In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 24 2008, 03:29 PM)
    OR! jump on them from a great height

oooh, maybe i could impress them by jumping over the parking meter?!?
  • yes!

do this!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 22 2008, 06:36 PM)
    I feel like the dry.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif combination means "yes."

It does, generally.

(and you know the answer)

- DJ "I drunk emailed Sam Swallow Saturday Night, Thanks Sally" Rose.
  • if I wasn't so much older than you I'd hit on you...cute Damianesque boy at Dairy Queen.

So sweet he made me blush!
  • Lookie at my socks! I know you want them...
  • My 10 year old sister played guitar in a show for her elementary school fair.
    There were a group of guitarists, and her guitar was the biggest (especially compared to her tiny little body, lol) and purple, and she was wearing sunglasses so she looked SO cool. And she definitely played guitar much better than all the other kids. I'm so proud wub.gif
  • aww wow, your sis rocks almost as much as you!

did she win a prize?
  • Hahhaa. No, she didn't win a prize.. *sigh*
  • hmmm, well she can win the HFoC prize for best sister of a friend with a guitar bigger then them

its a hard prize to wing =p
  • I'm off on vacation, my lovelies - off to Malia (a clubbing resort on the Greek island of Crete smile.gif ) with 13 of my friends! Going to be insane!

I'll see you in a little over a week smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 30 2008, 05:49 PM)
    I'm off on vacation, my lovelies - off to Malia (a clubbing resort on the Greek island of Crete smile.gif ) with 13 of my friends! Going to be insane!

I'll see you in a little over a week smile.gif

Wow! 13 of your friends are coming too!!? blink.gif That's awesome
  • ^^Yep! No adults, just the 14 of us for 8 days in Crete!!
    Woooo smile.gif
  • That sounds awesome! Have fun!!
  • Ah, have fun Allie!!

*Pst* Don't tell Roachie. I'm getting exterminator estimates. I don't want his cousins to take over my garage. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 2 2008, 04:47 AM)
    *Pst* Don't tell Roachie. I'm getting exterminator estimates. I don't want his cousins to take over my garage. sad.gif

Well, his long lost distant cousins are startin' to invade my office. Saw one on my cubicle wall an hour ago. Sucker was too fast for me to smush it. And now I'm scared of sitting in my cube. At least I sprayed it with some Formula 409. Hopefully it killed it instead of just making it cleaner.

Sadly (or not), we know who's bringing them in to the office. I guess the sad part would be that nothing is being done about it, other than spraying the office. Wish we could spray the individual and his bag every morning so they die (the bugs, not the human) before they get into the office.
  • EEEEEW. i have a hard enough time with spiders, i can't imagine roaches... dkfajl;djsf;klafjs;dlsfjdksfj;adlsfjds

everyone needs to notice the link in my sig, and help me out (if you haven't already) wink.gif
  • I'll send the link to my brother, some cousins and anyone else I can think of for ya!
  • i love you. you rock my world.
    we'll be in the biz together wink.gif

i got a haircut, btw
  • I'm hungry. My mom and sis just went back home today. My mommy drove me crazy while she was here. I love her, but she won't let me be a grown-up. Okay, but now, I could really use her to cook for me. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 2 2008, 09:09 AM)
    everyone needs to notice the link in my sig, and help me out (if you haven't already) wink.gif

listened and to be frank im not one for... melodramatic popular song, but they were alright.