In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Nov 28 2005, 06:01 PM)
    ok, i don't know where else to put this but i wanna talk about eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. did anyone like it?

such a good movie. i loved it!
  • AH! a bite! ok, why?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 28 2005, 06:03 PM)
    AH! a bite! ok, why?

i thought it was a cool idea, the story was different and interesting. there was some good acting and it was just a well done flick. the end.
  • did you find it romantic?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 28 2005, 06:06 PM)
    did you find it romantic?

well it wasn't really your traditional romantic chick flick that's for sure. it felt more real, with the exception of the whole i'm going to erase some memories bit.
  • I think Eternal Sunshine is such a great movie. I'd have to say it's one of my favorites. And Kate Winslet is such a great actress.
  • but they were horrible together
    this is what i told my friend on AIM...

bananadance76: i don't get it
    bananadance76: it's the least romantic thing...ever in life.
    bananadance76: they're not destined to be together
    bananadance76: they can't fucking stand each other
    bananadance76: and the only reason they get back together in the end is because she doesn't want to date frodo and he can't get any girls other then her
  • ^^ makes a good point

I liked it anyways.
  • hahaha. True. But like Pearly says it's still a good movie.

And I like how everyone refers to Elijah Wood as Frodo. hehehe. Even when he's not in LOTR. laugh.gif
  • i dunno...it was lost on me. i really thought i was going to like it too...it makes me sad sad.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Nov 28 2005, 05:22 PM)
    i dunno...it was lost on me. i really thought i was going to like it too...it makes me sad sad.gif

Aww, I'm sorry. It really is a great movie. I wish you liked it.
  • now it's all forced, but...
    i love dave so... sad.gif
  • ok, so, i didn't understand how the order form on this fabric website worked, and accidentally ordered waaaaaaaaaay more fabric than i needed... so, i'm looking for suggestions on what to make with the excess... this is the fabric:

and i already plan to make a dress of this nature out of it:

so, yeah, what to do with the excess?!? a shirt?!? skirt?!? shrug?!? scarf?!? why do all these words start with s?!? hehe... suggestions please...
  • darbie - that's a hot dress!
    make a matching shrug?
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 28 2005, 05:46 PM)
    darbie - that's a hot dress!
    make a matching shrug?

i know it's a hot dress!.. i actually wanted to buy that one i posted, but it was going for way more than i wanted to spend, so i just saved the pic of it with the intention of making my own...
    maybe i will attempt a shrug (i haven't really mastered the art of attaching sleeves just yet...)
  • OR make matching gloves and a matching scarf, but don't wear both accessories with the dress...unless it won't be too much pink, that might look super hot.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 28 2005, 05:57 PM)
    OR make matching gloves and a matching scarf, but don't wear both accessories with the dress...unless it won't be too much pink, that might look super hot.

ooooh, not sure how to go about making gloves, but i could make arm warmers! biggrin.gif thanks for the suggestions shades...
  • yes, arm warmers = hot!
    you're welcome. smile.gif

where are you planning to wear such a hot outfit?
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Nov 28 2005, 06:13 PM)
    where are you planning to wear such a hot outfit?

uh, kill hannah concert?.. haha...