In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• well, i appreciate you checking them out wink.gif
  • I BOUGHT A PURPLE LEATHER JACKET GUYS...

yay smile.gif
  • Jacob > Edward

and werewolves > vampires

• is our milky a fan of the Twilight series? Can't blame you. They're addictive.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 18 2007, 11:34 PM)
    I don't know if i ever showed you guys these, but i made em a while ago.

woot.

I want to make those into T-shirt iron-ons because they ROCK.
  • New from the mind of Tempe Arizona: Marvin the Vampire. Too many times, vampires are portrayed as sexy and seductive. Marvin's just the opposite...a total geek you'd see in the corner of your classroom fiddling with his pocket calculator, staying up all night playing video games and watching anime, a total yutzy klutz who's turned into a vampire by accident.

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 5 2008, 01:41 AM)
    Jacob > Edward

haha
    I'm personally a fan of Edward, but that's just me. My friend likes Jacob better, too.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jul 5 2008, 01:41 AM)
    Jacob > Edward

I'm going to have to disagree too tongue.gif wink.gif
    All my friends like Edward better actually now that I think about it...
  • Mr. Smith, my unicorn is broken!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 6 2008, 01:48 AM)
    New from the mind of Tempe Arizona: Marvin the Vampire. Too many times, vampires are portrayed as sexy and seductive. Marvin's just the opposite...a total geek you'd see in the corner of your classroom fiddling with his pocket calculator, staying up all night playing video games and watching anime, a total yutzy klutz who's turned into a vampire by accident.

But....vampires are sexy. That's why I like being bitten.

Errr. Was that tmi?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 6 2008, 09:55 PM)
    But....vampires are sexy. That's why I like being bitten.

Errr. Was that tmi?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    But would you want Melvin slobbering on you in his retainer?
    ...Maybe he can't get his fangs to work (ha ha innuendo!)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 7 2008, 12:59 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    But would you want Melvin slobbering on you in his retainer?
    ...Maybe he can't get his fangs to work (ha ha innuendo!)

UHHHHH no. Is the simple answer. No fangs from Melvin.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 6 2008, 10:00 PM)
    UHHHHH no. Is the simple answer. No fangs from Melvin.

That settles it! I'm writing you in as Melvin's love interest wink.gif laugh.gif
  • Ugh, yes, Twilight. I try not to be as obsessed as most of the fans, but they are pretty good books, so the fandom is kinda hard to resist.

yeah, I'm definitely Team Jacob, though that might just be because of the hordes of pre-teen Edward fangirls in the world.
    Although I do think Jacob's relationship with Bella is healthier.
    And, as John Green so eloquently put it, Edward represents the idea of perfection, both to Bella and to the previously mentioned fangirls, and falling in love with someone who's mostly an idea doesn't usually work out. Whereas Jacob, however, is just a really nice, loveable guy. Much better.
    Also, while Jacob isn't completely human, he's more human than Edward, and the whole beating heart bit sorta seals the deal as far as I'm concerned.
    And in general terms, I always prefer werewolves over vampires.
    I do like Edward, I just think Jacob is the better choice.
    ... although then there's the possibility that Jacob would go and imprint on someone else and leave you in the dust (like Sam did to Leah). that would kind of suck.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Tempe, I can't wait to read some of Melvin's escapades!!
  • Melvin loves ya, Milkie wink.gif He's an anime loving nerd who always likes to stay up late playing video games. He jokes that he's a vampire, but now he really is.

Ha ha, on facebook, all the kids I graduated high school with started a little community. I can't believe how much older some of them look. I, on the otherhand, have not aged. I look pretty much the same, but better...I'm having a vain moment.

• Hey guys, I'm getting my new Macbook soon and a new iPod with it. And I'm trying to think of what to name them. You know, kinda like how you can give your Wii a name and stuff. My friend named hers cool names from Twilight. She named her Wii Alice, and her computer Jasper. She took the good ones. I didn't want to make a whole new thread on this, though, since I'll be getting them in a little bit, so I just put it here.

And I'm having trouble thinking of a name for both of my new devices. I want to name it something cool that maybe has something to do with OK Go or Twilight maybe. I'm not sure if I wanted to just flat out call my computer Damian or my iPod Timothy, though. But I'm not sure if there are any other possibilities than just using their names. If anyone has any ideas to help that would be great. biggrin.gif Also, if you just come up with a cool name that doesn't have anything to do with either of those things, feel free to share it too And yes, I know this is pretty dorky tongue.gif
  • lol it's not dorky wink.gif my friends and i have named our devices... i named our digital cameras, but then my friend andy decided to name his iPod Kevin Brent, which is apparently something he'd name one of his children? so we decided that was our "theme"... well, my friend Michelle got a little iPod, named her Cindy Lou... which... she'd never name her kid that but, anyway. MINE, is named Boomshiki Courvosier... which... is also something I'd never name my child, btu I ran with it. Just think of something totally silly and random wink.gif that's my best advice.

I named the digi cams. Mine is baby girl, Andy's is honey child and michelle's is sweetie pie. We're so cool
  • my computer is named sea bass, and my zen is named rochelle, i dont know if that helps you. well not sea bass but sebastien, sometimes i call him sea bass. yup. cause im cool.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 14 2008, 02:49 AM)
    She named her Wii Alice

Good name, good name. wink.gif

If you want something OK Go related other than the boys themselves, they could be Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore and Milosh. Or Trish, perhaps?

I've never named my electrical stuff - my friend called her ipod Baby Pip, got extremely attached to it, and had a 2-day period of mourning when it broke. Dangerous stuff.
  • I named my first Coach bag "Baggy", and was going to name the iPod "Poddy" before, well, I said it out loud.