In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 14 2008, 03:30 PM)
    TEMPE ARIZONA DMD

you could be a tv show

DMD: Tempe
    i bet it'd do well after CSI: Miami

its taken me god damn 20 mins to find this..
  • ^ is he getting ready to put sunglasses on over his sunglasses in the 3rd frame?!? haha...
  • yes miss dabs he is!

its all part of the fun mocking csi =p
  • Funny, Anders.

Also, but I don't know how this is relevent:

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Comics - they're hilarious, most of them.
  • i loooooooooooooooooooove SMBC, its very good!
  • Yay!

Hurray for SMBC!

And Andy!
    Eh, when are you making a new Paolo nutters video? wink.gif
  • haha, is this all part of your master plan =p

• No, but now you've just given me an idea.

And now thwe answer is - Yes.
  • haha, i dont think i want to join forces with you and feel the wrath of alie =p
  • Oh poo, but I do suppose that wrath of Alice isn't something you want to reckon with.
  • exactly =p
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 13 2008, 11:06 PM)
    Thank you guys! Tomorrow morning your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist officially becomes DMD. Gah, I wish I had more time to print up pics and talk about the black tie ball. After my family leaves in 3 weeks, I'll be sad but I'll have more time to post.

(BTW, the family is driving me crazy!)

Edit: Happy belated birthday Darbie and ezovera!

Thank you! But technically you were early for my birthday. And congratulations Tempe!!

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 14 2008, 03:04 PM)
    ^ is he getting ready to put sunglasses on over his sunglasses in the 3rd frame?!? haha...

laugh.gif I didn't even notice that until you pointed that out.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jun 14 2008, 09:30 PM)
    oh, and i hated the whole 9/10 yards, except the part where amanda peet isnt wearing stuff. shes hot in a strange way.

kjhackfbirylh;sa what?? Amanda Peet is the only thing I don't like about the movie, because her mouth is too big which makes me think she's going to eat me, and she's SO. BLOODY. ANNOYING!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 15 2008, 06:04 AM)
    kjhackfbirylh;sa what?? Amanda Peet is the only thing I don't like about the movie, because her mouth is too big which makes me think she's going to eat me, and she's SO. BLOODY. ANNOYING!

hmmm, i dunno. shes kinda hot though. and you know. not wearing stuff for a bit there. yeah, that was good stuff.

lol the url for that is *don't read kiddies* http://www.sebastiengrainger.net/images/cock_joke.gif hahahah sebs so funny. SIGH...
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 13 2008, 01:08 PM)
    Ahh well. I once sent it to an older friend of mine in an email and she said "I'm not hip to all your emoticons, what does <3 mean?" so when I told her she said "Ah. I thought it was boobs."

Hahaha.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 14 2008, 01:06 AM)
    Thank you guys! Tomorrow morning your friendly neighborhood Timpe dentist officially becomes DMD. Gah, I wish I had more time to print up pics and talk about the black tie ball. After my family leaves in 3 weeks, I'll be sad but I'll have more time to post.

CONGRATULATIONS, ROSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 14 2008, 07:06 AM)

Congratulations Roseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • UGH

WHYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm so scared.

they've remade Life On Mars for America.
    it shows on ABC this fall

but I'm scaredddd- there's no John Simm, no Philip Glenister, and no britishness.

gah.

why does America always have to ruin everything?