In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• its really hot in regular england also!
  • I just found out that you can have your picture printed on M&Ms.

Seriously. I'm totally fighting the urge to have my face printed on a sh*tload of green M&Ms and giving them to my husband as an Anniversary present.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 10 2008, 11:12 AM)
    I just found out that you can have your picture printed on M&Ms.

Seriously. I'm totally fighting the urge to have my face printed on a sh*tload of green M&Ms and giving them to my husband as an Anniversary present.

hahahahaha lol that made me laugh so hard

and.

MAYO that Gif thinger is ADORABLE
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 10 2008, 04:12 PM)
    I just found out that you can have your picture printed on M&Ms.

Do it. Don't fight the urge, the urge is right.

Z'omg I want some red M&Ms with Damian's face on... or is that too weird? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 10 2008, 11:33 AM)
    Do it. Don't fight the urge, the urge is right.

Z'omg I want some red M&Ms with Damian's face on... or is that too weird? tongue.gif

Haha, I told Adam about the urge and he said "That would be weird" in that Homestar Sing-Songy "You Smell Like Pea Soup" Way that he has. It also is a lot of money. $50 for M&Ms is a little much.

::sigh:: People just don't understand our Genius, Alice. Well, Mel does. Mel understands how Genius we are.
  • I guess when you reach the dizzying levels of Genius that we clearly have, you've got to expect a little resistance. Einstein did with the theory of relativity, Dawrin did with the theory of evolution, and now we have with the M&Ms.

Because those are clearly comparable. wink.gif
  • clearly you two are genius', i think i'd have to stick my imaginary doggie on anyone who dissagrees
  • * 1954 (age 40): Jack swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, underwater, with 140 pounds of equipment, including two air tanks. A world record.
    * 1955 (age 41): Jack swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco while handcuffed. When interviewed afterwards he was quoted as saying that the worst thing about the ordeal was being handcuffed, which reduced his chance to star jump significantly.
    * 1956 (age 42): Jack set a world record of 1,033 push-ups in 23 minutes on You Asked for It, a television program with Art Baker. Former Princeton University wrestler Ryan Bonfiglio broke this record on May 5, 2008. Bonfiglio did 1,000 push ups in 20 minutes 50 seconds.[8]
    * 1957 (age 43): Jack swam the Golden Gate channel while towing a 2,500-pound cabin cruiser. The swift ocean currents turned this one-mile swim into a swimming distance of 6.5 miles.
    * 1958 (age 44): Jack maneuvered a paddleboard nonstop from Farallon Islands to the San Francisco shore. The 30-mile trip took 9.5 hours.
    * 1959 (age 45): Jack did 1,000 star jumps and 1,000 chin-ups in 1 hour, 22 minutes. His well-known white German shepherd, Happy, was born this year, the same year The Jack LaLanne Show went nationwide.
    * 1974 (age 60): For the second time, Jack swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf. Again, he was handcuffed, but this time he was also shackled and towed a 1,000-pound boat.
    * 1975 (age 61): Repeating his performance of 21 years earlier, Jack again swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge, underwater and handcuffed, but this time he was shackled and towed a 1,000-pound boat.
    * 1976 (age 62): To commemorate the "Spirit of '76", United States Bicentennial, Jack swam one mile in Long Beach Harbor. He was handcuffed and shackled, and he towed 13 boats (representing the 13 original colonies) containing 76 people.
    * 1979 (age 65): Jack towed 65 boats in Lake Ashinoko, near Tokyo, Japan. He was handcuffed and shackled, and the boats were filled with 6,500 pounds of Louisiana Pacific wood pulp.
    * 1980 (age 66): Jack towed 10 boats in North Miami, Florida. The boats carried 77 people, and he towed them for over one mile in less than one hour.
    * 1984 (age 70): Once again handcuffed and shackled, Jack fought strong winds and currents as he swam 1.5 miles while towing 70 boats with 70 people from the Queen's Way Bridge in the Long Beach Harbor to the Queen Mary.

dude, jack lalannes life is like a list of bad chuck norris jokes
  • my sixth grade teacher sent me a card congratulating me on graduating!
    it was incredibly random
    but cute.

I sooooo wish I had air conditioning right now...

on the bright side, I get to see Gregory MacGuire speak tomorrow!!!!!!!
    (he wrote Wicked)
    I'm super excited.
  • here it goes again is on the radio!!! i haven't heard this song on the radio in over a year... *dances like a fool in her chair*
  • Crown myself the prince of buzz
    Can't wait until you, can't wait 'til you unsubscribe
    I'll be a lonely scribe

But - what if they like it,
    And lock us in a cannery with your accordian
    Until we canned our love?
    We can get along
    We can get along

Montreal might eat it's young
    But Montreal won't break us down

Now I got a VCR
    If we put our hearts in twenty thousand tiny jars
    They'd never leave their homes
    We can get along
    We can get along

Montreal might eat it's young
    But Montreal won't break us down

I tried and tried and tried and tried
    and tried and tried to keep the crowds away
    I tried and tried and tried and tried
    and tried and tried to keep the crowds away
  • HAHHAHAHA

thats genius
  • so: if I'm seeing The National, Modest Mouse, and R.E.M on Friday, and it starts at 6:30, how long do you think it will go?
    slash when do you think R.E.M. would start?

gah.
    I'm really freaking worried.
    cause we don't have a way back after the concert.
    and that's not good.
  • My boss has THE best sense of humor. It makes for a much more fun work day.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 12 2008, 01:30 AM)
    gah.
    I'm really freaking worried.
    cause we don't have a way back after the concert.
    and that's not good.

Go home with the band. That's what I always do.

wink.gif I kid.