In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ok, so today I was thinking, "I wish I had someone to kiss at midnight- oh, well, I'll just kiss my mamma."
    So at midnight I kissed her cheek and said, "you're supposed to kiss someone at midnight."
    But then I added, "actually, you're supposed to make out with someone."

And then she promptly made out with my dad, to my horror and to the extreme horror of 2 of my sisters too- we all sat there, screeching.

And then my other sister came down, but we didn't tell her about the horror.
  • ^^ Lol! Gah, it sounds like something my ma would do. Oh poor Gidget! I'll give you some virtual whiskey to wash your eyes, ears, and brains out with laugh.gif

What's really cool is that it's not New Years yet on the West Coast. So while all you East Coast boardies are enjoying 2008, we here are still rockin it to old man '07.
  • haha well my parents did kiss but just before the stroke of midnight... it's always weird seeing the 'rents make out. IT was much fun tonight, we lit fire works and I met this strange little kid whom I thought was 6 but turned out to be about 11, sooooo tiny! anyways. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL! I hope you guys have a fantastic New Year 08. My resolution is to be on more on the boards since I wasn't much last year haha oops tongue.gif

Love you guys. I'd spoon you all if I could, AND actually WANTED to, but all I'll spoon tonight is my 4 foot pillow, YAY comfy!

Peace, Love, and HOT SPANDEX
  • I thought of all of you at midnight!! While my friends and I were pulling party poppers and downing glasses of sparkling wine (which I decided to add to my glass of a martini cocktail of my own concoction, hehe), I remembered that most of you guys were all between 5 and 8 hours behind me! Sooo odd.

Happy new year, my darlings. smile.gif
  • A happy New Year is singing Auld Lang Syne off-key with friends and exchanging kisses all around, shouting and laughing.

May you have a year as fun and beautiful as all of you.
  • Has anybody got a GIF animator? Who wouldn't mind, ya' know, animating some icons for me?

Oh, happy new year's and stuff.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 1 2008, 11:39 PM)
    Has anybody got a GIF animator? Who wouldn't mind, ya' know, animating some icons for me?

Oh, happy new year's and stuff.

Photoshop is the best. You can get a free trial from Adobe.
    I can help, if you'd like.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 1 2008, 11:45 PM)
    Photoshop is the best. You can get a free trial from Adobe.
    I can help, if you'd like.

Shows how much I know. I have Photoshop Elements 3.0 downstairs. Does that one have a GIF animator?
  • well, 8:30 am here and I still haven't gone to bed for the nite. Toodles to you all and I hope you had sweet dreams last nite. I shall go to sleep now laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 2 2008, 12:26 AM)
    Shows how much I know. I have Photoshop Elements 3.0 downstairs. Does that one have a GIF animator?

Yup.
    I like CS3 and CS2 way better though.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 2 2008, 01:20 PM)

I feel like that video would be better if the nunchucks, the room, and the guy were all in the wallpaper.
  • I really don't know why I decided to watch High School Musical.
    I don't even really like it so far.

yet here I am, wasting an afternoon.

*sigh*
    oh well
  • I just got a Wii yesterday!!!!!!!!!! FOOK YEAH!!!!!!!!! I luuuv Super Mario Galaxy it's too cute laugh.gif I'M TOO EXCITED!
  • being gone for 4 days really takes a toll on your board reading capabilities... i'll be catching up tomorrow at work smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Jan 2 2008, 03:33 PM)
    I just got a Wii yesterday!!!!!!!!!! FOOK YEAH!!!!!!!!! I luuuv Super Mario Galaxy it's too cute laugh.gif I'M TOO EXCITED!

Wii be awesome. That is all.

No wait!...I raise genetically modified stick insects
  • Ooh, we've got a Wii and Mario Galaxy too! It's so much fun, isn't it?
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Jan 2 2008, 05:33 PM)
    I just got a Wii yesterday!!!!!!!!!! FOOK YEAH!!!!!!!!! I luuuv Super Mario Galaxy it's too cute laugh.gif I'M TOO EXCITED!

I am SOOOO incredibly jealous! I have wanted a Wii foreverrrrr. Probably since it came out. Dag, yo.

Also. While cheap, blingaful earrings from Claire's are cheap and totally awesome, my ears hurt forever after I wear them for one night sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 3 2008, 03:15 PM)
    I am SOOOO incredibly jealous! I have wanted a Wii foreverrrrr. Probably since it came out. Dag, yo.

I played Wii for the first time ever this winter break at my boyfriend's mom's house (I played his g-ma in Wii Bowling).

I think I'm in love with it.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 3 2008, 10:15 AM)

Hee hee, the night it came out, Adam was camped outside Nintendo World NYC with his friends. Not because he wanted to buy it, but because he thought it would be fun to camp out with them. I was down at Irving Plaza seeing OK Go. I think I had a better time. wink.gif