In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Dec 7 2007, 08:02 AM)
    That's all that needed to be said, huh Tempe? wink.gif

Yeah, pretty much. I mean, come on, the jokes pretty much write themselves with that picture laugh.gif

BTW, I have never had a little picture under my sn. Is that called and avatar? Well, anyway, I'm seriously considering making that pic my ava.
  • ^^^DOIT
    yeah, that's what the avatar is
    and that picture as an avatar would be epicly amazing.

• Similarly (is this even appropriate? Whatever.)

Oh 'sup Hasselhoff.
  • my answer to this:

found it on deviantart...

oh, and yes, DOIT! ha

Edit: ok, so, wow, David Hasselhoff? really? i did not see this when i posted it (and therefore answer to the other Michael Jackson pic...)

urgh...it looks ....wrong.
  • Everything about it so wrong and sad...
    yet it's my favorite picture on the internet.

GO INTERNET GO!

• WHAT is he doing with all those dogs????
  • Naked David Hasselhoff with puppies...that looks so wrong man... ph34r.gif

Rosa
  • I'm scared that i won't get that picture out of my head again...

ok, i think of something nice... Fratellis... Paolo... Tim .... better wink.gif
  • you know what's fun? Apart from writing three posts in a row i mean... going to the very last page of this board and read what has been written in 2004... especially the who is Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore? -thread... haha....

i am bored.

i'll go to bed now.

goodnight to you all.

smile.gif
  • Lolololol, omg, tonetoile! You have completely beat me! The David Hasselhoff is the disaster man! Ooo, he's got a superhero name: Disaster Man!
  • i had a dream last night that i was on project runway and i made this absolutely fabulous dress, and i still have the image of it in my head now, i'm worried if i don't draw it out i'll forget it, but my drawing skills are limited to that of stick figures, so i don't think i'm gonna be able to get all the details down sad.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 8 2007, 10:56 AM)
    i had a dream last night that i was on project runway and i made this absolutely fabulous dress, and i still have the image of it in my head now, i'm worried if i don't draw it out i'll forget it, but my drawing skills are limited to that of stick figures, so i don't think i'm gonna be able to get all the details down sad.gif

draw it darbie! then go out as fast as you can and put together the outfit. Make it on a barbie doll first if it'll be quicker and easier for you to remember.
  • I think that I've discovered my purpose in life... and that is ROLLER DERBY.
    Granted I can't skate... but I've got spunk!
    Gotham Girls, here I come.

Also, my new thing is learning how to do old school dances. I'm going to whip them out whenever I happen to go clubbing. My current dance: the mashed potato (I'm still getting the twist down).
    The question is, what other dances do I need to learn? The mashed potato/twist combination will just not cut it.

• I have to drive back up to Flagstaff tomorrow and I have no clue whether it's snowing or has snowed. My little desert mobile has no concept of snow. When I was there last week and it was 15 degrees at night. I'd look out the window and swear my little desert mobile was saying, "WTF kind of place have you brought me to?!"

• Applying for college is seriously one of the most nerve-wracking things I've ever done.
    akghgjgjhasghkaff
    I just submitted my application to Brown.
    and I am so nervous.

ajgfajfhsgdafjgdjgfadgf

seriously

it's not healthy
    at all
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 9 2007, 10:35 PM)
    it's not healthy
    at all
    Wise words, my friend... wise words

No matter where I apply, my parents are like "why don't you apply to WESTERN" which is a quite reputable university and a literal 5 minute walk from where I currently live (with my parents)... NO. I don't want to stay in this damned city. I want to see the rest of the world.
    So they're like "fine go wherever you want, you're paying for yourself" 3FSoOGshkfskfjfjkskdjd!!!!!!oguslf Needless to say I am job hunting. Goodbye oppurtunity for sleep.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Dec 10 2007, 03:35 AM)
    I just submitted my application to Brown.

YAY! Good luck smile.gif

I know, it's so terrifying. I've submitted everything now, and I've got my fourth and final interview on thursday. Now I'm checking my email every five minutes, waiting for replies. Eeeek.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 8 2007, 10:32 PM)
    Also, my new thing is learning how to do old school dances. I'm going to whip them out whenever I happen to go clubbing.

I have the song 'Time Warp' stuck in my head... that's probably not an old school dance, but it sure is fun. Rocky Horror Picture Show is just too fucking entertaining for words.

that was so random.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 8 2007, 10:32 PM)
    Also, my new thing is learning how to do old school dances. I'm going to whip them out whenever I happen to go clubbing. My current dance: the mashed potato (I'm still getting the twist down).
    The question is, what other dances do I need to learn? The mashed potato/twist combination will just not cut it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZIt9-Rih3o

you should probably add this dance to the list. hahahaha

AND!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3mx5izTtb1g 80s chick foot dance! Molly ringwald ruled. sadly i can't do it... but you probably could!