In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 28 2005, 07:24 PM)
    uh, kill hannah concert?.. haha...
    oh, hahaaa. when i looked at that dress, i was thinking about kill hannah and then again when i suggested gloves.

aw, i want to see KH.
  • I like the tattoos on that chick... vury nice... I'm getting more tattoos!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i saw we genetically combine dee and shades. then we can have "shades of wOOt!"

who's with me?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 28 2005, 09:19 PM)
    i saw we genetically combine dee and shades. then we can have "shades of wOOt!"

who's with me?
    w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

sorry, it'll never work... biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 28 2005, 10:19 PM)
    i saw we genetically combine dee and shades. then we can have "shades of wOOt!"

who's with me?

wait wait wait.. you want to saw us? ohmy.gif
    well you can just forget that dry.gif
  • ^^ hahahahahahahahahaha... right on!
  • Lots of new stuff I'm going to tell you all about today! WOO!

I got my portfolio from my senior pictures today. I have to say I'm quite happy with most of the photos. biggrin.gif

And I'm in the local newspaper! My friend Kat and I were in it for painting the windows of the Town Hall, you know that Chihuahua painting I showed you all? That's what it's for.

AND I heard "Here It Goes Again" on Channel 1 today! I completely freaked out. And I was in the middle of a conversation. Hehe, it was fun.
  • Awsome, I never took my senior pictures because I didn't know when they would be... so I wasn't in the yearbook tongue.gif, and the last time I was in the newspaper I was 10 and we were in a Police Station and getting our identification stuff, like if you get lost and shit... yeah, and how important it was for parents to take their kids and get them and blah blah blah lol... it was weird, my brother was there too, and a bunch of friends. hmmm, Channel 1 was pretty cool, they never had any good songs playing though... so that sucked.
  • It's the 2nd time I heard OK Go on Channel 1 and of course I flipped out both times. It's exciting! Hearing one of your favorite bands on television. Especially if they're not as well known as you would like them to be.

But the other music on there is pretty crappy. OK Go makes Channel 1 worth while. biggrin.gif
  • Well no more Channel 1 for me though, I've been over and done with HS for 4 1/2 yrs smile.gif... but it would have been awsome to hear good music on there... meh, I did though hear OK Go in a store @ the mall... very unexpected, wich makes it much more the fun wink.gif
  • i remember when i was in high school...kinda..

they played soul coughing on channel 1. i was pretty excited.
  • You don't remember when you were in HS?

I am being bugged by my brothers snoring sleep.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 28 2005, 07:06 PM)
    ooooh, not sure how to go about making gloves, but i could make arm warmers! biggrin.gif thanks for the suggestions shades...
    are you still gonna make a scarf? cuz now that i think of it, arm warmers might be too cliche for KH in my opinion. i think you should make both arm warmers and a scarf if you have the time, then see which one or if both will look best with the dress...
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 29 2005, 08:14 AM)
    are you still gonna make a scarf?  cuz now that i think of it, arm warmers might be too cliche  for KH in my opinion.  i think you should make both arm warmers and a scarf if you have the time, then see which one or if both will look best with the dress...

yeah, i can still make a scarf...
  • I could use a scarf right now... I'm too lazy to go get one though =\
  • I still need a winter coat. It was so cold today. I didn't know what to do with myself.
  • I saw this adorable scarf and hat set. It had monkeys on it and the hat looked like the head of a monkey... it even had ears...

but alas... i would never spend more than $20 on a hat....
  • I just missed a HUGE concert

go me

sad.gif
  • i just cleaned the floor under the refridgerator...

go me!..

it was diiirty...
  • what concert?

i went to las vegas last week. i really like las vegas [except for the stripper pictures everywhere]