In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• tomorrow Depeche Mode and The Raveonettes are coming and I can't go. sad.gif
  • Mmmmmm.. free donuts
  • Free donuts?
  • ive booked my driving test...
  • For the first time in a looooong time, I don't have any homework! I'm so happy about this, I think I should party.

For the past two months I was working on my senior research paper, and I finally finished it this week. I recieved my grade for it yesterday and I got an 87%! If I recieved an 83% or lower I would have to redo it, but I don't have to!

I don't feel so stressed anymore, and it feels really nice. biggrin.gif
  • huzza for 87%
  • 87... i like that number.
  • 87 is ok, it's no 76
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 30 2005, 11:56 PM)
    87 is ok, it's no 76

true, true.

unsure.gif
  • HEY! that's the smilie supposed to mean?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 1 2005, 12:07 AM)
    HEY! that's the smilie supposed to mean?

I'm not quite sure, but I couldn't find a smiley to fit . . .

I don't know.
  • pfft ...heart broken....better lucky next time
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 1 2005, 12:33 AM)
    pfft ...heart broken....better lucky next time

And you seem pissed off.
  • I changed my sig for you guys who dislike bono. The Edge rocks just as much as bono, Can you guys stand him?
  • Who doesn't like Bono?

I like the two guys at the bottom of your signature though. wink.gif

I went Christmas shopping after school today. And I finished the whole list in an hour! That's something that never happens.
  • Head Full of Crazy calls him silly. Whateves he must like The Edge. I mean who has a name that starts with "the"? The Edge, thats who.
  • Ahh, well Andy . . . I don't have an answer for that. tongue.gif
  • it's 2 am... i've no idea why i'm still awake... or why i'm talking to myself on the ok go board... but i am... good day...
  • weve got to put up with mr bono to much in england'land

and hes always going off on one like bob"he freaking rules"geldoff

also i dont like and U2 song, thats just my music tastes though....and they have a U2 song at work....*shudders*

HELLO HELLO!!!!!!! BLAH!!! TO A PLACE CALLED SUMTHING...

anyways these are just my personal veiws...your entitled to your veiw of "lets beat andy with a stick till he likes U2"

also...darbie your awake at 2am because you crave sumthing...and if i know women you crave

sleep
  • To Head full of crazy.... PLEASE find and listen to the song "Stuck in a moment you cant get out of" by U2 or "the sweetest thing" by U2.... maybe those songs will change your view of thier music... maybe not... laugh.gif

and the song you are refering to
    HELLO HELLO!!!!!!! BLAH!!! TO A PLACE CALLED SUMTHING...

is vertigo... and your right it is kinda lame... not as good as the ones i recomended tongue.gif