he didn't drink beer =\... they were mixing different alcoholic beverages, that my brothers friend stole from his mom O.O

hmm.. sounds like one of my friends, whose only sixteen btw...

and he got the mixture from the sketchiest kid alive.
    I wouldnt trust that kid if he gave me a feather nevermind some unknown mix of alcohol.
    ugh. stupid stupid stupid.
  • yes, very stupid indeed
  • You know when someonw has had too much to drink when you have to support him up to keep him from falling . . . and his hand keeps wandering down to your ass and your friend's ass, who is also supporting him.

Yeah I was about to let him drop. What a jerk. dry.gif

Sorry my own experience there. rolleyes.gif
  • Yes it was stupid indeed... but this is the third time he's EVER drunk any alcohol in his life... well except for the teensy sips... but those don't count! Anyways... his friends are good guys, I've known them since they were kids, they're just stupid that's all. My brother Alex was taking care of all of them LOL, he was like, I kept them from doing anything stupid, they just kept being more morronic than usual... but he was ""scared"" a bit when one of his buddies picked up a knife, (and yes whilst still DRUNK off his ass) and playfully placed it on my brothers neck O.O... when he told me that, I felt like going over and kicking the dudes ass.... but since he was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing until my brother and another friend told him (after he soberd up) what he did.... this my friends, is why I absolutely hate it when people get drunk, you loose your fuckin' senses, and I don't like that at ALL. I don't even see what the point of drinking is...
  • ok, i don't know where else to put this but i wanna talk about eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. did anyone like it?